It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indict Rosie O'donnel!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Rosie is patient zero for Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The TDS case from which all other TDS cases stem. Let's call her "TDS Prime", or perhaps "Typhoid Rosie"?

Throwing around 4 million dollars in a tweet--more money than most American families will make in a lifetime--to influence politicians, while complaining about the "super rich" and their political influence. One of the most tone-deaf virtue signals I've seen in a while.

Tweet

LOCK HER UP, with the rest of the boys!! She is a feeble minded, mean spirited misanthrope.

Entertainer Rosie O'Donnell had choice words for conservative author Ben Shapiro this week after a $2 million bribery attempt of Republican officials went viral: “Suck my d—..."

The liberal comedian and steadfast Donald Trump critic appeared to have no idea on Tuesday night that serious efforts to pay lawmakers for votes might land her in prison for over a decade. Miss O'Donnell reacted in anger when pundits pointed out the illegality in her efforts to buy off Republican Sens. Jeff Flake and Susan Collins on pending tax-reform legislation.

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 7-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
They'd have to make a special size cell for her to fit in.And the food bill!!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

Bread and water for the Biatch.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The Federal government investigating someone for bribing a congressman? Yeah, they'll get right on that. It will be a top priority right after they balance the budget, pay off the debt, and win the wars on terrorism, drugs, and poverty.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Just dump her at an aquarium with the other whales.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
She guaranteed that they wouldn't vote against it by doing that.

Its one thing to be hateful, another to let that stem from ignorance. Back in the 80's she was fun and likeable. It became less and less so over the years.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Those in charge have just one question for Rosie..... will that be cash, bitcoin or gold

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

My money is on Typhoid Rosie!!

It takes a special kind of stupid to blatantly break the law like this on twitter no less.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So who thinks this is a serious "bribe"? Oh I'm sure every trump supporter does but it's Twitter. Out there for everyone to see. It's tongue in cheek. Except to the trumpets.
That's all I'm gonna say. Ill check back to see when she gets arrested. Or better still Can one of you just PM me?
Thanks.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So who thinks this is a serious "bribe"? Oh I'm sure every trump supporter does but it's Twitter. Out there for everyone to see. It's tongue in cheek. Except to the trumpets.
That's all I'm gonna say. Ill check back to see when she gets arrested. Or better still Can one of you just PM me?
Thanks.

In fairness...99% of the crap you guys call lies by Trump are just about as credible. Doesn't stop you. LOL...its what we call "politics" it seems.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Come on man, this happened like 2 weeks ago.

She's a troll, physically and alliteratively. Stop giving her the attention she wants and she'll crawl back under her bridge.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Didn't she move too Canada...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think It’s funny how you lack so much self awareness that you (and many others) don’t realise how daft you sound talking about “trump derangement Syndrome”

edit on 7-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill
Didn't she move too Canada...

Seems America is stuck with her.

edit on 7-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
It’s funny how you lack so much self awareness that you (and many others) don’t realise how daft you sound talking about “trump derangement Syndrome”

Its a retread of the old "Bush Derangement Syndrome" from the Bush years.

It doesn't help when you troll your political rivals with insulting terms. That said...the response to both presidents was hyperbolic and ridiculous.

The term kinda goes hand in hand with "snowflake", and is a counter to "knuckle dragger" (an invective commonly used by the "snowflakes" in this political version of West Side Story).

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I like the term knuckle dragger..........I consider myself the 200 pound gorilla in the room. Its a badge of honor.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I like the term knuckle dragger..........I consider myself the 200 pound gorilla in the room. Its a badge of honor.

200lbs is a small gorilla.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I understand bribing an official is legal in the US. It's called lobbying.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I think It’s funny how you lack so much self awareness that you (and many others) don’t realise how daft you sound talking about “trump derangement Syndrome”

If having an overwhelming and unhealthy obsession with everything a particular person says or does every waking moment of every day while being hyper-critical of everything that person says or does, while being consumed with contempt for that person isn't a form of derangement then what is it?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Its not the size of the gorilla on the outside, but the size of the gorilla on the inside. That and 200 lbs is a good tackleing weight.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join