It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama caught outright lying to Chris Wallace during televised interview

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: underwerks
Trump supporters care about a president lying now? I owe somebody a chicken dinner.

To be honest, lying is the least of Obama's worries going forward.

I'm sure he'll be plenty safe in his Kenyan hideout somewhere off the coast of Indonesia.

Wow you really know your geography...those places are thousands of miles apart ... how can I believe you know squat if you cannot get basic facts correct (loser)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The Constitution would probably be just a piece of paper as folks like that have no regard for a free country wherein it's population have rights .

To answer the OP , what didnt Obama lie about ?

Trump is the one trying to tear up the constitution for his own enrichment and pleasure. It's not clear the Trump has even read his job description. He certainly does not have any work ethic.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: smurfy

nice picture but do they really add anything meaningful do the discussion?img.memecdn.com...

Did this what the point of meaningless picture in a debate fourm?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

originally posted by: Gothmog

The Constitution would probably be just a piece of paper as folks like that have no regard for a free country wherein it's population have rights .

To answer the OP , what didnt Obama lie about ?

Trump is the one trying to tear up the constitution for his own enrichment and pleasure. It's not clear the Trump has even read his job description. He certainly does not have any work ethic.

I call "Wizard's First Rule" - Zed , on how most magic works - Terry Goodkind from the book of the same name

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust everytime he opens his mouth he is lying.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sugarandspice
a reply to: carewemust everytime he opens his mouth he is lying.

Obama had better learn how to change that. Within the next year, he will have to swear before God (Allah?) that he will tell the truth to the Federal Grand Jury.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: smurfy

nice picture but do they really add anything meaningful do the discussion?img.memecdn.com...

Did this what the point of meaningless picture in a debate fourm?

That post was anything BUT meaningless...

In FACT, one of the definitions of the word 'meaningful' is "communicating something that is not directly expressed".

I'm assuming here that you DO actually understand what the idiom "eating crow" means BTW...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Your north of the border, right?
Doesn't concern you. You guys have Justin, the white obama. Let us all know how that works out for you in a few years.

b) your words make me so sad that I'll have to go to see my doctor for to make me feel better. No charge.

No charge huh? The fallacy of publicly funded health care. Publically funded health care systems must be paid for. You just go about paying for it differently.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23129380]JohnnyCanuck[/post

When/where/how, or just perhaps 1 to support claim. Anyways he was just using it as a bold/underline to drive home a point. Could've been more subtle, but we get it.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Your north of the border, right?
Doesn't concern you. You guys have Justin, the white obama. Let us all know how that works out for you in a few years.

b) your words make me so sad that I'll have to go to see my doctor for to make me feel better. No charge.

No charge huh? The fallacy of publicly funded health care. Publically funded health care systems must be paid for. You just go about paying for it differently.
Yes. We do...and we have universal health care and a high standard of living. Try it...you might just like it!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join