It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Luis Elizondo has stated that in the coming months The Pentagon will release a further 24 videos supposedly showing UFO activity in the skies.

Not much extra information at this time, but article is here.

www.express.co.uk...

Apologies if this has been previously posted, but a search couldn't find a reference to it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Nice, I wonder how true this is, and if coming months means March 2018 or December 2024. I've read that supposedly, aliens are going to make themselves known to us in the year 2019 and this is how the government plans to prepare us for such news.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

I've read that supposedly, aliens are going to make themselves known to us in the year 2019 and this is how the government plans to prepare us for such news.

Where have you read this?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Cool, I mean is this an admission there are things flying out there, we don't understand? Or do they understand? I just hope the video is better than the last. Still that video being released is a big deal.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

As far as I was aware the Pentagon didn't release the Nimitz UFO video and it's origin is still a bit of a mystery so Elizondo's claim they are about to release 24 more rings hollow for me until the Pentagon actually and officially release the videos.

link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

I've read that supposedly, aliens are going to make themselves known to us in the year 2019 and this is how the government plans to prepare us for such news.

Where have you read this?

I saw it on here but I can't remember the thread I saw it in. I know that's not really proof, but it's a hell of a good theory.

link   
Yes ! more radar blips please !

Honestly I don't understand a thing about Delonge's venture ; first he gathers some possible-in-the-know players, promises full disclore and after months of waiting here we are ; a radar blip "ufo" video further and in the meantime Delonge is promoting some poetry books and selling t-shirts.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As far as I was aware the Pentagon didn't release the Nimitz UFO video and it's origin is still a bit of a mystery so Elizondo's claim they are about to release 24 more rings hollow for me until the Pentagon actually and officially release the videos.

Yeah, I'm getting kinda tired of hearing that something will be released soon and then never is. Either release it or don't bother bringing it up. Plus it shouldn't take months to get a UFO video declassified. They should stay quiet until they can release it, many of us don't appreciate having to wait "months" for news like this.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

Yeah, I'm getting kinda tired of hearing that something will be released soon and then never is. Either release it or don't bother bringing it up. Plus it shouldn't take months to get a UFO video declassified. They should stay quiet until they can release it, many of us don't appreciate having to wait "months" for news like this.

But how are they going get youtube clicks if they stay quiet?

NO,

they need to announce it, then announce a delay all the while having pod casts about new bits of info and what not.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

But how are they going get youtube clicks if they stay quiet?

NO,

they need to announce it, then announce a delay all the while having pod casts about new bits of info and what not.

Heh, yeah that's a good point. Gotta get the clicks.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dcipledude
Yes ! more radar blips please !

Honestly I don't understand a thing about Delonge's venture ; first he gathers some possible-in-the-know players, promises full disclore and after months of waiting here we are ; a radar blip "ufo" video further and in the meantime Delonge is promoting some poetry books and selling t-shirts.

Delonge was almost assuredly gathered--rather than doing the gathering--by some "handlers" with a long history of using and abusing true believers.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I sure hope so I can get a lift back to home.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Trump begins to drain the swamp. Hillary and Obama are finally implicated and...

-Cancer "vaccine" magically appears
-UFO disclosure is around the corner
-list goes on

MAGA!
edit on 7-2-2018 by chadderson because: MAGA

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They better have some aliens in these or I'm going to lose interest.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Will the Pentagon have a press conference for each 'release' ? Or is this just a media outlet statement.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Not sure if it's this theory he's refering to, but in 1971 Chico Xavier told that aliens would make contact in July 2019.

IF, we do not engage on a nuclear war 'till there.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
They better have some aliens in these or I'm going to lose interest.

They won't 'have' aleeens, just 'unidentified flying objects'.

I.e. we can't tell because its grainy, blurry, far away blobs, blips, ovoid... shapes.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If something's flying against the wind with no visible propulsion at a very higher speed than our own top military planes, I'd say for sure its - from the future - technology.

Not saying it's extraterrestrial, just light years ahead of us.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

If something's flying against the wind with no visible propulsion at a very higher speed than our own top military planes, I'd say for sure its - from the future - technology.

Not saying it's extraterrestrial, just light years ahead of us.

I know what the claims were, they weren't supported in the actual footage.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

What claims weren't supported?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join