It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO' filmed in sky over Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
au.be.yahoo.com...

New footage of a ‘UFO’ flying in the sky above drivers in Mexico has experts saying that aliens are “monitoring the planet”.

Well, we all know that huh?

The eerie video of the mysterious object was filmed alongside a road freaking out drivers, as a woman can be heard saying 'what is it?'. It appears to be flying vertically, almost hovering in the sky above the drivers below on the road in the state of Baja California in Mexico.

Unfortunately cannot post video. Video can be watched via news source.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It cuts off after only 48 seconds and that makes it [ to me ] instantly suspect. It looks more like a large half deflated balloon drifting on the wind or some other ordinary explanation.

edit on 13-1-2018 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yeah, it's a bit odd huh? but then............they're all odd are they not?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Theres something that just isn't right about this video. I can't put my finger on it.

Also, I am very suspicious about such short UFO videos. If this is a big event for them, why not film as much as possible?

I could very well be wrong, but I call fake.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I am sure one would have the time to pull over to get better focus and zoom.. if this was a real thing
All those things captured speeding away in a car.. is kind of edgy.. AND the video ends before the object is out of sight.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Could be that "they" are not UFO nerds like us and just filmed something "weird" in the sky as they drove past? Had to get somewhere perhaps, or were on a busy freeway?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Jaime again ?
Balloon expert.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
"or some other ordinary explanation" lol, way to cover your bases dude 👌

so 40-odd seconds of super low quality video doesn't give us a lot to work with, but i don't think it's automatically suspicious for not capturing the entire event - there are all manner of reasons someone wouldn't get more than a snippet.
it's certainly an interestingly shaped object that seems like it was definitely there - no cgi.

is it just the way the camera bounces around or does it appear to..... almost writhe a couple of times? ;ooo

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Could be that "they" are not UFO nerds like us and just filmed something "weird" in the sky as they drove past? Had to get somewhere perhaps, or were on a busy freeway?

To busy to capture the perhaps most important event of human history..

Very busy indeed

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

It looks like an Unidentified Floating Object not dissimilar to a solar balloon.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

One new video and experts say aliens are monitoring the planet?

Who are these experts?

I want to know what another expert will come up with what we 'actually' see here.
Its definately not something you usually see.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Or maybe a UFB unidentified flock of birds shot from a weird angle , only I don't believe myself saying that..

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yup. You got it right.

Not everyone will stop with their busy lives to film something in the sky. People just don't gaf as much as we do.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Donnak1

One new video and experts say aliens are monitoring the planet?

Who are these experts?

I want to know what another expert will come up with what we 'actually' see here.
Its definately not something you usually see.

From the article:

However, it has sparked the interest of UFO expert Pedro Ramirez, according to the Daily Mail.

Ramirez said it follows on from the increased alien activity in the last months of 2017, something that comes from aliens “monitoring” the planet.

“Aliens are aware that we have made a number of space launches recently and have identified that we have been sending up 'war material',” he claimed.

“Concerned by our activity, they have been increasingly monitoring our planet.

I don't know this fella but I've heard rumors about a (fake) incoming space threat for a long time. Maybe he's right. Who knows?

edit on 13/1/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
yup that's one
edit on 13-1-2018 by Plotus because: hyukkkkk

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Swamp gas!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Bug on windshield !

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Can someone, anyone? answer me why we only get these images of what looks like flying humanoids only out of Latin American countries?

Every other country gets images of disc's, triangles ect.....but only in spanish speaking countries do we get the weird vertical looking things hanging in the sky? Doesn't anyone else find this "Odd"?

Seriously curious!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Can someone, anyone? answer me why we only get these images of what looks like flying humanoids only out of Latin American countries?

Because only they make stacks of helium balloons that can be said to appear "humanoid" when floating on the breeze.

Just like "Chinese Lanters" predominate in Asian countries.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

That was one of the best UFO videos I've ever seen. Good one!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join