It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinesh D'Souza Drops Huge BOMBSHELL On OBAMA and ERIC HOLDER Right After Pardon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

LOL, impeached for what?? Because he dares have different views than lefties like yourself?... You really have no idea what will happen if the democrat morons in office try to use "lies" to impeach the duly elected POTUS.
edit on 6-6-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

LOL, impeached for what??

Obstruction of justice. Conspiracy. Perjury. Money laundering. Treason. Should I continue or do you get the drift? If Donald Trump does not resign he will probably hang.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Obstruction of justice. Conspiracy. Perjury. Money laundering. Treason. Should I continue or do you get the drift? If Donald Trump does not resign he will probably hang.

I worry about people with your attitude. Please don't hurt yourself when Trump is cleared by Mueller, and re-elected in 2020.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Oh please continue! Would you also provide some links for all of those things you claim he is guilty of doing too please? I would love to read about all of those things you say he will be impeached for.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill

Oh please continue! Would you also provide some links for all of those things you claim he is guilty of doing too please? I would love to read about all of those things you say he will be impeached for.

Thanks

there is no link for any of it. It is something that has been repeated over and over among those who hate trump, including some of the msm, that their brain has processed it as truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill

Thanks

James Comey's new book has all that.....

His Title:

"A Higher Aesop Fable"

💥activated💥

The evil doer often comes to harm through his own deceit.

edit on Jun-06-2018 by xuenchen because: 🔑

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join