It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s hypocrisy in Syria and Did the U.S. Really Kill 200+ Russians in Syria—or Just a Few?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
source

In “self-defense,” the U.S. launched a large-scale artillery and air assault to repel the attackers. Using F-15s, F-22s, AC-130 gunships, Apache helicopters, MQ-9 unmanned drones, and artillery, U.S. forces killed an estimated 100 attackers, according to some Russian media reports, and destroyed numerous tanks and artillery pieces. Among the reported fatalities, according to a Pentagon official, were Syrian Arab Army soldiers enlisted in the “ISIS Hunters” unit, as well as Russian mercenaries working for Wagner, a private military company under the command-and-control of the Russian Ministry of Defense that has been tasked with re-taking oilfields from ISIS.

Privately owned pro-Kremlin news site Vzglyad, produced by top pro-Kremlin social-media propagandist Konstantin Rykov has published purportedly decoded Russian mercenaries chatting with one another from voice tapes that appeared on the Russian-language Telegram channel “WarGonzo” shortly after the firefight with the SDF and U.S. warplanes. Four distinct voices put the total number of mercenaries dead at well over 200, although even they disagree as to the exact figures and details; with some arguing that entire companies were “destroyed,” and that American flags were draped over the vanquished Russian trenches, which would certainly incite an incensed reaction back in Russia. For that reason, we suspect that the Vzglyad article is disinformation meant to embarrass the Russian government for failing to defend its assets in the field, if not cajole it into retaliating against the U.S. Today, Bloomberg News appeared to corroborate the Vzglyad allegations, reporting that “[m]ore than 200 mercenaries, mostly Russians” were killed in the episode, citing an unnamed U.S. official and “three Russians familiar with the matter.”

Is Putin hiding from the Russian people that his buddy Trump has killed over 200 Russians in Syria?

The Pentagon unleashed devastating firepower against the pro-government fighters on the pretext that they were mounting an attack against a headquarters of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), the US proxy ground force that is dominated by the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia. US special forces troops directing the activities of the Kurdish proxies were stationed at the headquarters in the zone of influence carved out by the US intervention in Deir Ezzor, northeast of the Euphrates River.

ISIS is dead in Syria yet the US remain with their Kurdish proxies starting trouble by attacking troops who were only trying to regain the Syrian oil fields.

So much for Trump’s lies about he’ll fight the deep state.

They own his ass just like they own all American politicians.

US officials, most prominently Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, have made it clear that the US military force, officially consisting of some 2,000 special forces troops, will remain in Syria after the defeat of ISIS with the aim of toppling Assad and imposing a US puppet regime. To that end, Washington is determined to continue its carve-up of Syrian territory and to deny Damascus strategically vital energy resources in Deir Ezzor that are needed to fuel the country’s reconstruction. This is why the attack was unleashed Wednesday.

source

The US is illegally sponsoring an army of Kurds in Syria virtually taking over a part of that country and again involving the US in a civil war. Additionally its tactics have increased tensions with not only Syria and Russia but also their own ally the Turks.

Mattis, Tillerson and national security advisor H.R. McMaster are now all scheduled to arrive in Turkey next week for urgent talks with the government of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Erdogan, who has denounced the US plans as tantamount to creating a de facto Kurdish state on Turkey’s border, has vowed to extend the Turkish offensive eastward into the town of Manbij, which is currently occupied by the YPG along with its US special forces handlers. This raises the prospect of an armed confrontation between the two ostensible NATO allies.

So the mess in the ME continues as the great Satan, the US government acts as bad as they were under Obama, and would have acted under Hillary, which tells us all that deep state rhetoric from Trump was all bs.

The DEEP STATE rides again

Hee Haw

edit on 13-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Thus far, Moscow has not even acknowledged a single loss, much less responded in kind to the U.S.-led anti-ISIS coalition. Instead, a Russian defense official couched the official response in more broadly anti-American terms: that the attack ”demonstrated that the true goal of continuation of the unlawful presence of USA forces on Syrian territory is not a battle with the international terrorist group ISIS, but a capture and hold of economic assets under its control that belong only to the Syrian Arab Republic.”

This is very important because the US obviously is still trying to destabilize Syria.

Putin, who did some great good by upending the Depp States war on Syria may be FINALLY realizing that he has been had!

Any Putin spies here on ATS LISTEN UP…!

Indeed, as I have posted many times THE US DEEP STATE WANTED TRUMP IN OFFICE!

Soon they will do something to get his ass out...

In fact, they don’t really have to, Trump will destroy himself and they will help him.

You see Putin the Deep state had some internal matters to consider so they helped you help him and set your ass up!

Now the left wing hateS you and soon when Trump is gone the right-wing will be back hating you

PS
So watch yo back Putin

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Being discussed here as well.

Different sources (the above uses Bloomberg) which pushes the base under attack narrative, a base with U.S. soldiers present, and Russian mercenary troops possibly going off the rail doing their own thing. So who knows, already a lot of different stories on this one, and no clear picture from either government.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Is Putin hiding from the Russian people that his buddy Trump has killed over 200 Russians in Syria?

As I said in the other thread on this topic, Trump gave the military the ability to strike without his approval.

The article said nothing about the US (or even Russia) knowing that the Russian mercenaries were engaged in this.

Ironically we have both sides of the isle stretching to make this political.

Proxy wars get messy, and they get even messier when there are 4~ state actors with private actors as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Just so I'm clear: Trump is obviously a Russian plant, used by the Russians because of kompromat with urinating hookers, elected on the whim of his good buddy Putin and his Mafia buddies -- and he's also killing Russians and destabilizing their puppet state Syria and injuring Russia's geopolitical interests in the middle east while simultaneously finally helping the poor Kurds?

Something in there has to be impeachable, damnit!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Thus far, Moscow has not even acknowledged a single loss, much less responded in kind to the U.S.-led anti-ISIS coalition. Instead, a Russian defense official couched the official response in more broadly anti-American terms: that the attack ”demonstrated that the true goal of continuation of the unlawful presence of USA forces on Syrian territory is not a battle with the international terrorist group ISIS, but a capture and hold of economic assets under its control that belong only to the Syrian Arab Republic.”

This is very important because the US obviously is still trying to destabilize Syria.

Putin, who did some great good by upending the Depp States war on Syria may be FINALLY realizing that he has been had!

In fact, they don’t really have to, Trump will destroy himself and they will help him.

You see Putin the Deep state had some internal matters to consider so they helped you help him and set your ass up!

Now the left wing hateS you and soon when Trump is gone the right-wing will be back hating you

PS
So watch yo back Putin

I almost flagged your thread but then I read this...^

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Who is the "Deep State"?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CalibratedZeus

Different sources (the above uses Bloomberg) which pushes the base under attack narrative, a base with U.S. soldiers present, and Russian mercenary troops possibly going off the rail doing their own thing.

Nice twist. The Russians are there because they were invited by the Legitimate gubment in Damascus. US troop presence in Syria violates International Law.

If anyone is rogue and off the rail its the US, erm, Turkey--I mean , 'Coalition' .

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: CalibratedZeus

Different sources (the above uses Bloomberg) which pushes the base under attack narrative, a base with U.S. soldiers present, and Russian mercenary troops possibly going off the rail doing their own thing.

Nice twist. The Russians are there because they were invited by the Legitimate gubment in Damascus. US troop presence in Syria violates International Law.

If anyone is rogue and off the rail its the US, erm, Turkey--I mean , 'Coalition' .

The russians themselves have said those were rogue soldiers. Not all russians are there for altruistic reasons. the ones killed were mercenaries. 100 killed, with 200-300 wounded.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Who is the "Deep State"?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Whoa...so much spin in your OP I'm dizzy. Do you think anyone other than those looking for a confirmation bias fix give any credence to your posts anymore?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

PS
So watch yo back Putin

I almost flagged your thread but then I read this...^

Come on...got to have a little fun.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Whoa...so much spin in your OP I'm dizzy. Do you think anyone other than those looking for a confirmation bias fix give any credence to your posts anymore?

Who gives a ____

you seem to be interested

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Who is the "Deep State"?

Why link that thread?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So the mess in the ME continues as the great Satan, the US government

OH the hyperbole!!! Oh the drama! Oh the BS!
:rolleyes:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Who is the "Deep State"?

Why link that thread?

You were pretending you didn't know 'who the deep state is' .

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It is our due diligence to ATS and ATS's Motto
"Deny Ignorance"
Yuppa made an excellent post in rebuttal to your OP.
Read it.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

13 replies in about 5 hours and only 6 flags...I guess you have your answer...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Gee whiz, I have more stars than you

whopee

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Are we to assume that stars and flags are indicators of the TRUTH? Good luck with that...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join