It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting reported at Florida high school

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece

originally posted by: starviego
Here's yet another student who saw more than one shooter:

www.youtube.com...

The kids report does not match up. Cruz was not shot and killed. There werent 40-60 injured.

People will believe anything before looking it up for themselves.

First off, the kid was a bit distraught and the event had just happened. NO ONE had the correct story at that time. He is not a "reporter" he is a Sophomore student who merely parroted what he had heard from others...which means that others had seen additional shooters as well. The numbers of bodies, and who got killed? Do you really expect someone to stand around and count that out, or maybe make an educated guess while running from the scene. Of course there are going to be mismatches in the body count right after the shooting event.

Yet another student claiming more shooters:

And a 3rd:

edit on 16-2-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: starviego
Here's yet another student who saw more than one shooter:

www.youtube.com...

The kids report does not match up. Cruz was not shot and killed. There werent 40-60 injured.

People will believe anything before looking it up for themselves.

First off, the kid was a bit distraught and the event had just happened. NO ONE had the correct story at that time. He is not a "reporter" he is a Sophomore student who merely parroted what he had heard from others...which means that others had seen additional shooters as well. The numbers of bodies, and who got killed? Do you really expect someone to stand around and count that out, or maybe make an educated guess while running from the scene. Of course there are going to be mismatches in the body count right after the shooting event.

Yet another student claiming more shooters:

Distraught? I buy this entirely. So don't take these reports as gospel until it's proven. What makes you think with this revelation of what you just said confirms their reports?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Who else (if anyone) heard about the Secret Service going into the school a while back to check out 'evacuation procedures' should there be a 'incident'?

It came from Alex J... Just wondering if anyone else has any info?

Thanks

Do not use Alex Jones as a credible source ever.

Do not presume to tell me what or what not to do.

On topic:

THIS video has been removed from YT.

The guy is talking about the bodies, etc, but still no one saw the shooter (by his words).

And where is the video coverage from the school? What? It wasn't working?

What a joke!

And - I ASKED if anyone had heard the same, I didn't 'tell'.

And as for Alex Jones? I'd rather watch him when it comes to situations like this than what... CNN? What a joke.

edit on 2056Friday201813 by silo13 because: fix link

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

You're entitled to whatever opinion you want to have. I just can't see how the guy who claims
Former Fox News host Glenn Beck is a CIA operative is a credible source. Don't even get me started on his zanier claims. He's the poster boy for crackpot conspiracy theorists. But to each their own. You are allowed to believe what you want.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Soulece

No one is saying this is "Gospel" yet, and these are all just postulations. That's kind of what this forum is all about. My point to you, is that you can't so easily dismiss multiple shooters, as you were not there either.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: Soulece

No one is saying this is "Gospel" yet, and these are all just postulations. That's kind of what this forum is all about. My point to you, is that you can't so easily dismiss multiple shooters, as you were not there either.

Ok, fair.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'd like to hear what your opinion is on the video.

What it 'shows' is a time stamp concerning the shooting from KOMO news.

The time stamp is 22 hours before the shooting.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
FBI is saying he was not reported to the office in Miami but that was the end. Now giving an apology.

So much for huge funds into the intelligence and enforcement machine. The Army Air Froce dropped it with the Sutherland church shooter.

Unless it is FF and they are putting up a false excuse to make it sound real.
edit on 2/16/2018 by roadgravel because: added not

edit on 2/16/2018 by roadgravel because: Wrong service - corrected by someone her

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The Army dropped it with the Sutherland church shooter.

Air Force, and by extension the entire DOD. Add to that every state in the union because they have an extraordinary failure to report rate as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Reading these two sources, how can anybody still believe this was just one lone nut acting on his own? Wake up and smell the covert ops!

www.miamiherald.com...=cpy
When the fire alarm rang near the end of the school day on Wednesday at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, teacher Ernest Rospierski assumed it was a “code red” drill.
Earlier that day at a staff meeting, teachers had been told there would soon be a “code red” or “lockdown” drill — in which teachers and students practice their response to an immediate threat — but they hadn’t been told the date.

www.intellihub.com...
Stoneman Douglas H.S. Freshman Kelsey Friend told CNN on Thursday, that she heard whispers from fellow classmates on the day of the shooting that police would be conducting an active shooter drill using “fake guns.”
“We had rumors going around the school that police would do a fake code red with fake guns, not actual, but sounding real and I thought at the beginning that this just wasn’t real and that this was just drills […] until I saw my teacher dead on the floor.

edit on 16-2-2018 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Huh?

www.intellihub.com...
“Going down the stairs I saw more blood, backpacks everywhere,” she said. “It was like a movie scene and there was gunpowder all over the floor. […] It was just so real but felt so fake at the same time.”
Another student told a Texas News station that she saw “weird dust on the floor” after shots were fired and admits that drills were being conducted on the day of the shooting.

Your guess is as good as mine.....

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
www.chicagotribune.com...

The revelation that the FBI botched a potentially life-saving tip on the Florida school shooting suspect is a devastating blow to America's top law enforcement agency at a time when it is already under extraordinary political pressure. Even before the startling disclosure that the FBI failed to investigate a warning that the suspect, Nikolas Cruz, could be plotting an attack, the bureau was facing unprecedented criticism from President Donald Trump and other Republicans, who have accused it of partisan bias. The agency and its supporters had been able to dismiss past criticism as being politically charged, but this time it had no option but to admit it made a disastrous mistake. The FBI's acknowledgment that it mishandled the tip prompted a sharp rebuke from its boss, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and a call from Florida's Republican Gov. Rick Scott, a Trump ally, for FBI Director Christopher Wray to resign. Wray, on the job for just six months, had already been in a precarious position defending the bureau from relentless attacks by Trump and other Republicans. They are still dissatisfied with its decision not to charge Hillary Clinton with crimes related to her use of a private email server, and they see signs of bias in special counsel Robert Mueller's probe of possible Trump campaign ties to Russia.
well fbi may be getting a new director over this

www.cnbc.com... so DOJ and FBI are being investigated now by sessions or at least he ordered it

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Who else (if anyone) heard about the Secret Service going into the school a while back to check out 'evacuation procedures' should there be a 'incident'?

It came from Alex J... Just wondering if anyone else has any info?

Thanks

Do not use Alex Jones as a credible source ever.

Do not presume to tell me what or what not to do.

On topic:

THIS video has been removed from YT.

The guy is talking about the bodies, etc, but still no one saw the shooter (by his words).

And where is the video coverage from the school? What? It wasn't working?

What a joke!

And - I ASKED if anyone had heard the same, I didn't 'tell'.

And as for Alex Jones? I'd rather watch him when it comes to situations like this than what... CNN? What a joke.

CNN and Alex Jones channel are pretty much the same, just opposite sides of the political spectrum. You have to disregard much of what they say as speculation driven by bias. Occasionally, Jones gets things right, probably more often than CNN, but neither should be viewed as credible.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
There's something that can be done to help deter attempts at orchestrating school shootings by MKULTRA driven loonies. This has nothing to do with gun bans.
Rather, deterrence against such orchestrated events can be achieved, by having RFID tagged barrels and trigger groups since the production moment.
Although, this needs to be enforced in the whole NATO, such that a barrel built in a specific NATO arms factory can be traced through owners and to its origin.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
One word.

Blockchain.

Would solve all your gun tracking problems. Trace the timeline of owners, all the way back to its manufacturing.

Where all my crypto homies at

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames2
One word.

Blockchain.

Would solve all your gun tracking problems. Trace the timeline of owners, all the way back to its manufacturing.

Where all my crypto homies at

There will always be a black market. Criminals tend to use weapons not traceable to them.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join