It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow we made it! The POTUS is good to go.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I am so glad that our Leader Trump is in good health and can keep America great with his wise and overwhelming decision making skills. His "words" about Africa are true, why would we want them here, of course we want Euro people here instead. And SOON we shall have the WALL!!! Is it so hard for those LIBTARDS to see the real benefit of these things going on? All they say is how he sounds like a child, repeats himself twice in a sentence. Has a child face when real crap happens, or that he only eats fast food. Well I will tell those Libs that I love fast food so much that I only eat it one time a month....duh(health). All Dems are retarded which is why we very well know in "our" FOX world. VERY TRUE.. The " FAKE NEWS" is just out to get him. How is it that one single POTUS can be attacked by all but two mainstream media? GO TRUMP....just keep winning, your the best........
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Are Presidents given a psychological physical as well? Those results will affirm that America picked the RIGHT person to lead our nation. He's tough as nails! Just last week, Donald Trump told Congress that he can take "heat". That's a rare trait.

BTW.. your post is in violation of ATS's thread creation rules. Just a friendly heads-up.

edit on 1/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have told like 2 congressman that I can take heat. Only one listened..... They still have a job lol

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust wait how so???

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

That was sarcasm right???

Man sarcasm needs a font..

That honest to god, sounds like someone on the left making a “joke conservative” rant.

It reminds me of an old Colbert dialogue.. back when he was playing a cartoon conservative.
edit on 13-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

That was sarcasm right???

Man sarcasm needs a font..

That honest to god, sounds like someone on the left making a “joke conservative” rant.

It reminds me of an old Colbert dialogue.. back when he was playing a cartoon conservative.

It's obviously a joke account meant to make Conservatives look bad. Look at his title "big pharma dude", the most hated of the hated.

I just took it as a Colbert-like skit.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I am so glad that our Leader Trump is in good health and can keep America great with his wise and overwhelming decision making skills. His "words" about Africa are true, why would we want them here, of course we want Euro people here instead.

Please tell Dear Leader, wherever Europeans land the population shrinks, but wherever Africans land the population increases. It's a mysterious phenomenon. Nobody knows exactly why it happens. Western civilizations are all "shrinking" because their original Euro populations refuse to do their jobs in the bedrooms and produce more offspring. The Africans don't seem to have the same reluctance.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Your sarcasm is duly noted.
As well as you obliviousness
to what is coming down the pike.

Shake,Rattle,and Roll.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

I am so glad that our Leader Trump is in good health and can keep America great with his wise and overwhelming decision making skills. His "words" about Africa are true, why would we want them here, of course we want Euro people here instead.

Please tell Dear Leader, wherever Europeans land the population shrinks, but wherever Africans land the population increases. It's a mysterious phenomenon. Nobody knows exactly why it happens. Western civilizations are all "shrinking" because their original Euro populations refuse to do their jobs in the bedrooms and produce more offspring. The Africans don't seem to have the same reluctance.

I think India would like a word with you about your theory.

In all seriousness it's really sad the reason that Africa is having its population issues. Infuriating more like.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

The word 'rabbits'springs to mind,wonder why?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Trump can take heat..

And the way you carry on about him, it sounds like you're on heat.

Where's the spray bottle?

Tst tst...down boy!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Openly racist and calls people retards. Thread still isn’t down.

Uh, ATS?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Verbal diarea...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Someone pass the OP a box of tissues, he got the stuff everywhere

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Sorry man but a 'psychological physical'?

That doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I like Trump, have grown to dislike Dems over the past year, and generally would agree with you....

But I dont like your OP, or what you said.

I dont know. I dont trust it.

Are people pretending to be cartoonish Trump supporters to stroke liberal egos with confirmation bias? That would be sad.

If Im wrong oh well.

edit on 1 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

This was a joke my buddy put me up too
I only took the challenge to prove to him that even though ATS is mostly right, everyone still has a sense of humor. And clearly they do. Congrats

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodyToldMe

It was funny though lol. And hey I know my profession is hated but it is was pays so back off lol

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Haha now that made me smirk, hoping he isn't being serious.. Buut about them Africans? That's a lot of intercourse, think I'm in the wrong country!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Whether we like it or not, Trump is president.

So far; my taxes are going down, my 401K is going up, ISIS is shrinking, economic confidence is growing.

What I do know to be absolutely factual, is that if Hillary had won, we'd have had obviously partisan and biased people in charge of the DOJ and FBI.

And that's not good regardless of the ideology.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join