It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Pakistan: 'They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan' [No more aid!]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This is Trump's latest tweet:

The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!
mobile.twitter.com...

I would be livid about this if I were in the U.S. military. Trump just admitted that the U.S. is indirectly supporting its enemies.

I'm not a legal expert, but that sounds like treason to me. Since it's indirect support, it may not be treason.

It's a betrayal of the soldiers who fight for the U.S. either way. How is it justified? How is it rationalized by those in the U.S. government?

This is mind-boggling. This should be a fascinating thread because I'm sure some here have the inside scoop.
edit on 1-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

I'm still trying to figure out the complete lack of outrage from both the left and the right regarding Al Qaeda being our overt paid merc allies in Syria for 5 years.

This reality wouldn't even work in a campy B flick comedy.

And then you point out that the CIA and Al Qaeda been running heroin together for 30 years, and they still more worried about what so and so said about so and so.

edit on 1-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
nvm, I kinda like this thread, here I'll post an image of the tweet for ya

edit on 1-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Áccording to Wikiarmy ISIS was a psyop headed up by General Valleley ex NSA,US Psycholigical warfare

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Honestly I think it is a time to re think the whole foreign aid policy and just how much is sent where needs to be addressed, to be sending Billions to a country that has the capacity to have Nuclear weapons it is farcical.

I wish the UK would do something about the blatant issue on home soil before sending Millions in aid to places that have their own space program (India), they wanted independence yet we still send cash???.. Time to go it alone and sort out the issues on at home..

Foreign aid after a natural disaster is justifiable, but it should not run into Billions and should be a collective effort, not something that is used for god know what...

RA

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

This is the POTUS saying the U.S. is (in my view) committing treason. The thread you linked to is just one aspect of this.

The admission of treason is much huger than any of that in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

This is news to you?

Glad to see Trump openly talking about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I think the money was to grease a few palms to allow consistent drone airstrikes in Pakistani sovereign airspace,now its gone they may not be as amenable to airspace incursions.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is news to you?

Glad to see Trump openly talking about it.

Glad that Trump tweets about important issues that the MSM just ignores. It's one of the reasons I follow his twitter.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

It would cast a poor light on the previous administration, so it won't be discussed except on a few sites.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

This is the POTUS saying the U.S. is (in my view) committing treason. The thread you linked to is just one aspect of this.

Yes, now we need to Obama and Bush arrested and put in jail for that treason.
I am sure you will join me in congratulating the President on attempting to bring to light the treasonous behavior of past administrations.
You are also right that the military is likely furious with their past commanders in chief, but the leaders in the military who went along with it (just like Hitlers henchmen) need to face the music too. The soldier on the ground will no doubt be delighted that their enemies are not being given weapons and aid from their own govt. to kill them with.

edit on 1/1/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Oh my sides hurt from laughing after reading this one!!!

Lock up Bush and Obama!

I fully support this action.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So..... What's the NEWS....

Pakistan has been the Sanctuary hide-away for Bin Laden for Years possibly a decade that he was thought to be dwelling in some Afghan cave

Pakistan has the Islamic Bomb...that fact makes many issues Moot....

Sadly, Trump is plucking at the wrong guitar string in using this Gut Issue to incite the Trumpsters to a vocal level of outrage for change....
an unfriendly Pakistan would be a lot more dangerous than a One-Shot-North Korea threat...

What's he want more Risk of a Global confrontation ?

sheeze ----- poking at more hornets' nests

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

This is Trump's latest tweet:

The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!
mobile.twitter.com...

I would be livid about this if I were in the U.S. military. Trump just admitted that the U.S. is indirectly supporting its enemies.

I'm not a legal expert, but that sounds like treason to me. Since it's indirect support, it may not be treason.

It's a betrayal of the soldiers who fight for the U.S. either way. How is it justified? How is it rationalized by those in the U.S. government?

This is mind-boggling. This should be a fascinating thread because I'm sure some here have the inside scoop.

If anyone were to do any fact checking they should be livid. Remember when the USA took the FSA off the terrorist list? Then allowed regular citizens to donate to them as well to help their cause? I wonder how any members of the armed forces took that?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

So Trump comes out and goes public on the wrongs of a policy which started nearly 3 decades ago...and somehow HE is now the treasonous one????

Gotcha!

Some of the kiddies around here really need to stick with their milk and graham crackers!!

The left have lost their minds completely!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I applaud this. I hope more countries follow the example.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I wish the UK would do something about the blatant issue on home soil before sending Millions in aid to places that have their own space program (India), they wanted independence yet we still send cash???.. Time to go it alone and sort out the issues on at home..

I agree. We (The U.K) give too much aid to countries with space programs and nuclear facilities. If they have these things then they should be able to support their own people.

$33 billion is alot of money over 15 years. This I feel will open a huge can of worms. Then again it will probably get ignored ny the MSM.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
So..... What's the NEWS....

Pakistan has been the Sanctuary hide-away for Bin Laden for Years possibly a decade that he was thought to be dwelling in some Afghan cave

When you look at the timeline its bizarre....

December 2010: Arab Spring Egypt (started by CIA Google Hillary Obama)

February 2011: The combative Libyan Uprising begins.

May 2011: Al Qaeda's Osama Bin Laden reported as killed by Navy Seal Team 6. His #2 man Ayman al-Zawahiri takes the reigns.

August 2011: Syrian National Council forms in Turkey (a US-NATO ally), and it's membership includes Al-Nusra Front (which translates as "Al Qaeda in Syria") and ISIS (which is / was a branch of Al Qaeda). US calls for Assad's resignation at this time.

And away we go working in the same direction. About a year later open calls to fund "moderate rebels", open funding of starts popping up in MSM reports. The name "Al Qaeda" seems to disappear from all MSM dialog. And eventually people start figuring out that Al Nusra the "moderate rebels" was Al Qaeda all along. But by then the MSM had been beating US over the head with "ISIS" (the mother of Horus) for so long that everyone forgot about 9/11.

US Public = Suckered.

The question is though, if we really killed Bin Laden, what are Al Qaeda doing working for US in just months?!?!? Even if we're a bunch of mental midgets, he's their messiah practically.

Me I was AFK for exactly those 5 years, it just so happened, so when I stepped out of my time capsule, and got around to piecing this all together late 2016, my head exploded at that moment and continues to do so on a loop.

No one should be let off the hook for this. Millions have died now "because of Al Qaeda", meaning anyone who works with them in any capacity is a traitor.

edit on 1-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Of course our military plays both sides of the ball. Thats one reason why so many people were pissed enough to vote for Trump.

People in the military know its all a bunch of BS. The ones i talk to do anyway

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Mrs May et all...Please take note!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join