It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former executive: 'Crazy' Trump calls Fox News to praise segments and get policy ideas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Makes sense. He seems to parrot comments and reports from Fox news and his supporters follow suit.

Many have theorized that the commander in chief often parrots exactly what he’s seen on a Fox program—in particular, morning show Fox & Friends—on his Twitter account. But Vanity Fair reports that the president is far more involved with the network than originally believed.

Indeed, Trump has reportedly turned into a de facto Roger Ailes, the late former head of the conservative media outlet, who was known for an iron fist and meticulous control of Fox News’s programming.

www.newsweek.com...

And this aligns rather well with his past outbursts and claims that we found being sourced from Fox News. Earlier last year Trump was found parrotingFox News with attack on Chelsea Manning when he tweeted she was an 'ungrateful traitor' 14 minutes after the same appeared on a Fox News segment. Former federal prosecutor Jeffrey Toobin noted that Trumps remarks about allegations against Sen. Al Franken greatly resemble those of his friend and Fox News host Sean Hannity. A side by side comparison of his comments about the violence at the white nationalists rally (Charlottesville) was done and they were near identical to another Sean Hannity segment.

We evidently have a president now who relies on one biased major mainstream network to get his information from. His advisors? The facts on their own? Be damned. Other media sources? Oh heattacks and threatens them for not reporting the news how he sees fit.

The evidence keeps piling. This is the most powerful man on Earth.... hands at a nuclear arsenal. Exectuive power on important issues. This doesn't disturb most on here? No? I guess not.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well if vanity fair says so, I'm convinced.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Murdoch is behind a lot more than we give him credit for.
Evil.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Evidence and Facts mean nothing to Trump supporters. Twisting his words and making excuses for him is par for the course.
Hell, his personal character alone is extremely disturbing!

Love me, kiss, kiss, praise me, I'm a genius ...

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Glad to see people outing themselves as "Trump Supporter Haters".

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Accept that no matter what, Trump supporters are going to support him.

Accept that rational thinking people see the connection you are pointing out. Trump gets his talking points from those people at Fox on the couch in the morning. It's so easy to see, you simply have to open your eyes.

My bet is lots of people are getting really tired of the daily BS from our President, and even more important, that Americans are ready to put some kind of "check" on Trump, since the Republicans seem unable. We'll see come mid-term time.

Oh, and for those who haven't accepted it yet, and probably won't, The President IS A RACIST. Period.
edit on 12-1-2018 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Well if vanity fair says so, I'm convinced

You don't have to be convinced by any article. Look at the facts by themselves. There's a video showing side by side comparisons between Fox segments and Trump. There are a line of reports showing his commentry aligns shortly after they appear on the Fox News network.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

If Trump gets his ideas from fox. Then Trump haters parrot cnn.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Insult and shaky source in title. Opening post begins with premature confirmation then followed by conjecture. Opening quote begins with "many have theorized"... Oh, hey, it must be another Trump thread!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Makes sense. He seems to parrot comments and reports from Fox news and his supporters follow suit.

Fox will do him...for now!
However, I tnink there's no doubt that he has some kind of tie to Sinclair TV who is quietly buying up many of the local TV stations in America, and that they are broadcasting disproportionate amounts of time to positive Trump coverage.
How Sinclair is getting away with it's monopoly is hard to fathom.
I would think that America's FCC setup should be looking long and hard at Sinclair activities, otherwise it could become 'The voice of America' ...well, Trump's voice of agenda propaganda, for some dubious variation of the GOP...for now!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

These reports also align well with the recent Fire and Fury book released earlier - that Trump sits in bed till the late morning eating junk food and watching Fox news. The junk food aspect is difficult to prove but the regular watching Fox News, makes sense.

It goes on.

Trump Denied ‘#hole’ Comment After ‘Fox & Friends’ Told Him to ‘Walk It Back

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What's ironic is that Trump constantly bashes the "mainstream" media but seems to get his news from the most mainstream source of all. Fox News is the most watched cable news channel around making it the most mainstream as well.

CNN and Fox News are two sides of the very same coin, propaganda outlets that pander to their bases and fuel the rift between the two sides.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wrong. I don't know you and have no problem or anything against you.

This is about our President, and some of us are not thrilled.

This has nothing to do with me or you, just him.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Glad to see people outing themselves as "Trump Supporter Haters".

I believe the new term for them is "#holers".

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
He is not a politician.

I'm sorry if it sounds bad.

But, Haiti is a sh!thole.

No amount of political correctness going to fix that.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You know they got nothing when all they can do is attack the source. believe me....

They need to read this again so they don't look like such fools....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What's ironic is that Trump constantly bashes the "mainstream" media but seems to get his news from the most mainstream source of all. Fox News is the most watched cable news channel around making it the most mainstream as well.

It's been turned off here, no one watched it....too cringeworthy.
Let's face it, with his latest gaff, Trump has pissed on the fire this time, and you may note that Trump damage control here at ATS has practically taken over the site so much I can hear the sirens coming.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Former executive

You can say anything you like against your former company or boss after you are terminated....
Does not mean it is the truth...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: xuenchen

Wrong. I don't know you and have no problem or anything against you.

This is about our President, and some of us are not thrilled.

This has nothing to do with me or you, just him.

Lol...except that we aren't rational thinking and have our eyes closed. Good thing at least we can read your own post. Though there were some mighty big words in it, I managed with help from a few of my friends. It was Sooo hard.

The acting like you are so superior to a Trump supporter never gets old, does it?
"I'm not saying you are stupid........"

Don't answer, you are right and we are idiots.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Well if vanity fair says so, I'm convinced.

Vanity Fair is COLLUDING with former Liar-in-chief Obama.

Former President Barack Obama resurfaced on Friday and took a shot at Fox News viewers, saying they’re “living on a different planet” than people who consume mainstream media.

Excerpted from: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join