It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 156
<< 153  154  155   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis the wicked do not know satisfaction. they consume and consume until they wretch. I think we are witnessing the upper limit of their gluttonous capacity

The path that some are on is inherently destructive. There are ways to sustain the physical, but the cycle is two steps forward, one step back. If they're denied those two steps prior to the regressive karma, the retribution will be swift. Putrefaction for the living, if you will, sustained by the virgin endocrine system and tincture.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe this is some of the code that the shadow Brokers have been auctioning off?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm not seeing the new crumbs on the board...

qanonmap.github.io...

That just me? Has it moved again? Thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It shouldn't be available through the NSA servers!!!

If you look at the list of servers available on the right hand side dropbox, it says they are NSA servers!

Most companies I.T./Comms departments will have a similar screen. It is used to get clues when a system goes down... "User in Italy says he can't get into Finance app - OK let's check if the server has gone down or if someone has dug through a cable in road works. If latter let's see where we can Re_route the network through until its fixed.

Unless this is a different "NSA" then it needs to be flagged to Anons/Q as it implies security has been breached, I think.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm taking it down. If still time.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sorry I am still trying to catch up! I see you were talking about Anderson Cooper and the first think that came to mind was the TV show called The Mole:

The Mole Wiki

-JT

top topics

<< 153  154  155   >>

join