It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing man found 1 week later 2,800 miles away, disorientated & wearing same (ski gear) clothes.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If his story doesn’t check out can he be sued for the cost of searching? People risked their lives in a snowstorm looking for him.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wonder if he teleported from one place to another? There are rumors of real stargates so its possible he went to some portal that transported him from New York to LA.

My guess is that the portal/gateway was being stored in a container being hauled by big-rig truck with a diesel engine and six or more sets of axles. "DIaling in" just involves unlocking the bolts and making sure no-one sees you.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
If his story doesn’t check out can he be sued for the cost of searching? People risked their lives in a snowstorm looking for him.

I'm sure that'd be tough, not to mention the US government would be attempting to prosecute another nation's citizen. BUT, if his story does fall apart, those were a lot of resources, I could see some type of 'cost' being paid.

I've googled this story earlier today, and all of the reporting has been of his first-hand accounts, which in most instances are the bees' knees, but this story is unique and he's provided little to go on. Until a person steps forward that encountered this man before he made it to Sacramento, there's little we can do but speculate. Some of it reasonable/feasible, some intriguing, and some preposterous. Wait-and-see approach...
edit on 17-2-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: grammar

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat
I’ve googked and got the same results, nothing new.

I’d be real interested in an update like if they found a witness or some camera footage

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I only discovered this story today and it is definitely bizzare.

Like some have already said, a person cannot go "missing" for seven days and travel 3000 miles without transport, contact with others, eating, using a bathroom, shaving, changing underwear/clothes, possibly needing I.D. and money. All the indicators should be there in his appearance, state of health and most evidently, where, when or if he used any form of credit facility.

If someone assisted him at any point of his journey, then surely it is just a matter of time until that person realizes they are involved and will come forward. Or do we have to wait until the CIA has finished with him and they provide the relevant people and evidence for us?

Tick-Tock.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Does he show signs of elevated red blood cells? If yes, then they need to isolate him before the pathogen spreads which could cause a global pandemic. The interstellar zombie virus has arrived!!!!

Get the Tomatoes inside now and call your uncle!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
He may have modulated without a Lens.
It happens on rare occasion.
It is a curious and confusing phenomenon.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join