It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Effect: Pakistan goes after terrorist funder that they protected under Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I propose to quit calling it 'giving aid' and start calling it 'buying favours', or 'bribe'.

''Do as we say/want and we'll keep giving you loadsa money''.

It quacks and waddles.

I'm not saying it's the right or wrong thing for one country's leader to say to another, I'm just saying it's not 'aid'.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Seems to me you could apply the context, like being forthcoming that its reasonable to wonder if thr recent news on funding has resulted in what appears to be a change of heart on the part of Pakistan

Your position seems to be equally antagonistic to the fanboys. And is no less extreme.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Seems to me you could apply the context, like being forthcoming that its reasonable to wonder if thr recent news on funding has resulted in what appears to be a change of heart on the part of Pakistan

That implies that one would be willing to question if one had anything to do with the other and that is reasonable.

What is not reasonable is to create threads such as this giving Trump credit, without knowing it's proper context, and use that to go after Obama. Or anyone else for that matter.

Your position seems to be equally antagonistic to the fanboys.

Of course. I have no qualms about engaging people that use incorrect information and illogical assertions, when it is for the purpose of pushing a political agenda/narrative.

In fact, that is sort of my "thing" and ATS is ripe with such people.

And is no less extreme.

In a world where disinformation, context and truth are easily disposable, I'm sure such things could be considered extreme.

<< 1  2   >>

join