It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Paddock Autopsy Reveals Time Of Death At 1200 Hours (Noon) The NEXT DAY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

On February 9, 2018, late in the afternoon on a Friday, the Associated Press (AP) released the original PDF of Stephen Paddock’s autopsy results by linking to it in one of their articles. Rather quickly, within an hour or two, the autopsy report was spiked out of the article.
[...]
What is being hidden from the public, and this appears to be the explanation as to why law enforcement has fought tooth and nail to not have Paddock’s autopsy results publicly released, is Paddock’s Time Of Death — his Time Of Death is 1200 hours (Noon) on 10/2/17; that is the day after the shooting, and approximately fourteen hours after the shooting into Route 91 ceased.

Stephen Paddock Autopsy Reveals Time Of Death At 1200 Hours (Noon) The NEXT DAY

Has anybody seen this? If this is accurate, then pretty much everything we've been told about the Las Vegas shooting is 100% fiction.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Did the autopsy say how many times he was shot?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Just ballpark it for me, how much more time will pass before the real culprits are exposed?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I don't really see what's weird about this... they incapacitated the guy... and hauled him off to the hospital where he was kept alive as long as possible through machines and tubes... they may have been hoping to question him or something... and then he croaked because a body can only absorb so much lead.

+45 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

I don't really see what's weird about this... they incapacitated the guy... and hauled him off to the hospital where he was kept alive as long as possible through machines and tubes... they may have been hoping to question him or something... and then he croaked because a body can only absorb so much lead.

Except that's absolutely not what we've been told. The official claims are Paddock shot himself in the head, and was dead at the scene.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I mean sometimes even though someone is clearly dead, until it is officially declared they're not officially dead.
I mean a guy could show up missing his entire head and until a doctor pronounces him dead it is not entered into the records

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

And with the morgue and hospitals put well beyond their limits... He may have been last priority.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The article and you yourself are picking one minor little detail but everything else in the coroners report is sound (gunshot to the head) . The time of death portion has more to do with WHEN the coroner actually examined the body and not when the cops found him.

You think they brought in a coroner to the hotel and kept the scene static so someone could file paperwork RIGHT THERE ON SITE in the midst of all that chaos?

Quite easily explained... unless of course you are actively LOOKING for something to call a conspiracy.

Don't be so gullible.

edit on 12-2-2018 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So then his time of death is what it is based on the time his body was transported to the hospital, aka dead on arrival?

Here’s the problem:

If Paddock died many hours later than we were led to believe, the authorities wouldn’t let that piece of data reach the public.

This could just be us conflating his time of death because the “officials,” are seeking to misdirect us.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
as stated above the absolute massive influx of patients and mortalities into the hospitals that day would have put the alleged shooter on last priority. Last priority to positively identify and last priority to declare dead. There was probably a lot of grieving family members demanding bodies released and that would put him even further down the line. I'm not saying that's what happened but it just seems more plausible

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

ahh no... thats not how it works....

they look at temp of the body, rigor, decomp and more... that how is they determine time of death

not when the coroner examined him

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly

ahh no... thats not how it works....

they look at temp of the body, rigor, decomp and more... that how is they determine time of death

not when the coroner examined him

I know right? If they find a guy that has been dead on the side of the road for a week they dont say well hes been dead 1 day because that is when the coroner got to him?

link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: ColdWisdom
as stated above the absolute massive influx of patients and mortalities into the hospitals that day would have put the alleged shooter on last priority. Last priority to positively identify and last priority to declare dead. There was probably a lot of grieving family members demanding bodies released and that would put him even further down the line. I'm not saying that's what happened but it just seems more plausible

It could be that... but I tend to think it more likely due to the fact that his hotel room was a crime scene. He was already dead (so we are told) when the authorities entered his suite so there was no need to move his body, which would then be treated as evidence.

link   
I believe time of death and pronounced dead are two different things.

There were photos of him looking very very dead AT THE SCENE.

You cannot write "time of death" as just whatever you want it to be. It's a coroner's report. It's a legal document.

Time of death is exactly what it says: what time did the individual die, not "when was he examined".
edit on 12-2-2018 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Man ya'll are grasping at straws here... read the coroners report.

The dude had a gunshot wound to the head... they go into complex detail about how and where...

This is more likely a clerical error by the hourly wage secretary typing up the Clark County Coroner reports.

But by all means... ignore 20+ pages of information corroborating the story and trip out about a single digit on page 3.

edit on 12-2-2018 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

im not tripping out.. im point out, that you're wrong
edit on 12-2-2018 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

There are some pics that strongly indicated Paddock sufferd a headshot during or after the shooting. It was supposed to be ruled as selfinflicted and now the whole timeline collapses if the OP is true. The whole thing smelled like a false flag right from the start.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Actually, being pronounced dead on arrival occurs before the autopsy is performed. That’s for archival purposes.

Determining the ‘official time of death’ can only be done after the autopsy has been completed.

edit on 2/12/2018 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

edit on 2/12/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Time of death is exactly what i says: what time did the individual die, not "when was he examined".

Correct.

However, the only way you'll get an ME to list an exact time of death is if they were present when the death occurred and noted the exact time.

If they receive a set of remains, they're going to estimate a time of death and nothing more.

This is strange, because of the time given. It is not strange that they didn't give the time that law enforcement made entry and found the body.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join