It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s hypocrisy in Syria and Did the U.S. Really Kill 200+ Russians in Syria—or Just a Few?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
a reply to: Willtell

Never mentioned stars but replies and flags sure do seem to indicate interest by the members here...

The OP is nothing but spin so he can post another see its all trumps fault thread...cause you know the military responding to a threat after trump gave them authority to act as they saw fit in the area rather than having politicians micro manage them. I believe this to be a good idea as most politicians are not very well versed in military tactics and command...as we saw with Obama. So you enjoy your spin if it makes you feel better to ignorantly blame trump for all the woes of the world. Have at it bud...but I doubt anyone takes this seriously unless they too want to blame trump for all the worlds woes.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Who is the "Deep State"?

Illuminati with jobs.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Never mentioned stars but replies and flags sure do seem to indicate interest by the members here...

The OP is nothing but spin so he can post another see its all trumps fault thread...cause you know the military responding to a threat after trump gave them authority to act as they saw fit in the area rather than having politicians micro manage them. I believe this to be a good idea as most politicians are not very well versed in military tactics and command...as we saw with Obama. So you enjoy your spin if it makes you feel better to ignorantly blame trump for all the woes of the world. Have at it bud...but I doubt anyone takes this seriously unless they too want to blame trump for all the worlds woes.

What are you talking about ?

A president has to take responsibility.
He is the commander in chief...

You get that ?

The people, the army kills is his responsibility

I got on Obama, Bush and now Trump

What’s your problem?

My country right or wrong ?

Trump right or wrong ?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Saw a report earlier today stating that US coalition aircraft had also attacked a Kurd camp, killing an estimated 300 Kurdish fighters. Another case is a tragic accident apparently!
Even their allies must be coming to the realisation that allowing the US in at all has been a very costly mistake indeed and that payback is the order of the day.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If they were Russian mercs and attacking a Coalition base or forward operating outpost and we had our advisors or SF teams in there then yes we will defend it. I doubt the president needed to be called up to be asked permission to defend our assets. I would expect the same from Russia if Blackwater was involved with Chechyens attacking Russian assets. Even Russia didn't really blame the US...I'm sure there were some hardliners rabbling but if this was indeed Russian army forces we would hear no end from them as I would expect retaliation as well. Russia though said they had no clue what those private contractors were doing there so I guess you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. You saying its Trumps fault for killing an attacking force whom were attacking US assets?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You get that ?

What’s your problem?

Trump right or wrong ?

There is obviously good reason to be there and keeping the region unstable. Republican and democrats, once in office resign to the fact that US troops need to keep influence in the area. There is a reason for that, I'm sure.

If Jimmy Carter ran again today, he would probably send troops there tomorrow.

Let's not be naive.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

You get that ?

What’s your problem?

Trump right or wrong ?

There is obviously good reason to be there and keeping the region unstable. Republican and democrats, once in office resign to the fact that US troops need to keep influence in the area. There is a reason for that, I'm sure.

Let's not be naive.

Whose being naïve ?.... I said the deep state rules ALL the politicians including Trump.

Obama, Carter, Bush, the (w)hole rotten lot of them.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

You get that ?

What’s your problem?

Trump right or wrong ?

Let's not be naive.

Whose being naïve ?.... I said the deep state rules ALL the politicians including Trump.

Obama, Carter, Bush, the (w)hole rotten lot of them.

Nothing wrong with a deep state. It's the only way long term objectives can be maintained in a democratic society. Can't go moving the goal posts every 4 years or communism will roll right over it.

Maybe Trump is giving a chill pill to the growing population that think things are getting out of hand while keeping essential deep state services in place.

Trump supporters may have it wrong with Trumps intentions or purpose but those that voted the other way are so flipping brainwashed that they didn't need any rallying. Give them 3 soundbites and a punchline and they will vote for you forever. Full retard.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join