It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow we made it! The POTUS is good to go.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Funny, because the OP authored this thread after the Alabama election:
Oh so sorry right but you lost in a upset. What now!!!
...which politically Is an about-face to this thread authored today.

OP, for all your "smart people" talk, it turns out you aren't one of them
= Trolling for S&Fs or to create division. Plenty falling for it, typically. Blinders strapped on tight. Lol

edit on 1502x6715America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I like Trump, have grown to dislike Dems over the past year, and generally would agree with you....

But I dont like your OP, or what you said.

I dont know. I dont trust it.

Are people pretending to be cartoonish Trump supporters to stroke liberal egos with confirmation bias? That would be sad.

If Im wrong oh well.

Ummm...your not wrong...

Spot on in fact...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yeah, he is good to go. So was trump U. How many people did your almighty chief knowingly scam out of their hard earned money? How many lawsuits did he settle, after claiming he would not? He does a lot of things he says he wont. He also does not do a lot of things he says he will.

I don't care what his physical well being. When you can completely see that he is a nut job. Who calls countries #### Holes? Support him all you want, but he will go down. You and the 30%-40% of the country are in for a big surprise. The other 60%-70% wont be surprised at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

BWAHAHAHA

if hillary won we would have a partisan FBI and DOJ...

When literally trump is under investigation for making shady backroom deals with our ancestral enemy ..

The enemy that all our foreign agencies were specifically designed to Combat..

So now trump is presently filling those departments with his own stooges.. some who are under investigation too..

The just ridiculousness of that statement is just shocking..

Literally trump is the most corrupt president in history and he even admits as much..

Trump university was a total scam, fleecing countless hard up people out of the little money they had..

The trump foundation never even helped anyone but trump , since he just used it to pay for his own stuff..without donating one red cent himself.. instead using those donations for stuff like oil painting portraits of the orange god himself..

Trump personally admits to buying out politicians...

We didn’t cut out any corruption.. we just cut out the middleman and put the corruption in the driver seat without any stop gap.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Are Presidents given a psychological physical as well? Those results will affirm that America picked the RIGHT person to lead our nation. He's tough as nails! Just last week, Donald Trump told Congress that he can take "heat". That's a rare trait. BTW.. your post is in violation of ATS's thread creation rules. Just a friendly heads-up.
a reply to: six67seven

Most likely to highlight the cult like nature of trump supporters as they assume he is serious and also join in the worshiping..

As this poster was more than happy to provide an example of.. lmao
edit on 13-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Do you deny that the leadership in the FBI and DOJ was partisan towards the left?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Are Presidents given a psychological physical as well? Those results will affirm that America picked the RIGHT person to lead our nation. He's tough as nails! Just last week, Donald Trump told Congress that he can take "heat". That's a rare trait. BTW.. your post is in violation of ATS's thread creation rules. Just a friendly heads-up.

Most likely to highlight the cult like nature of trump supporters as they assume he is serious and also join in the worshiping..

You do realize the op is a leftist poking at conservatives right? Gullible much?

This is why fake news propagates. Gullible people believing in it.
*smh*

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The cult-like nature, as you say, that the OP apparently subscribes to, as evident in this other thread the OP authored:
I blame you ATS

How do you explain this one?? I'm sure you are just good at gymnastics

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Calling average citizens names worked real well for Hillary.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What I do know to be absolutely factual, is that if Hillary had won, we'd have had obviously partisan and biased people in charge of the DOJ and FBI.

How can speculation be factual?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What I do know to be absolutely factual, is that if Hillary had won, we'd have had obviously partisan and biased people in charge of the DOJ and FBI.

How can speculation be factual?

Have biased, partisan people been uncovered in the DOJ and FBI?

Of course.

QED.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

This little project of my friend has worked in his favor. I expected a different result. But one thing happened that was unexpected though. Real debate about real issues.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Lol....openly supporting Trump is like sporting a great big forehead tatoo...it just screams "Look everyone ! I'm an idiot!"

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
There was a piece on 60 minutes attempting to shred a Russian news agency. They accuse RT News of having a "Pro Trump" stance, and a "Anti-Hillary" stance. I cannot believe the hypocrisy of these libtards. They seem to have some kind of psychosis about them that is evil. They cannot see the truth punching them in the nose.
Trump is no choir boy. And he never claimed to be one, unlike ALL the other politicians. He says what he stands for and then stands up for it through thick and thin. THAT IS A LEADER. Been a while since we've seen one. And it's odd that we see one now, in the deep pits of the social engineering phase of our history. It's like he was sent here to save us from ourselves (the liberals/lefties).

GO TRUMP!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Just hateful speech.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It doesn't look like anyone thought this was real. No one was falling for it.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Everybody denies it but trump supporters. The whole idea is totally ridiculous. They're just getting too close to the president now and the closer they get the more he and his minions will increase their disparagement of those doing the investigations.
One day Comey is a hero the next a traitor. One day Muller is the best person for the job the next he's running a stable of democrats out to get the president.
There's nothing wrong with the FBI except trumps opinion of them. And a bunch of paranoid idiots that believe they were really talking about an insurance plan. The stupidest idea yet in this whole investigation.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If ignoring facts was an Olympic event, you'd be a gold medalist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join