It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Clear, Sharp Video Of Aerial Anomaly Filmed In Australia On 05/31

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Extroadinary footage shot in Hastings Victoria Australia, last Thursday. A woman was returning home, after dropping her mother off at work and saw this strange object in the sky. She pulled her car over to film it and the result is an extremely clear and focused clip of a very weird "UFO." There are a few comments concerning the slight "glitch" seen at 0.06 seconds...some say it was an edit job, others say it's a normal occurrence when the camera is defocusing. I believe this is a genuine, unedited capture, showing something that looks a little like that "Tic Tac UFO" that was caught on film by our military. This object appears to have things sticking out from it's sides, top and belly. Looks like some sort of antenna to me. Check out the enhanced screen capture I made. I'm thinking it's a military type drone, but it's odd that it has a "classic" saucer shape.

So what's your opinion on this? Balloon? Residential Drone? Military Drone? Alien Craft?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would say its a drone. I see four ducted fan ports on the bottom.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Come on. You really think that this is an alien ship OP?

OOFT.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

No...I included it as a part of a multiple choice question. I stated, I thought it was a military drone. Brush up on your reading comprehension 101.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Detached saucer section ? , the Enterprise is in trouble !
Borg to follow.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think I know what it is. In fact, after a second look, I'm 90% sure I know what it is: It's called 'The flying Flapjack', a Vought V-173. Towards the end, you can see the landing gear.

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Sure looks an awful lot like swamp gas to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

No...I included it as a part of a multiple choice question. I stated, I thought it was a military drone. Brush up on your reading comprehension 101.
oh I didn't read your post. I just watched the video and that was enough. There's nothing alien or military about this. It's a #ty drone. That's all and totally not worth posting.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Ahem
Just posting for clarity.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
no glitch, just the fine modern camera app. and props to her for nailin that one

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a ufo video that doesnt suck? i like it!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Your comment that was not worth posting, since you didn’t even took 20 seconds to read the OP.

Move along then, nothing to see here...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnotherHoax

Could be...but I'm not seeing this thing on the belly of that guy's UFO plane, nor do I see a propeller...do you?

edit on 6/2/2018 by shawmanfromny because: added info.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Wish it was a UFO but... it does seem like a drone. I agree with what eManym said; you can see something stick out of it at places.

I'm no aerospace engineer but if it *were* a UFO, I wouldn't think it would have such 'sticky-outy' bits to it.

Still, pretty cool video, nonetheless

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Weather balloon. Obviously.

But in all seriousness. Finally something that's not cgi for a change. But it's a prop drone made to look like a ufo.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Yep, the pod (node) in front and back and other protrusions on the disk shape give it away.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Looks like something a UFO might want to mate with. Kinda cute isn't it.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

oh I didn't read your post. I just watched the video and that was enough. There's nothing alien or military about this. It's a #ty drone. That's all and totally not worth posting.

WE, are not YOU.
I am glad the object was posted whatever it is and so I would assume are other in this thread.
Maybe you should just leave worth up to each Person instead of projecting.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I agree it's a drone of some kind....I just wish we had a definitive picture of a similar, circular shaped drone for reference. The UFO plane is VERY close, but I'm not seeing a pointy thing on it's belly, nor do I see a propeller on the object that was filmed.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
I think I know what it is. In fact, after a second look, I'm 90% sure I know what it is: It's called 'The flying Flapjack', a Vought V-173. Towards the end, you can see the landing gear.

www.google.com...

Seems like a possibility.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join