It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump is the worst President ever

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Those are the stakes and we know them well. Its not that we are in some secret loop. Google itself in its repressive monstrosity of control still gives all the answers one seeks with a QUICK search. It takes critical thought as you say to be able to understand.

I am also into breaking balls lately, but not for amusement. I am onto a new idea that some of these voices in opposition to this positive and CONSTRUCTIVE force are not brainwashed. They are willing perpetuates of a system devoted to the stifling of true liberty in order to prop up instead a populist mob rule as you alluded to. One easily controlled.

There are perpetrators and perpetuates

Ones who act to control, and those who oppose and stifle free thought critical of the imposed control.

Some see two sides to this divide. I see 3

1- those who do (perpetrators), 2- those that stifle and oppose (perpetuates) and lastly, 3- those acted upon. (The cash cow average citizen of all walks)

The perpetuates act out of self preservation and are more hysterical in fear than brainwashed. The 3rd group (US) is the one that is targeted for brainwashing. The perpetuates tweak and develop control methods (religious law, propaganda, ect.) to manipulate the third group (everyone else) on behalf of the first group....the quiet perpetrators of it all. The ones who create the divide.

The us VS us, VS the ones who pitted us against each other.

Its a way.

edit on 2 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There are some things that Trump has done that I like, some things I disagree with. But if you honestly think what he has done so far makes him the worst ever, your mind has been totally twisted by propaganda. When Trump starts wars that costs thousands of lives and trillions of dollars, maybe I'll come around to your side (not that others haven't done it). When Trump's Economy is losing thousands of jobs per month (not gaining hundreds of thousands as it is now), maybe I will come over to your side. Until then, Trump has done more positive than negative for the country, which in this day and age is all we can hope for.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

edit on 2 5 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

1) Don't care if you don't like his picks.
2) Trump was beyond rich, peanuts is all you have
3) Before he was president, so not pertinent to how good of a president he is
4) LOL, calling out corruption is a negative?
5) Escalating? Last I checked they reopened comms with SK for the first time in two years
6) You're against corruption purging? really?
7) He stopped wasting our money on useless liberal studies? How dare he.
8) He did what he promised, what a jerk!
9) Trump used I 29 times in his first SOTU. Obama used it 125 times in his first SOTU. Tell me more about this trump narcissism.
10) Can regulations ever be removed, in your mind, or should they only grow?
11) See 10
12) That article is literally about religious people liking trump, why do you hate religious people?
13) Yet, despite all of that energy, they couldn't muster another demonstration, weird.
14) *illegal
15) Yep, bad presidents strengthen their military.

May I recommend another title for your post? "15 reasons leftists are mad at trump"
edit on 5-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I guess you choose the New World Order over the average Joe. Obama abused the FISA and surveilled Trump. Maybe that is more to your liking. Having a surveillance leash firmly and permanently embedded up your bunghole. Maybe you agree with the California nutters that want to fine/jail any waiter or waitress handing out plastic straws. You embrace your captors. Trump will never appeal to you since he stands for freedom.
edit on 5-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Why Trump is the worst President ever

There is an endless amount of proof and examples of why Donald Trump is the worst person ever elected to the oval
office of the United States of America. He is a dirtbag, and idiot and a disgrace, he's also very corrupt and a criminal. After all, he admitted to a career of bribing politicians.The fact that Congress hasn't started Impeachment proceedings show they are as corrupt as he is.

Simony- Appointing his unelected and unqualified children to run government offices- www.washingtontimes.com...

Self enrichment- www.washingtonpost.com... m_term=.aa0baba94669

Sexual assault-
www.theatlantic.com...

Bribery- www.nationalreview.com...

Undermining the government- Underfunding agencies and leaving positions vacant. constantly attacking other agencies, politicians,
even his own appointees. Attacking and possibly trying to influence courts and other government agencies doing their jobs.
www.washingtonpost.com... 011f8464d2f
Appointing Unqualified and fringe, highly partisan people to government positions. He has had several people remove themselves from
consideration for appointments, or resign or be fired from positions- www.benzinga.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />
Escalating tensions with North Korea

Supporting the Saudi Government including their immoral coup- www.newyorker.com...

The war on science- www.nytimes.com...

Needlessly declaring Jerusalem the capital if Israel increasing tensions across the muslim world

Self Agrandizement- Trump spends a lot of his time speaking talking about himself and how wonderful he thinks he is

Environmental destruction- www.nytimes.com...

Deregulation and serving the wealthy and big business- www.propublica.org...

Pushing Religious Right agendas at the expense of everyone else- www.usatoday.com...

Energizing the far right including Neo Nazis and other extremists- www.nytimes.com...

War on immigrants- www.washingtonpost.com... ry.html?utm_term=.d9db402a48df

Military buildup while cutting other government spending-

www.militarytimes.com...

You are stating references to the reason why your opinion of your president is low. Now, in order to make a reasonable attempt at comparison, please, state how the previous white house occupants have helped you to live in an environment that is free of pollution, anthropogenic nucleair radiation, and produced the cleanest water coast to coast without making you into a milk cow for cash, a serf subject to ever eroding civil liberties...

Have fun!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau
Last time crap like that was heard was 1862 and a civil war ensued. Are you ready?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

Lol, that's great!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And crashed the stock market.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

5 dollars an hour was above the minimum wage back in the days. I remember I use to make 5.25 15 years ago

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

funny you getting more stars for liking me posting this than i get frrom posting this(started this)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: queanon

The stock market bows for no God Emperor.

It is a thing used to quell a rebellious host nation.

We are not fooled, and our glorious leader is not amused!

The military parade that Trump ordered in DC is a Cesar-esq ruse. It is Trumps crossing of the Rhine!

He will march his rebel army from there into the heart of NYC and melt the bronze bull of wall street, balls first!

Hark! The end is nigh!

edit on 2 7 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

LOL, one year in and he's the "worst ever"??? HAHAHA

Soooo.. Markets hitting record numbers, unemployment being low, corporate businesses reinvesting (bringing money) back into the US, Americans taking home more money, countless companies giving bonuses out, renegotiating trade deals where the US was paying more than their fair share, and working on reducing the illegal immigration crisis this country is feeling is bad??? Thank you Russia for all this good, if this is Russian interference, sign us up for more!

Oh, never mind, any positive metric is a result of the 8 years prior with Obama. Even though we never felt his "hope and change", we are now after the 8 years it took to implement all the wonderful things he did for us! (end sarcasm)..

Markets hitting record falls since the global financial crash. If you're gonna take credit for the highs you better be willing to take credit for the falls.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

DISCREDITED! Might as well be referring Sorcha Fal from GLP.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

actually thius video has by intention an missleading titel. this means even there is even no study brought up by him. but what is it what hes really talking about in this video. come teletubbies find out

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

NOPE. Not even close. Trump was the worst president the day he got sworn in.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Trump isn't even the worst president since 2008.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Yeah...

Just keep telling yourself that.

There are quite a number way the hell, and gone, ahead of Trump in that particular category.

I don't even place Obama at the worst President ever. Look up a fella by the name of James Buchanan. Another by the name of William McKinley. Yet another by the name of William Howard Taft. I could go on...and on...and on...several more ons.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: M5xaz

NOPE. Not even close. Trump was the worst president the day he got sworn in.

On account of ....?
Nothing. That's the libtard way - fact free....

Barack however:
- Fast and Furious scandal
- Using the IRS against political opponents
- Supplying Iran with BILLIONS
- Selling off US uranium to Russia

Not to mention Obama's Third World dictator-like behaviour of using the US Intel community against a political opponent, developping.....

edit on 14-2-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join