It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump you know

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yes, snowflakes and #tards, you all know who Donald Trump is. Some of you voted for him, some of you defend him against the lies of the MSM, some of you parrot the lies of the MSM, and some of you don't care. (for those who don't care, here
)
Now, for the rest of you......

Is Donald Trump such a mysterious and enigmatic figure that he baffles the masses with his cryptic ways and tweets? Or.........does he pretty much do exactly what we all expected him to do?

He isn't a politician. He thinks he's smarter than all the others, so can rarely takes advice on how to act (assumption on my part), he says some dumb things, but on his behalf, he always has and is truly being himself. He does care about the country. Even if you don't like him.

Now, I'm not going to pretend that it's "appropriate" to call third world nations crap-holes. Although they are, by definition, third world and not plush vacation destinations. So why does this surprise anyone? Why is the MSM falling all over themselves to make this into a big deal?

1. it was said in a closed meeting, so by all rights, it should have never left the room, but then, the world has changed, and we need a #ing webcam in the Oval office with a 24-7 live feed, so there will be none of that pesky "national security".

2. It was said by Trump, who we all expect to say things like this.

3. I don't think he meant it as overtly racists, just matter of factually what it really is. Which nobody can deny. He is likely just as racist as YOU are. (and by YOU, I mean all of us)

When Trump acts and speaks presidential and world leader like, that's when I expect the outrage. Until then, he is being himself, and not being ashamed of doing so. I kind of wish everyone was like that, then you wouldn't have to guess if they were a closet asshole.

And as always, Have a nice day.
edit on 12-1-2018 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Not an unreasonable post but I'll still bet on you getting hit hard with flak.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well lets see what Trump has to say. twitter.com...

Oops looks like they fabricated another hit piece for the gullible people. Nobody bothered to rectify the NBC lie about the source inside the Trump campaign or the 7-11 fiasco and now this BS. It bothers me that it almost looks like the MSM has started a new campiagn to bring Trump down and discredit him futher. Are they afraid of the Fake News Awards? Does Trump have something on them that warrants this relentless assault because they really come of as completely unhinged. Something about all of this seems off.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
And just for the South Park fans:

TPS PROGRAM
The program that was being discussed at the White House is called Temporary Protected Status.

news.trust.org...

southpark.shoutwiki.com...(TPS)

edit on 12-1-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It is interesting how fast they dropped the Russia bullsnip for Haiti.

If Trump came out and said water is wet.

Those # holes would say it's racist.

TRUE STORY!.

Comments by Anderson Cooper last nite were asinine.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It seems normal to me. And I really can't wait for the next Dem POTUS. The fun we are going to have will be EPIC.
the bar has been lowered to this level by the idiot left and will likely slip a few more notches as time passes.

(and they thought we were rough on Blowbama.....Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

edit on 12-1-2018 by neo96 because: never mind

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

edit on 12-1-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It seems normal to me. And I really can't wait for the next Dem POTUS. The fun we are going to have will be EPIC.
the bar has been lowered to this level by the idiot left and will likely slip a few more notches as time passes.

Yes they are attacking him for stupid and pointless BS since his announcement to run as a candidate but remember we had also Brian Ross,the Deutsche Bank lie that forced Mueller to rectify the story before it spread like a wildfire and now the Fusion GPS thing. I just checked how many retractions CNN had to make alone in the last year and it is quite a list. Well let me put it this way i think they are scared sh!tless of what Trump could reveal about them. The question remains what could be so horrible that they are willing to risk tanking their own reputation?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I donno, man. All sounds kinda anti-American to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Well lets see what Trump has to say. twitter.com...

Oops looks like they fabricated another hit piece for the gullible people. Nobody bothered to rectify the NBC lie about the source inside the Trump campaign or the 7-11 fiasco and now this BS. It bothers me that it almost looks like the MSM has started a new campiagn to bring Trump down and discredit him futher. Are they afraid of the Fake News Awards? Does Trump have something on them that warrants this relentless assault because they really come of as completely unhinged. Something about all of this seems off.

It always brings a smile to my face to see someone who believes what Donald Trump says call others gullible.

So now, Trump says he didn't say it... Ummm, yeah.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
There's nothing mysterious about Trump. He is the most transparent president ever. Probably too transparent.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Why don't you provide a audio recording please because all i hear and read is hearsay at best. The statement commented on the conversation on immigration but there was no indication what language he used. Since when are people so gullible to lap up hearsay as truth?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I'm calling BS on this one.

Totally staged... fake puppy news.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It is precisely # like this that makes it so much easier to defend the president. The president is far from perfect, everyone knows that, but the obvious attempt to demonize him in any and every way is so disingenuous and pathetic it only strengthens my resolve.

But I guess a villain is needed so the weak-minded can project their own insecurities instead of taking the time to reflect on themselves.

edit on 12-1-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Why don't you provide a audio recording please because all i hear and read is hearsay at best. The statement commented on the conversation on immigration but there was no indication what language he used. Since when are people so gullible to lap up hearsay as truth?

You're the one making claims. I couldn't care less, everything Trump is doing is exactly what I expect at this point. I'd be lying if I said I was surprised.

Trump is Trump, has been Trump, and will be Trump. The exact same as he's always been. It's only you and the rest of the followers who feel the need to make excuses for every stupid thing he does.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You're the one making claims. I couldn't care less, everything Trump is doing is exactly what I expect at this point. I'd be lying if I said I was surprised.

Trump is Trump, has been Trump, and will be Trump. The exact same as he's always been. It's only you and the rest of the followers who feel the need to make excuses for every stupid thing he does.

All my claims are correct sorry to disappoint you. We have ATS threads as proof with official sources. It is your prerogative to doubt my posts but please provide a source for your claims first before you accuse me of something i didn't do. 7-11 BS debunked. The illegal immigration raid resulted from a case 4 years ago. Next we have Brian Ross who paid for his "error" by getting demoted to the last line of the bus. Then we have the Deutsche Bank BS that Mueller had to set straight because the speculations went out of control. Flynn testifying and spilling the beans about the russian collusion. Turned out of being just another complete fabrication. NBC had to correct their story about Fusion GPs having an inside source in the Trump campaign. I made a thread about it btw. So at what point do you acknowledge that the MSM is exhibiting having serious ulterior motives towards Trump?

All of this doesn't bother you at all?
edit on 12-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't see anything factually incorrect about what he said.

If those places weren't poo-holes, why are we spending millions of aid dollars every year to help them?

People just need to be angry these days.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
No mystery or enigma, he is what he appears to be.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Hey look, a flock of strawmen.

What works as a source for what someone feels?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join