It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Racist" Trump signs H.R. 267 creating MLK National Historical Park....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Link

On Monday, January 8, 2018, the President signed into law: H.R. 267, the “Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Act,” which redesignates the Martin Luther King, Junior, National Historic Site in the State of Georgia as the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park.

What a great picture with Alveda King and the head of the NDC for Trump. You know, the National Diversity Coalition for Trump? You mean you have never heard of it? It was signed on AF1 no less. No big picture op. Just doing what a good POTUS should.

Link

National Diversity Coalition For Trump strongly supports President Donald Trump and his administration. Our group represents the voices of our communities. President Trump’s vision for the United States includes creating opportunities for men, women, and children of all racial, economic, and educational backgrounds. We support the President and his solutions that address economic disparities, foster job creation, support small businesses, preserve faith & family principles, and strengthen communities with conservative action. We will recruit, mobilize, and educate citizens to help us support President Trump and his administration throughout his presidency.

I am not aware of any racists in recent memory who would have done or created either of the things above. Don't remember a group like this in the Obama Administration to promote 'equality.

So tell me again why Trump would sign this bill if he is a racist?

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002018-01-12T14:14:47-06:000247 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
So what?

If he refused to sign this you would be defending him for not doing it and calling me a "libtard" for calling him out on it.

Trump is a bigot.

He does this and what, you expect everyone to kiss his ass like you do and and forget that all his rhetoric about Mexicans, Islam and transgenders?

So I personally do not deny that this is a good thing, but lets not pretend it makes up for his past.

edit on 12-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He may not come of as racist on that pic, but clearly he is sexist.

How dare trump help hold that womens pen for her, as if she is to weak as a female to do it for herself.

edit on 36131America/ChicagoFri, 12 Jan 2018 14:36:38 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So when he is doing something good it is out of a evil thinking
When he is doing something bad it is I told you so.
When he is doing something else it is a waste of time.

Got it!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I love how President Trump create chaos by being himself in one room, and then stroll over to the next venue and be relaxed and social. That's how you sleep well at night. Be yourself, thru thick and thin.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So what?

Trump is a bigot.

He does this and what, you expect everyone to kiss his ass like you do and and forget that all his rhetoric about Mexicans, Islam and transgenders?

I personally do not deny that this is a good thing, but lets not pretend it makes up for his past.

Voicing security concerns is now considered racist? Wow you people are so far gone it's hilarious.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Again I think its good that he has done this, he has done something good.

one point to Trump!

all I am saying is that we shouldn't fall into the trap of saying this means he isn't a racist/bigot.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The fact you actually think he is a racist/bigot makes me wonder, you actually think that? Or do you oppose his political , social positions?

There is a difference!
edit on 12-1-2018 by EartOccupant because: Soros made a spelling error on my sign!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

The fact you actually thing he is a racist/bigot makes me wonder, you actually think that? Or do you oppose his political , social positions?

Both.

So I think he is racist bigot and I also think that his politics is backward.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Racist/Bigot, and any other Trump "imperfections", are just "collateral damage" that comes with getting the swamp drained and making America more prosperous and safer. Mission being accomplished, with some collateral damage. Not pretty, but that's life!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So what? This is a great thing. I am amazed if was not done during he past Administration. I guess they were too bust calling cops racist.

There is nothing in this OP thread about LGBT, Mexicnas or Islam. If you would like to create another thread I would be more than happy to tell you how much he likes them and his policies are moving forward.

Islam - Um, no one kicked out yet
Gays - First president EVER to support gay marriage during their election
HIspanics - Lowest Unemployment ever

Pick one and we can talk in another thread about it.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Got it!

I still think this is all going to backfire tremendously. They are not even consistent in their ridicilous hate for Trump anymore. They just don't know when to stop.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Got it!

I still think this is all going to backfire tremendously. They are not even consistent in their ridicilous hate for Trump anymore. They just don't know when to stop.

Really now?

So being against Trump for not following up on campaign promises such as "lock her up, build the wall, no more regime change, defeat IS in 30 days, repeal and replace," is not consistent?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Trump is a bigot.

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

ahhh so how am I a bigot?

or do you just like resorting to baseless name calling

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

lock her up - it takes time
build the wall - prototypes done
no more regime change - hasn't happened
defeat IS in 30 days - took a bit longer but...
repeal and replace - No more Mandate and McCain is a traitor...

How about sticking to the OP. Go ahead and tell me how him signing this bill is bad.

link   

Respect for you honesty, although i do not agree.

I myself do not lean left or right, and President Trump is not holey, but I do HOPE he is a well needed turn around in GLOBAL politics. There was not a people representation in global politics/press anymore. They got cockey and underestimated the mass.

Trump is a result, not a surprise.

For me, i just hope he will wake up the people to idees! His or others.. just good ideas !

+4 more 
link   

Yep.

Can't throw that word around without being one.

Definition of bigot : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

www.merriam-webster.com...
edit on 12-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Link

On Monday, January 8, 2018, the President signed into law: H.R. 267, the “Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Act,” which redesignates the Martin Luther King, Junior, National Historic Site in the State of Georgia as the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park.

What a great picture with Alveda King and the head of the NDC for Trump. You know, the National Diversity Coalition for Trump? You mean you have never heard of it? It was signed on AF1 no less. No big picture op. Just doing what a good POTUS should.

Link

National Diversity Coalition For Trump strongly supports President Donald Trump and his administration. Our group represents the voices of our communities. President Trump’s vision for the United States includes creating opportunities for men, women, and children of all racial, economic, and educational backgrounds. We support the President and his solutions that address economic disparities, foster job creation, support small businesses, preserve faith & family principles, and strengthen communities with conservative action. We will recruit, mobilize, and educate citizens to help us support President Trump and his administration throughout his presidency.

I am not aware of any racists in recent memory who would have done or created either of the things above. Don't remember a group like this in the Obama Administration to promote 'equality.

So tell me again why Trump would sign this bill if he is a racist?

None story

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I love how President Trump create chaos by being himself in one room, and then stroll over to the next venue and be relaxed and social. That's how you sleep well at night. Be yourself, thru thick and thin.

It's called allzheimers.
You're welcome

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join