It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delusional left attemps to implicate Chinese government in UNPROVEN Russian-hacking hysteria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Am I a Russian bot or a Chinese bot?

PLEASE!

LET ME KNOW!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Bout the same with the left...can we meet in a more sane,down to earth middle?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Uh, should I bother reading this? the first thing I did was look at your sources.

Nah, better to just keep your head in the sand.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Am I a Russian bot or a Chinese bot?

A Russian bot made in China!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Heh, DBC I have been accused of being a "Bot" a "Russian agent" and a "Soviet Sleeper Agent" throughout various platforms I engage in discussion on

And "oddly" enough, each time was coming from a person who was outraged that I wouldn't repeat ad nauseum their evidence-lacking conspiracy theory. So much for refuting ideas with ideas
Not in today's world my friend

Hey I look at it this way: "when you're taking flak, you know you are right on target"

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

So, where were "the Russians" in the midterm elections Dems have won, so far?

Just curious, because Louisiana, Virginia, etc (among several others) have elected Dems.

So I ask again, where are these sneaky Ruskies?

In reality, what is happening is a form of intelligence gathering. No manipulation of vote tallys are occuring. Every single nation on Earth runs information operations (and many non-nation states as well, like private organizations) and propaganda. It simply isn't that effective. What is effective, however, is the current BS going on between the left and right. Our political strife has zero to do with any foreign power engaging in ROUTINE intelligence activities (we do the same thing to other countries). It has everything to do with the fact that the left and right despite one another and everything each other stands for, essentially. No amount of propaganda will change that (or fix it, for that matter)

The Russians along with every other country on Earth is spying on our domestic politics, etc. They are also pumping out volumes of misinformation and other assorted types of Information operations material. But that hardly constitutes an unusual threat - this # has been going on for decades. They spy on us, we spy on them, etc. We interfere in their domestic affairs, they try to do the same.

After all, despite all the US meddling in Russia/China/etc affairs, has it made any difference? And our information operations are far superior to Russia or anybody else. It simply isn't that effective, unless frankly you're a dum#### who doesn't know how to not believe everything you read.

Contrary to MSM spin, you still have free will. If you LET someone else influence how you vote, then shame on you. Those of us with strong minds and wills, however, have zero to be concerned about. And those that do not.... well, frankly you shouldn't be voting anyhow. Uninformed voters (or single issue voters) are another great threat facing our electoral system.

Least of which is some half-assed foreign government's attempt to exploit a climate of already extreme partisan hatred. And yes, it is hatred. That much is crystal clear.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Uh, should I bother reading this? the first thing I did was look at your sources.

I know, I know pretty bad sources ...

I never thought I'd see the day when DU was considered the more reliable source in one of my posts.

(just kidding, DU has some decent content - SOMETIMES)
edit on 2/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I say there was election interference from the American president

Heres from the Washington post ( or times, I forgot)

I believe this is true.
"The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report."

edit on 14-2-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Heh, yet things like this or the Ukraine Maiden Coup that Victoria Nuland and Pyatty staged at Obama's direction.

"Regime change" they called it...

Yet people want to bitch a holy fit over some Russian Twitter ads and propaganda.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Okay, I read it, so you are saying the Russians are not interfering in our elections, yo, wake up call they did and are going to do it again....here is a thread I made yesterday about it.

The media is only reporting what our intelegence is saying.

Tuesday's hearing touched on a wide array of threats, from North Korea to China to weapons of mass destruction. But Russia's interference into US and other elections loomed large amid the committee's investigation into Russian election meddling and the Trump campaign's possible collusion with Russian officials.

www.cnn.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Frankly, the United States is under attack," Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats told the Senate Intelligence Committee, adding that Russia is attempting to "degrade our democratic values and weaken our alliances."

www.usatoday.com...

First - no evidence
Second - the US is always under attack . As well as every other Nation or group in the world
You never seen a global internet real time attack site have you ?
Although Microsoft does appear to be the group with the most attacks
So , for at least once , they did tell the truth. But omitted everything else.

Just for you :

Norse

edit on 2/14/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join