It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Oprah….please!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yep. Oprah will solve all our problems!! [/sarc]

Meanwhile, perfectly qualified candidates (note my hopeful tone?) such as Tulsi Gabbard, see my siggy below, are marginalized, if not outright despised by the DNC higher ups. Because she dared back Sanders, rather than the annointed one...and you know who that was. Not only that, but she stepped down from her seat on the DNC to do so.

I have some issues with some of her stances...but she seems honest. She is a veteran. She is knowledgable in foreign affairs. These are all things that I respect, and the rest I can deal with.

You may have guessed that I would dearly love to see her run.

Not just her, of course...but no one will ever be able to convince me that Oprah is better qualified to be President than Ms. Gabbard. Ever.

But this is the state that politics is in these days. Reassuring, it's not.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Proof the Presidency has become a JOKE deep state elite & mossad banksters chuckle about as they run the country into the ground.

WWJFKD?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

It's more then some, like ever "news' origination

CNN
NEWSWEEK
NPR
USA TODAY
Rolling Stone
VOX
POLITIO
WASHINGTON POST
and so on and so on

basically every "news origination" that hates Trump, has an Oprah can do better article.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The left is desperate...

If I were them, I would run A Warren/Doelezel ticket...

You get the coveted Native American vote, the black vote and you get the liberal white vote who identify as native Americans and black people...
Plus you get the liar vote...
Heck, those groups cover nearly 90% of democratic base...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

At least Trump won based on his policies, which he is living up to.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Never mind all those potential Democratic Candidates..........

Are you ready to admit the DNC and it's Politicians are out of touch with what the Electorate demands that Oprah is now the preferred Choice?

Don't feel bad......we went through the same thing with Trump.

Remember to ask Bernie how it felt.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
At least Trump doesn't constantly tell me what to do, like he knows better. Every day of an Oprah Winfrey presidency would be like going to church school.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Yep. Oprah will solve all our problems!! [/sarc]

Meanwhile, perfectly qualified candidates (note my hopeful tone?) such as Tulsi Gabbard, see my siggy below, are marginalized, if not outright despised by the DNC higher ups. Because she dared back Sanders, rather than the annointed one...and you know who that was. Not only that, but she stepped down from her seat on the DNC to do so.

I have some issues with some of her stances...but she seems honest. She is a veteran. She is knowledgable in foreign affairs. These are all things that I respect, and the rest I can deal with.

You may have guessed that I would dearly love to see her run.

Not just her, of course...but no one will ever be able to convince me that Oprah is better qualified to be President than Ms. Gabbard. Ever.

But this is the state that politics is in these days. Reassuring, it's not.

In a ideal world Tulsi would wipe the floor with ophrsh, Trump or any fad politicians.

But she will be sidelined because she is a well balanced descent candidate

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is a duplicate of this Oprah/POTUS thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join