It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This personifies the left's issues with Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Moby Says CIA Agents Asked Him to Spread the Word About Trump and Russia

pitchfork.com...

Talking with WFPK's Kyle Meredith, Moby cited “active and former CIA agents” who were “truly concerned” about Trump’s collusion with Russia. “They were like, ‘This is the Manchurian Candidate, like [Putin] has a Russian agent as the President of the United States,’” he said. “So they passed on some information to me and they said, like, ‘Look, you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things just in a way that … sort of put it out there.’”

This tool Moby apparently isn't smart enough to understand the bigger picture. He was used, like the tool he is, to spread bull#. Trump was elected as president, no, you don't have to like it anymore than I liked Obama winning, twice. But just as we all had to deal with Obama being the chief irritator, you will have to deal with Trump being president for at least the remainder of his term.

It still boggles the mind that almost every hater out there is SURE Trump is a drooling idiot, yet he is also capable of being a hidden Russian agent who happened to win the US presidency. It really can't be both ways, but to the left, anything that paints Trump in a bad light must be the truth.

It's like a mental illness. let.....it......go.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Gawd...Moby is a Dick. And a dumb one at that. Sheesh.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You alt-right guys really need to get it through your heads that it isn't the 'left' that has a problem with Trump.

It is now the entire world that has a problem with him. Left and right. It is everybody outside the extreme far-right Trumpist part of the party.

It's not a left/right thing. It never was.

link   
Doesn't surprise me one bit. The whole point of this past election cycle (and before it) and through the current administration is to divide people down political and social lines as much as possible and it's working like a charm. People have become so divided that even the smallest hint of disagreement turns into a match of insults. "Libtard" this and "Neo-nazi" that, it's all so predictable at this point.

+2 more 
link   
I think the interesting thing here is that the CIA was behind creating the Russian collusion narrative. Assuming Moby isnt just making this up for publicity and album sales.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Moby cited “active and former CIA agents”

“So they passed on some information to me and they said, like, ‘Look, you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things just in a way that … sort of put it out there.’”

Why? Why is this a thing now?

Tom DeLonge uses this exact shtick as some sort of attempt to explain why "they" are giving him information. Why, with all we know about facebook and twitter bots and how easy they are to use, why on earth do these shadowy government figures need to approach random-ass celebrities to "get the word out."

Oh, right. They don't.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Haha.. sure.. the CIA wanted to get the message out as far and wide as possible so, they ignored Justin bieber, lady gaga, Taylor swift, Ellen degenerate (sorry), skipped over Katy Perry, Christian Ronaldo and probably a few thousand others and went straight to depressive, self-important blowhard 'Moby Dickless' to maximise their coverage ..

Jesus.. is it possible for someone to be so egotistical that they can't tell when someone is so blatantly pulling their pants down?

Bless him...
edit on 13-1-2018 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This does prove what many already know as obvious, that there are hold overs from prior administrations, who like their Marxist leaning prior commander, see Trump as a big threat to their "above the law" enterprises, and they are still directing all kinds of treachery from behind the scenes. The MSM is the most glaring example of this. The only way to beat them is to take them out one by one, and do it from the shadows, just like they are running their own swamp saving campaigns.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I love trumps policies. I can’t wait til the republicans defund soc sec, Medicare, and Medicaid to pay for it all. Sacrifice for rich people is the American way.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump personifies peoples issues with Trump collusion is a side show and TBH the least of our problems.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Don't worry... you've got Obamacare to fall back on.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Idaho's silver plans, which are the most popular of Obamacare's three plan options, will rise an average 40 percent.

But I'm sure you'll blame this on Republicans too, right?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
You alt-right guys really need to get it through your heads that it isn't the 'left' that has a problem with Trump.

It is now the entire world that has a problem with him. Left and right. It is everybody outside the extreme far-right Trumpist part of the party.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I predict 3 more years of growth, (you can call the opposition anything that makes you have a little chubby) and the opposition will still hate Trump for being Orange, arrogant, and a assload better than any of them gave him credit for. It's almost like all the haters are angry that nothing horrible has happened yet. It makes their blubbering look incredibly sad and hilarious at the same time.

I suppose I am far right because I am not stupid enough to fall for the obvious lies and I want good things for my Country. But never fear haters, there is still time for things to go horribly wrong and vindicate your darkest fears that you seem to really, really want to be true.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: MOMof3

Don't worry... you've got Obamacare to fall back on.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Idaho's silver plans, which are the most popular of Obamacare's three plan options, will rise an average 40 percent.

But I'm sure you'll blame this on Republicans too, right?

I'll save them some time......but....Romney.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I love trumps policies. I can’t wait til the republicans defund soc sec, Medicare, and Medicaid to pay for it all. Sacrifice for rich people is the American way.

your irrational fears make me smile. Thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Agreed this is a alt-right vs the rest of us thing.

Opposing Trump does not make one a liberal or leftist

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm 75% sure now that I'm in this "leftist" camp....but I'm 100% sure that Moby has F-all to do with me.

Stop reaching.

Trump is a douche. He will continue to be. All he does will be undone as everything Obama did is undone by him...and so on...

Let's focus on the superbowl...if we're going to waste our time. Go eags.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

He added, “It’s really disturbing and it’s going to get quite a lot darker. Like the depths of the Trump family in business and their involvement with organized crime, sponsored terrorism, Russian oligarchs, it’s really dark. I guess we should all, like, fasten our seat belts and hold on.”

It's just our corrupt government projecting themselves onto everyone else again.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yes, this is correct

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Good thing you don't live in Hawaii.

Trump is really messing with them with the false alarms.

Probably payback for that judge that stopped his muslim ban the first time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join