It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HRC backer paid $500G to fund women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct before Election Day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com... says.html

ETA, my fox news link won't work? Google this term if you want the fox article: Hillary Clinton backer paid $500G to fund women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct before Election Day
What is up with that?
Here's a link to the Failing New York Times article, but the below excerpt is from the fox link above that won't post correctly? Not sure why not.
www.nytimes.com...

One of Hillary Clinton’s wealthy pals paid $500,000 in an unsuccessful effort to fund women willing to accuse President Trump of sexual misconduct before the 2016 election, The New York Times reported Sunday.

Susie Tompkins Buell, the founder of Esprit Clothing and a major Clinton campaign donor for many years, gave the money to celebrity lawyer Lisa Bloom who was working with a number of Trump accusers at the time, according to the paper’s bombshell report.

Bloom solicited donors by saying she was working with women who might “find the courage to speak out” against Trump if the donors would provide funds for security, relocation and possibly a “safe house,” the paper reported.

Former Clinton nemesis turned Clinton operative David Brock also donated $200,000 to the effort through a nonprofit group he founded, the paper reported in an article entitled, “Partisans, Wielding Money, Begin Seeking to Exploit Harassment Claims.”

Bloom told the Times that the effort was unproductive. One woman requested $2 million then decided not to come forward. Nor did any other women.

Would that count as election tampering and even maybe treason?

I'd need 5 million and my interview with Gloria would sound like this: "Ohh yeah. Oh my God yeah. Donald Trump touched my elbow in the sexiest, most alpha male way ever, and I was totally violated by it. In fact, just thinking about it right now makes me feel like a dirty, dirty girl. CHECK PLEASE!"
THAT I could retire on, and my friends and family would all laugh as we drank our Mojitos poolside.

edit on 1-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: trying to get fox link to work

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Another FAKE accuser was offered $750,000, but turned it down at the last minute.. only a few days before the 2016 election.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see the total contributed funds for this 'cause'. I would bet many, many millions, to cover the cost of paying all those courageous harassed women of course. I'm sure none of the organizations administrators or founders profited in the least.

But "safe house"? Really???????

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So this is from your link

And a nonprofit group founded by the Democratic activist David Brock, which people familiar with the arrangements say secretly spent $200,000 on an unsuccessful effort to bring forward accusations of sexual misconduct against Mr. Trump before Election Day, is considering creating a fund to encourage victims to bring forward similar claims against Republican politicians.

This is the biggest problem with the left right now, its like that stupid moment where they were screaming at the sky or whenever obvious fake news is posted. It undermines the truth and its frankly unnecessary.

You see when it comes to Trump they don't need to do this, its a waist of resources really. Trumps history of sexual misconduct goes back to the 1980's before he was ever thought of as a potential POTUS. There is a recording of him admitting to sexually assaulting women.

So when the democrats do something like this they just play into his hands and the hands of his supporters because now it give them the ammunition any time a sexual harassment accusations appears to claim its fake and point to this.

I also take issue with them manipulating and taking advantage of victims of sexual abuse in this way as it undermines the entire #metoo movement.
edit on 1-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It would be more productive to pay someone to accuse Trump of murder.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So this is from your link

And a nonprofit group founded by the Democratic activist David Brock, which people familiar with the arrangements say secretly spent $200,000 on an unsuccessful effort to bring forward accusations of sexual misconduct against Mr. Trump before Election Day, is considering creating a fund to encourage victims to bring forward similar claims against Republican politicians.

This is the biggest problem with the left right now, its like that stupid moment where they were screaming at the sky or whenever obvious fake news is posted. It undermines the truth and its frankly unnecessary.

You see when it comes to Trump they don't need to do this, its a waist of resources really. Trumps history of sexual misconduct goes back to the 1980's before he was ever thought of as a potential POTUS. There is a recording of him admitting to sexually assaulting women.

So when the democrats do something like this they just play into his hands and the hands of his supporters because now it give them the ammunition any time a sexual harassment accusations appears to claim its fake and point to this.

I also take issue with them manipulating and taking advantage of victims of sexual abuse in this way as it undermines the entire #metoo movement.

If they are truly part of the #metoo movement, why do they need money? When they start holding out their hands they quickly lose credibility.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Who's this backer?
Were the funds that were putup comprised of tax-payer funding?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

The answer to your questions are contained in the original post. Read!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I won't claim to know if these women lied but men and women who lie about sexual assault and rape are a huge problem.

For obvious reasons. It really makes me mad because even if only one of that group lied, some people will lose faith in the claims of others who might be real. It makes me sad.

On the other hand, if I had taken a guy to court who had actually raped me who had a lot of money and the best lawyers i'd gladly accept a contribution.

-Alee

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So why isn't the FBI and FEC investigating those people ?

We all know the answer.

That is electioneering.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Even the most pro Hillary newsweek is reporting it.

www.newsweek.com...

Don't look good for Hillary in 2020 election.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Pretty stupid and disgusting to pay women to lie and slander an individual.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
report from Breitbart

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

This should be first degree felony and imprisonment for at least 10 years.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

That was yawn dropping. Foxy, is that you?

Would that count as election tampering and even maybe treason?

No. Why?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Where’s this recording??are you referring to pussy grabing??a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: zikutar
report from Breitbart

www.breitbart.com...

LMAO, look at the forehead on this David Brock guy !
Hey, isn't he involved somehow with Comet Pizza?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Even the most pro Hillary newsweek is reporting it.

www.newsweek.com...

Don't look good for Hillary in 2020 election.

oh, she'll be impeached way before then

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

right....the only thing holding that back is evidence, a court, a trial, and juries...by the way, trump already has already admitted to sexual assault....can't wait for his trial to begin

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

right....the only thing holding that back is evidence, a court, a trial, and juries...by the way, trump already has already admitted to sexual assault....can't wait for his trial to begin
Source for that or you just another liar throwing accusations around, much like these disgusting paid women?
edit on 1-1-2018 by Arnie123 because: Hmmm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join