It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps comment that used profanity about countries immigrants come from and reactions to it

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Now the liar in chief is going around denying he said these things and has two scum bag republican sycophants backing him up.

Trump is one of the worst human beings in the world and he only gets fouler everyday

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Grambler

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” Sen. David Perdue (GA) who was in the immigration policy meeting with a bipartisan group of lawmakers when President Donald Trump allegedly used the word “#hole” to refer to Haiti, and El Salvador and African nations, said Trump did not make that comment.

Perdue said, “The gross misrepresentation was that language was used in there that was not used and also that the tone of that meeting was not contributory and not constructive.”

He added, “I’m telling you he did not use that word, George. And I’m telling you it’s a gross misrepresentation. How many times do you want me to say that?”

www.breitbart.com...-comment/

President Trump Never used that Term . A Smear Tactic by the Dems ..........WTF Else is New ?

a lie by a republican.....WTF else is new?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Grambler

President uses an adjective and people are losing their minds.

so tell him to try and act presidential, and not like some foul mouthed 10 year old....and you defending him means you likes the way he talks down to people, insults them......he conned all of you into voting for him, and you don't have the guts to admit it, just like the evangelical Christians that support him.....I've got more "god" in me than all of them put together

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Honestly?

I see you and others wanting a smooth-talking liar over a course talking honest man.

It really says a lot about you.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think it's hilarious people actually think he didn't say this. It's how he talks. Why would multiple people lie about this? It's his attitude.. how he thinks, how he talks.. he is your hero, embrace and accept it. He wants white immigrants.. not "colored" immigrants. Pretty clear.. and clear where his mindset it.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
When oprah said "...old white people need to die" it didn't cause as much of a stir as Trump saying we don't need more people from #-hole countries like Haiti.

Snopes denied oprah's statement as racist because she didn't say "all old white people need to die". Apparently, according to snopes, if you are black it is not racist to say "some old white people need to die." This explanation is ludicrous when you consider that oprah made a direct comparison to apartheid South Africa - which was an all white government implementing forced segregation. But somehow oprah's statement is not racist.

If that is true, then isn't it also not racist to say some countries are #-holes without making any reference to race, especially when its the truth?

I wonder how many liberals are willing to devote the same amount of energy they expend attacking Trump to making sure people know oprah is a racist bigot if she tries to run for POTUS.

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join