It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein Confirms Fusion GPS Lawyers Asked For Release Of Testimony Transcript

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So tell me something does Sen. Feinstein work for Fusion GPS, or does she work for the American people?

It would appear as if she is here to do the bidding of her masters at Fusion GPS.

WASHINGTON — California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein told The Daily Caller that Fusion GPS lawyers asked her to release company co-founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony transcript.
link

Do you think that Fusion GPS pressured her into releasing the transcripts, or do you think maybe she is just treasonous?

On one hand you have the FBI trading information with Fusion GPS and on the other you have the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee doing their bidding. Will the corruption with the left and the DOJ ever end?

I think not!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Bad case of the flu and wrong medicine reactions.

Nothing more.

|::care of perkins coie medical group::|

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Fusion GPS is obviously a tool of the deep state. As is Feinstein.

I would guess Glenn Simpson has been on some alphabet agency's payroll for awhile.

These folk truly are incompetent idiots/villains though as the release was only self-damaging it seems.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

My God how many excuses does she have for this? Maybe she should be the one getting evaluated by a psychologist?

Obviously, a Long Time US Senator getting "pressured" by Fusion GPS, is not normal behavior. She should resign for the sake of the country, she's mentally not right.

Isn't what she did, Leaking?

Boomerang is going to smack her in the face I think.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Well i'm usually not the one who says i told you so nah who am i kidding of course i called it.

I guess Fusion GPS will be furious because she ruined the chances for a lawsuit to keep the bank records out of the publics prying eyes. Gimme those records gimme!

Monday is gonna be great.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
They are an opposition research firm. It's not unthinkable that they have some research on the senitor.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So should i use my magic powers to destroy Nancy Pelosi next or nah?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

She's next for a physical. She makes McCain look healthy as a horse.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah you are right Nancy is too easy as a target. Any other suggestions?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
They asked Grassley too. Grassley said he was going to release them then didnt. Sorry for the facts, let the right-wing circle jerk of hate continue.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Umm Trump... Pretty close to being as stupid. If a POTUS has to repeat themselves twice in a single sentence would seem unconfident in the position they are in. I don't like Nancy but, he is just as bad as her. If the leader of my country has to confirm how smart he or she is than they should go away.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Before all this Fusion GPS went public saying they wanted it released.

I am sure they went to a lot of people involved requesting it be released.

People should be asking who was trying to keep it sealed and why.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Feinstein's first reason for release, was the CORRECT one.. She was "forced" to release it by her demented (and fermented) boss, Chuck Schumer.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
They asked Grassley too. Grassley said he was going to release them then didnt. Sorry for the facts, let the right-wing circle jerk of hate continue.

First it would have interfered with an on-going investigation. Second of all the transcripts proved that Simpsons lied and NBC had to retract a statement about Steele having an inside source in the Trump campaign. I laid it all out in my thread. Third it just came out that Nunes found proof that Trump was illegally spied upon. There goes your whole narrative.
edit on 12-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

She's next for a physical. She makes McCain look healthy as a horse.

I'll see your Pelosi and McCain and raise you a Maxine Waters!

She's obviously psychologically and ethically compromised... probably been that way for decades.

Makes you rethink her true intentions on gun control or any other 'crusade' she's headed up.

Congress is chalk full of Feinsteins.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Fusion GPS's lawyer publicly stated that Glenn Simpson wanted the transcript released. Several members of Congress called for the release of the transcript based on this fact. Tens of millions of Americans wanted the transcript released, myself included.

The transcript would not have been released had Simpson not wanted it released.

How is this "doing the bidding of Fusion GPS" precisely? The transcript should be released if the person who gave the testimony wants it released. Furthermore, the fact that Republican members of Congress have been leaking portions of the testimony to conservative media outlets almost since it happened is the only clear evidence of malfeasance involving Simpson's testimony and the transcript of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Tens of millions of Americans wanted the transcript released, myself included.

Source please, other than yourself. Thx.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

1. I read the entire transcript — every single word — and there's nothing in there that compromises the ongoing investigations that GOP-led committees are slow-playing. What it does tend to do is compromise the GOP narrative.

2. The transcript doesn't prove that Simpson lied. He was relating hearsay that he either mangled or misunderstood.

3. "It just came out" from True Pundit, a fake news blog with a long history of "exclusives" that were never confirmed by anyone legitimate, predictions that didn't pan out and claims that were easily debunked.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, Simpson didn't lie. He was just really misunderstood and/or mangled his recollection of what he may or may not have heard.... lol

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So why didn't you bother to address it in your thread? If you knew all of this why no statement that NBC had to make a correction? NBC disproves your theory btw.

Edit:This blows a pretty big hole in your theory. twitter.com...

edit on 12-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join