It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump you know

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

WHAT. Your saying Trumps a bad potato and everyone close to him will rot. I totally agree.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: YungMahn

Yeah I have a few friends that lived in Haiti for 20+ years and they said Trump is right!

/sarcasm

Reread my comment and reply like a man. You dishonor your Mother with a reply like that

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

WHAT. Your saying Trumps a bad potato and everyone close to him will rot. I totally agree.

Actually, what Im saying is, You are no Cartwright. Live large. Be a big man, with a big mind.
Have a nice evening

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude "1. it was said in a closed meeting, so by all rights, it should have never left the room, but then, the world has changed, and we need a #ing webcam in the Oval office with a 24-7 live feed, so there will be none of that pesky "national security".

it was said in a closed meeting, so by all rights, it should have never left the room, - THIS!!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
In opening the Overton window, Trump is doing God's work. Ideas that were once too caustic for weak minds are now a part of the public discourse, where they will be settled on their merits, and not how they make people feel. People will have to learn to reason again instead of consistently running to the censors for help.

Trump is doing god's work now...... Wow.... You're a good shepherd......

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
the way i see it is you are either with trump or with the MSM, and we all know how full of crap the msm is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join