It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump is the worst President ever

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Why Trump is the worst President ever

There is an endless amount of proof and examples of why Donald Trump is the worst person ever elected to the oval
office of the United States of America. He is a dirtbag, and idiot and a disgrace, he's also very corrupt and a criminal. After all, he admitted to a career of bribing politicians.The fact that Congress hasn't started Impeachment proceedings show they are as corrupt as he is.

Simony- Appointing his unelected and unqualified children to run government offices- www.washingtontimes.com...

Self enrichment- www.washingtonpost.com... m_term=.aa0baba94669

Sexual assault-
www.theatlantic.com...

Bribery- www.nationalreview.com...

Undermining the government- Underfunding agencies and leaving positions vacant. constantly attacking other agencies, politicians,
even his own appointees. Attacking and possibly trying to influence courts and other government agencies doing their jobs.
www.washingtonpost.com... 011f8464d2f
Appointing Unqualified and fringe, highly partisan people to government positions. He has had several people remove themselves from
consideration for appointments, or resign or be fired from positions- www.benzinga.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />
Escalating tensions with North Korea

Supporting the Saudi Government including their immoral coup- www.newyorker.com...

The war on science- www.nytimes.com...

Needlessly declaring Jerusalem the capital if Israel increasing tensions across the muslim world

Self Agrandizement- Trump spends a lot of his time speaking talking about himself and how wonderful he thinks he is

Environmental destruction- www.nytimes.com...

Deregulation and serving the wealthy and big business- www.propublica.org...

Pushing Religious Right agendas at the expense of everyone else- www.usatoday.com...

Energizing the far right including Neo Nazis and other extremists- www.nytimes.com...

War on immigrants- www.washingtonpost.com... ry.html?utm_term=.d9db402a48df

Military buildup while cutting other government spending-

www.militarytimes.com...

+73 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

No.
As will become obvious over the next while, the worst president in US history was Obama.

Interception of political opponents lowers Obama to the level of a third world dictator, and using corrupt leaders at some of the intelligence agencies, even more.
edit on 3-2-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I guess you prefer Pinocchio with strings
and not donkey ears then ?
Personally I can live with donkey ears

+41 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
One year and already he's the worst.
Damn he's good.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think it’s hilarious that you people are so out of touch with reality.

+34 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'll take that over Hillary.

+47 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

He has lowed taxes, boosted the economy, gotten rid of the Obamacare mandate, and wants to give amnesty to 1.8 million illegal aliens.

I'd say he's done pretty damned good!

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If you want our nation governed by popularity contests judged by elitists then those surveys have meaning to you.

Personally I want our nation governed by the Constitution and sound economics.

It appears that the popularity contests judged by elites haven’t worked out so well in the past for a majority of the Americans.

So far being governed by the Constitution and sound economics has put more money in my pocket (not crumbs Nancy) and has enabled future growth in a way unseen in generations.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Everything you list seems to put him in good company with prior presidents.

The question is: why will only the worst among us actually run for office?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Are not all politicians corrupt? It is easier to pass through the eye of a needle than finding a clean, moral politician.

It is almost like these positions of power attract this type of person .... nah, can't be.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Did you say something?
Sorry, I'm going back to bed. :rolleyes:

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

It takes a village.

🎱

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You sure know how to stir a hornet's nest.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Trump & the politicians are just Circus illusions...“Make the terrorism stop!” “Solve the immigrant problem!”
as long as there are distracting real Problems going on,the elites are smiling, controlling the debt instrument that is known as the US dollar.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

LOL, one year in and he's the "worst ever"??? HAHAHA

Soooo.. Markets hitting record numbers, unemployment being low, corporate businesses reinvesting (bringing money) back into the US, Americans taking home more money, countless companies giving bonuses out, renegotiating trade deals where the US was paying more than their fair share, and working on reducing the illegal immigration crisis this country is feeling is bad??? Thank you Russia for all this good, if this is Russian interference, sign us up for more!

Oh, never mind, any positive metric is a result of the 8 years prior with Obama. Even though we never felt his "hope and change", we are now after the 8 years it took to implement all the wonderful things he did for us! (end sarcasm)..

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

It's not just the type of person that is attracted to politics, it also has to do with the little amount of influence a newcomer (especially that challenges the status quo) has over their peers. You have to give in to get back. After giving in so much and dulling your conscious even the utmost upstanding citizen tends to justify looking out for themselves and certain affiliates. Just my view from the outside, but that's what my perspective tells me.

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Trump's done everything Obama promised to do, but never did do, and Trump has undone everything Obama did, that he did instead of what he had promised to do.

A complete SNOOKER on Obama.

Gotta LOVE THAT!

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Triggering daily head-explosions from the left is a win in my book.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2018 by Justso because: double post

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You need to read more historical books on past presidents and less leftist MSM. Your education in politics seems very distorted.
edit on 3-2-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join