It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama caught outright lying to Chris Wallace during televised interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So here's an interesting article clearly showing obamas ass-covering during a television interview with Chris Wallace of fox news.

Before you tell me it's irrelevant, watch the video in its entirety before you give comment about how his majesty did no wrong.

He clearly states he gave Loretta Lynch a directive on how to conduct herself within the law...

Now we all know- He, she, and all their buddies clearly broke the law. So, can this be used against his holiness?
It's been said a sitting president can't break the law- however, this schmuck isn't sitting anymore.

Could it be be used in a court of law to bury this bastard once and for all?
Can we finally get to prosecuting him and Hillary for the numerous crimes against America and Americans?

I sure hope so.

Will sessions finally get off his ass and start working for us, or do we have to fire him too?
obamas interview

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
President Obama should author a book entitled "The Art of the LIE".

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
well was that whole like your dr keep your dr thing not enough?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Clintons excuse was he didn't understand the meaning of the word "is".

I'm pretty sure I know obamas defense as well.
Here it is.

Your honor, I didn't see any evidence of wrongdoing - due to my position, I was unable. ...
edit on 7-2-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
He never lies...

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

In my situation, he was right.

I didn't have a doctor then, and don't have one now.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Every American will have a shovel-ready job available to them under my stimulus package.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
So here's an interesting article clearly showing obamas ass-covering during a television interview with Chris Wallace of fox news.
Whew...good thing he's not the President any more.
Next deflection?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Digging out from the deficit that was tripled by obama?

I dig enough doing concrete, don't need any extra.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Your north of the border, right?

Doesn't concern you. You guys have Justin, the white obama. Let us all know how that works out for you in a few years.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
well was that whole like your dr keep your dr thing not enough?

"Under my plan everybody will save $2,500 on their health insurance premiums."

Nancy Pelosi applauded wildly, calling that serious money!

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Genuine question:

Deflection from WHAT?

The relentless, daily memo's, statements and text messages that all at least imply some serious wrongdoing on behalf of the previous administration and the security services?

This kind of deflection?

Trumps Hair

That kind of thing?

edit on 7-2-2018 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Digging out from the deficit that was tripled by obama?

I dig enough doing concrete, don't need any extra.

Democrats and Republicans just reached a budget deal that will increase the deficit. Continuing Obama's screwing of America. I know, it's hard to believe isn't it?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Your north of the border, right?
Doesn't concern you. You guys have Justin, the white obama. Let us all know how that works out for you in a few years.

a) this is an international forum, therefore you'd better be ready for an international response. If not, go find your echo chamber and chill out.
b) your words make me so sad that I'll have to go to see my doctor for to make me feel better. No charge.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Trump supporters care about a president lying now? I owe somebody a chicken dinner.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

An increase is different than tripling the total.

Mr. Wonderful did that on his own. With his pen and phone, he was able to give more money away to all of the terrorist infested countries than he could ever take in. He also let damn near every buisness worth it's salt take all their cash overseas and not pay taxes on it. Not to mention he was all for a bunch of global trade deals that would help us zero.
Pardon my bias, but, f#ck that guy.

+8 more 
link   

Y'know, I keep hearing folks say that, or in this case, since we're all typing, read people type that.

Are y'all implying that since he's no longer in office he shouldn't be held accountable if his actions, or inactions, warrant such? Or the actions/inactions of his subordinates, that he hired?

No, I'm not saying he should go to jail or anything of the sort, but if thirty years down the road we're still blaming Reagan for certain things--and you know it happens--or Bush I, or II, for things that happened during their terms in office? Why should Obama not be held accountable, if only in the history books, for his lack?

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Trump supporters care about a president lying now? I owe somebody a chicken dinner.

To be honest, lying is the least of Obama's worries going forward.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

In his defense, you can also keep your doctor and this is going to save you money.
But to call him a liar......is that really fair?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yes it's an international forum. Yet again, how does this affect you? Unless your one of the snowbirds that comes here every winter, paying cash to the illegals to work on your vacation homes, what do really care?
Oh I forgot, with our new president who doesn't need your tar sands, and isn't afraid of our coal, your probably losing some trade power. ..
That sucks for you, but that's for your leaders to resolve.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join