It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a story about recovered UFO debris

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
That's pretty good, and it shows multiple debris from the crash'

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KenTodd

"self liquidating liquidator" - - that was good.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
For the researchers:

Needed a new definition, so coined a term.

We have,

A.I. = Artificial intelligence. Used to describe simulated intellegence, computer software on hardware.

So,

A.S. = Artificial Sentience. Engineered consciousness.

- - - - - - - - - -

Skinwalker has a similarity with Dalnegorsk. Difference is skinwalker has flattened sphere with four A.S..

The term postmortum applies to the Dalnegorsk and Skinwalker as I write of them here.

Recap. Technology layer can be subdivided into sentient layer and non-sentient layer. Sentient layer survives postmortem.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
with this material producing bad dreams and nightmares in the handlers. I'd take that with a critical eye.

keep in mind that although the subject of your dreams is based on data held within your brain, the quality of your dreams are based almost entirely on the neurotransmitter levels at play.

the woo alien space material isn't going to control that. vivid lucid dreams are caused by acetylcholine. racing frightening dreams is caused by too much dopamine. calm peaceful dreams is due to high serotonin.

your dreams qualities are reflections of the spectrum of neurotransmitters in your brain. not because you came in contact with sentient material. you come in contact with sentient material everyday from animals to people and they aren't the direct cause of your nightmares.
edit on 6-1-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
For the researchers:

Skinwalker has one more AS, a fifth. So five in that configuration.

They intend to leave current location.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

you come in contact with sentient material everyday from animals to people and they aren't the direct cause of your nightmares.

But there not alien to our planet, you have to factor that into these effects surly.?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
For the researchers:

Impressions of Dalnegorsk AS.

Non-human consciousness. Has emotions and some empathy(?) - recoiled when it inadvertantly hurt my feelings. Learns through observation. Intelligent. Has desire nature. Can express itself through changing appearance.

Does not seem to have "prior memories" and seems to possibly come from a blank pool of consciousness.

Compare "Skinwalker"(?).

These are more aware and seem to have known the local people for a long time as they have the same feeling about them. Four come forward, one(?) hidden in reserve(?). These made the first approach, so not sure what to make of them.

edit on 9-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added comparrison

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
I'm hearing the 'recovered samples' are indeed these fragments from Dalnegorsk, which is right on the ground track of rocket launches from Baykonur, by odd coincidence. A Russian ufologist reports the site appears to be where an old spy balloon crashed during the Cold War and its destruct charges went off to destroy the cameras and film. None of this is confirmed. As far as I can tell ALL the 'disclosure' is coming from a private group seeking contributions.

Imagine that.

I've recently coined a term:

woo-vertainment.

At first I was wondering if the samples were simply meteorite impact site material, or glass bits formed due to an explosion in a sandy area. But add the woo woo, and it really doesn't matter what they actually are.

They certainly aren't of actual value.. powerful people always take things of value from "common folk".
This sort of wealth transfer from the poor to the rich has reached epic heights under Trump, to use one
example.

Kev

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Spot on.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'll bow out guys, to reduce things to "wootainment" isn't my sort of "atmosphere".

Bye

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Okay, let's see if something has been sorted out. Testing the waters shall we say.

To make sense of what I am calling the "Dalnegorsk entity" (for now) is not an easy thing to do. It is a process of getting to know and trust each other properly, that takes time. I hope to place here in this thread what I learn in order to help others possibly understand too.

Basically it found me, so I don't know where this will go.

On another thread I was reading, the name of Jack Sarfatti (physicist) was mentioned. Here is his small talk on quantum physics and how he thinks artificial intelligence works.

There are a few parallels for general understanding.

The video is ten minutes long and he speaks in understandable terminology.

edit on 11-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: accuracy

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join