It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This personifies the left's issues with Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Yeah, RIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiight!!!

You go right on ahead and keep believing that...if it helps you sleep at night, or makes your flag pole stand at attention!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: face23785

Given what's come out recently about certain FBI agents, is it really that hard to believe some CIA agents would do this?

Yes. So much so I’m close to 100% sure it’s impossible.
Moby is a literal nobody, with the power to influence no one but maybe a percentage of his own fans.

He is not at all a possible recruit for any CIA/FBI social media manipulation agenda, because he is not remotely capable of affecting anybody but a few hipsters who follow him.

To accept his claims as genuine, you’d also have to accept the fact that master propagandist agents only want to convince Moby’s supporters.
And forgive me for not believing they would think that would be a job well done, especially when the narrative is that these rogue spooks want to push “collusion” belief on everybody.

Honestly, I cannot remember who said it (on page 1), but if they wanted to do this they would contact someone who’s social media posts reach a great number of people, the likes of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Justin Beiber...

No they went to Moby. Lol. That’s so funny to think about but it leads one to eventual sadness.
Most people on social media have never even heard of Moby, and those who have probably haven’t even thought about him in over a decade.
I say sadness because the only legitimate reason for this is the obvious degeneration of Moby’s mental health.

Can you honestly say that a propaganda effort as important as this would be entrusted into the hands of a forgotten relic with a tiny following?
Seriously mate, when was the last time you personally thought about Moby? Lol.

It's a good thing that's not what's alleged happened. This wasn't an actual CIA social media manipulation op, it was just a few idiots who work at the CIA, or given how civilians talk about the government they could just work for someone that contracts with the CIA, who he is supposedly friends with that asked him to put out some back door info. It doesn't require any of the things you're talking about. Not everyone who works for the CIA or is involved with the CIA is a "master propagandist agent". I don't know why people think the FBI/CIA/NSA etc. are exclusively full of super-agents and all they do is grandiose plans. There are lots of low-level peons in these agencies. All this requires is some low-level losers who have no real power or influence in the agency, unable to execute a more comprehensive plan like you're talking about and having to resort to contacting this dumbass. I think you read way too much into this, which makes it look impossible. What he's actually saying happened is totally possible. I'm not saying it definitely happened.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: rockdisjoint2

leftist only hate Trump because the media tells them to

This is not true.

Yes it is...the media and the academia who are all owned and played like fiddles by the world oligarchs.

The left are into destroying everything...they are cutting and bleeding themselves dry now....will be about 2 years and all of their dreams will be fully splayed on the pavement for their inner souls to see.

Amazing lengths have been taken to allow them to fall farther than anyone in world history.

Utter collapse...thanks for the lessons and memories....but you wont be joining us on the rest of the journey.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

At statement was made
''leftists only hate Trump because the media tells them to''

to which I replied
''This is not true''

You replied

''Yes it is''

The statement ''leftists only hate Trump etc, is an absolute statement citing the ''only'' reason leftist's hate Trump.
Media propaganda is NOT the only reason leftists hate Trump. There ARE other reasons.

""you won't be joining us on the rest of the journey''. Who are ''us''?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Excellent example of why the Left is being forced further into irrelevancy on a regular basis. Soon, they won't know HOW to WIN anymore. We may be at that point now, in fact.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join