It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timely Flashback: Hillary Clinton Predicted Trump’s Tax Plan Would Kill 3.5 Million Jobs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
During a 2016 campaign debate, Hillary convincingly outlined her economic plan and claimed so vividly it was from experts.

What a flop now that the unemployment rate is way down to 3.8% !! 😃

Another Democrat agenda exposed. 😃

Timely Flashback: Hillary Clinton Predicted Trump’s Tax Plan Would Kill 3.5 Million Jobs

CNBC reported that the jobs report revealed a total of 223,000 nonfarm payroll jobs had been added over the past month, and the unemployment rate had dropped to 3.8 percent — the lowest since April 2000. These numbers beat estimates of only 188,000 new jobs and the unemployment rate holding steady at 3.9 percent.

Contrast that good news with the dire predictions offered up in 2016 by countless economic analysts and “experts,” who warned that Donald Trump’s tax, trade and regulatory policies would result in a horrendous economic downturn, potentially on par with the “Great Depression” of the 1930s.

More specifically, Townhall’s Guy Benson flashed back to the rather grim prediction by failed Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton during the third presidential debate of the 2016 election.

See her prediction of a dismal Trump economy around the 2:25 mark in the video below:

She was very powerful wasn't she ...

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Uh-Oh.

There goes Hillary's BS about being the best, most qualified candidate for President, ever.

Incompetent idiot, both as SoS and as an economic forecaster.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Americans were too smart to allow Hillary and her bad ideas the Presidency. She is a disgusting human being and I think even most Democrats would agree it would be best if we never saw her ugly, lying mug again.

Hopefully she will vanish into a self-imposed exile.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The less I hear about any Clintons or comparisons thereunto, the better.

I have unpicked boogers more important than them.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Did Hillary even have a plan? All I remember from her was insulting Trump and his voters. I don't remember her having a plan, a platform or even a brain for that matter.

I would feel sorry for her but it's her voters I really feel sorry for. Poor souls would follow any pretty face on TV right off a cliff.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Americans should give each other a pat on the back for making THE RIGHT CHOICE on November 8, 2016.

Next on the agenda...destroying the Anti-America liberal Mainstream Media and Entertainers.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I've always wondered about how a party that is supposedly intellectually and morally superior to us mere mortals just don't get economics.

Guns and ammo? Tax it and you will have less!!!

Soda consumption? Tax it and you will have less!!!

Carbon? Tax it and you will have less!!!

Jobs? Tax them and you will have.... more?

S&F...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
She talked about taxing the rich in another debate. Trump said that her plan wouldn't hurt him or any of her rich donor friends. I don't think she even had a response to it. I thought that was a really good point. Why would rich people donate to a campaign that is just going to take even more money from them once they get elected?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This is exactly the reason why I made my thread.

While you are out here with this partisan nonsense and the fake unemployment rate the labor force participation rate went down even though the numbers say we gained 2xx,000 jobs.

So your point is totally invalid and lacks depth of analysis in regards to how the actual market works.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Trump's tax plan did kill 3.5 million jobs.

3.5 million government jobs.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I've always wondered about how a party that is supposedly intellectually and morally superior to us mere mortals just don't get economics.

Guns and ammo? Tax it and you will have less!!!

Soda consumption? Tax it and you will have less!!!

Carbon? Tax it and you will have less!!!

Jobs? Tax them and you will have.... more?

S&F...

Well Democrats mostly do the opposite of what they preach.

I think their plantation politics agenda has been exposed and is falling down.

🥁

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

While you are out here with this partisan nonsense and the fake unemployment rate the labor force participation rate went down even though the numbers say we gained 2xx,000 jobs.

So your point is totally invalid and lacks depth of analysis in regards to how the actual market works.

All you have to do now is convince 70 million voters.

Got a plan for that ?

💮🔮

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

An even casual analysis of the downtrend of labor force participation since 2000 will show you that baby boomers retiring and 18-25 people going for a degree is the major factor.

Not sure why you would need to make a thread about something that can be summed up in one sentence, but OK.

Unless it's some wild conspiracy theory that employers are now faking their numbers to the BLS?

I'm also assuming that Trump did it because you are posting in a political thread?

Partisan on, Dude...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just go with the opposite of what swamp creatures say and you are good to go.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Uh-Oh.

There goes Hillary's BS about being the best, most qualified candidate for President, ever.

Incompetent idiot, both as SoS and as an economic forecaster.

You all do know she failed the Bar Exam, and was fired by her own side during Water Gate for basically integrity issues. Can't say this is what a "best candidate" looks like

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That's a little bit of a stretch... she did win the popular vote, it wasn't a land slide against her.

But what I don't think Hillary and the dems thought of was that Trump would be swinging the might of the US military at entire nations and causing trade wars to bring pop up jobs in the US.

Honestly tho, it's early summer, job growth is always at a high during the summer months. It will level out or drop again come near winter.

My question is, where are the steel mills he was promising?
Where's the wall?
Hows the dairy and farm industry doing?

So far Canada and Mexico haven't budged on any of his threats, in fact Canada just bit right back.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There were a real lot of people who believed the stock market would crash if Hillary did not win. There were people on the news worried about this on TV during the night, it was freaking out a couple of people on MSM because they believed it would come tumbling down, it was going down at night. Before morning it had mostly recovered and it went up quite a bit that day and has been going up jerkily since then. Just because a lot of people believe in something, does not mean it is real.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This woman was always clueless unless it came to abusing her power to get rich. She has no other skills.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
She has no other skills.

Not true - she is also an expert in dodging sniper fire - we have it on video.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Duh..... She did win the popular vote. Your dumpster cult cannot come up with a reasonable response to anything pertaining to reality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join