It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INSPECTOR GENERAL Probes $1.25 Million McCabe Received From Clinton Insiders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Looks like the Inspector General is looking hard into what we knew about Mr FBI McCabe and his wife getting big money from Democrat sources while McCabe's wife was running her own little political campaign for office.

Of course all this happened while McCabe was heavily involved in the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton.

Now we all understand he and his wife were strictly above board and honest about everything going on at the time right?

The big club of justice is ready to hammer down.

Lots of Swampers involved in this exposure 🤓

I wonder IF the McCabes were paid this for their influence in the Clinton scandals 😀

Nawww. Can't be can it ? 😇

INSPECTOR GENERAL Probes $1.25 Million McCabe Received From Clinton Insiders During FBI’s Hillary Investigation

The Inspector General probing the FBI is taking a very close look at over $1.2 million donated by Hillary Clinton-backed campaign bundlers to the political coffers of Dr.Jill McCabe, the wife of defrocked FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, federal sources confirm, at the same time McCabe was spearheading the Bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton.

Democratic PACs controlled by Hillary Clinton insiders paid the Deputy Director of the FBI’s wife almost $700,000 in campaign funds before the senior FBI official, who was supervising Clinton’s investigation, lobbied against charging her criminally. In fact. McCabe intentionally withheld evidence in the Hillary investigation just prior to the 2016 election.

But while the $700,000 has been publicly disseminated in numerous media reports, federal officials said they have traced an additional $525,000 that Dr. McCabe raised from Hillary-linked donors for Dr. McCabe’s failed 2015 Virginia Senate seat race.

That comes to a total of $1.25 million that Hillary-backed factions kicked into Dr. McCabe’s coffers while her husband was leading the FBI’s investigation into Clinton for classified and top secret security breaches with her email and server usage while Secretary of State.

Dirty Politicians: Be Afraid. Be VERY Afraid !

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
And the beat goes on.

Of course, anyone paying attention knew about those donations during the election, but nobody gave it a second thought.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Is it really so shocking that the DNC donated to a campaign of someone running for office as a DEM?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
And the beat goes on.

Of course, anyone paying attention knew about those donations during the election, but nobody gave it a second thought.

Really?
I would have thought that somebody might have said something.
It appears that nobody did, because it would have raised serious questions.
When did you learn about this?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The number of lies told by our government.

Hillary knew how to rig an election.

She watched Bill do it twice.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I might get excited if they started just one investigation into the criminals themselves. It always takes a story being leaked and the public outcry before they decide to "look into it".

This is all a house of cards and almost every single person in Washington is doing everything they can to keep it from falling.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The tip of the iceberg, my friends. The Clinton cabal never gave things like this a second thought because the fact that they might lose the election never even occurred to them. They are the Clintons, so why in the world would they feel obligated to abide by laws?

2017 was fantastic, but 2018 is shaping up to be the best year EVER.

Damn, I'd give anything to have been there to see the pure terror on their faces on election night. Hell, Hillary didn't even have the decency to give a concession speech in front of all her cult members, so she sent Podesta the Molesta out to do it.

Good times!
edit on 13-2-2018 by MteWamp because: add

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, this would explain why McCabe is under a DOJ investigation!

Lets remember the DOJ deals with criminal activities!

edit on 13-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Is it really so shocking that the DNC donated to a campaign of someone running for office as a DEM?

Especially when no conflicts of interest existed 😀😁😂

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I do not know if they actually committed a crime. It would have to be shown there was intent before charges are pressed, that might be kind of hard. Just Because her campaign got the money, there is no evidence yet that can prove they took the money as a bribe. I do believe it was a buyoff to look the other way myself, or just a hell of a coincidence sort of like shooting into the air and it hitting the moon..

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

And the beat goes on.

Really?

It was known a long time ago.
Here is one thread here about it, from March 2017:
FBI No. 2 did not disclose wife's ties to Clinton ally, records show
The OP in the above thread mentions it being big news during the campaign. I also recall that. I'll try to find an older thread on the subject from that time period.

edit on 2/13/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The (Jill) McCabe Campaign should have returned the money because of conflicts of interests.

But they were pretty convinced Clinton was going to win the 2016 election.

They must have had some real sharp legal advice at the time too 👴

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
We can trust the government to make sure the government isn't corrupt. That's what I'm getting out of these threads.

If it goes one way they're doing their job correctly but if it goes the other way it's a giant conspiracy to keep corrupt politicians from getting punished. Does that sound about right?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

A couple of "conspiracies" in that thread (at the time) have come true too 😃

Who knew eh 🔑

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: rickymouse

The (Jill) McCabe Campaign should have returned the money because of conflicts of interests.

But they were pretty convinced Clinton was going to win the 2016 election.

They must have had some real sharp legal advice at the time too 👴

If Hillary was elected, she would have stopped any investigations into that. She wouldn't take any bull from anyone, Trump is not as ruthless as she would have been.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

They had everyone needed bought off and everything settlet for her win.

The question now is: who intervened for the Trump's takeover?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

And the beat goes on.

Really?

Here are some articles from October, 2016. There were many others.
Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife
Terry McAuliffe's PAC donated to campaign of FBI official's wife
Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

It's disturbing that McCabe remained with the FBI for so long, and was so involved in the Clinton case, in spite of this obvious conflict of interest.

edit on 2/13/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
there's been so many arrest lately I'm glad the government is doing something about the corruption

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well... better late than never, eh?

I doubt there's any way to prove a bribe, but there is plenty of reason for McCabe to have excused himself for the obvious appearance (and motive and opportunity) of a gross conflict of interest.

I'm adding a link to your thread to my thread about the IG report

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: whyamIhere

They had everyone needed bought off and everything settlet for her win.

The question now is: who intervened for the Trump's takeover?

This is really starting to bother me. This isn't someone as simple as Soros or the Koch brothers.
But it isn't just Trump winning, it goes so much deeper than that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join