It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank liberals if Roy Moore survives the charges against him

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Remember when Republicans/Conservatives were oh so worried about a politician being elected who was under federal investigation? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Are you for real? Hillary admitted to keeping a private server against all of the rules and having her attorneys delete 33,000 emails. There's no comparison!

but, but Hillary....but, but Obama....

Hillary lost and Obamas gone. But the Strawman lives on...

The conservatives need to find a more effective deflection tactic; this one doesn't work anymore.
edit on 15-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Remember when Republicans/Conservatives were oh so worried about a politician being elected who was under federal investigation? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Are you for real? Hillary admitted to keeping a private server against all of the rules and having her attorneys delete 33,000 emails. There's no comparison!

Of course. It's the "BUT BUT BUT That is different!" defense (naturally involving Clinton for a double points score). Lol. Never change.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: jjkenobi

The deflection in this thread is amusing and a little sad, there is no doubt that the Democrats lowered the bar significantly with Ole Slick willey, as for the republicans pulling support do not kid yourself if Moore wins with a big enough margin they will break out every single excuse the democrats used to justify Bill in defense of Moore.

Piss on it, whiskey with dinner it is.

Judge Moore - not convicted of a crime. To date.

Assuming he retains his lead and the citizens there vote him in legally.

What excuses need made?

Just referring to this, ultimately I could care less if Alabama voters want this guy whatever thats their problem.

I will have to deal with the after effects when the slimy fallout from this hits other voting areas and that annoys me since both parties are hip deep in hypocrisy at the moment.

Ok. That's a fair response. I won't hold you to anything then. I don't live in Alabama either so I don't much care about this vote either. Though keep in mind he IS running for the Senate so he does have some effect on you and I since that is a federal authority and not a state level one.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: olaru12

LOL! What a cop out! I knew you couldn't answer the questions because we all know that the answers are embarrassing for those of you who wants everyone else to take care of you.

LOL....My union health care plan that I pay for with my dues is plenty for me and my family.

www.sagaftra.org...

www.iatse.net...

Union proud, Union Strong....!

So now it's not just your employer that you expect to take care of you, but the union too? Typical.

Typical too that you're not thinking like a business owner or will ever be one with such a simple mind.

Actually I do own and operate a production company LLC making commercials, and feature films, pay workmans comp. for my employees and contribute to their health plan thru my corporation. Being a SAG/AFTRA actor, IATSE crewman and a business owner aren't mutually exclusive.

Keep trying....

did you know even Trump is a member of my Union and even gets a pension.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Big deal, an LLC, which means you don't have that many people working for you!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

LOL! What a cop out! I knew you couldn't answer the questions because we all know that the answers are embarrassing for those of you who wants everyone else to take care of you.

LOL....My union health care plan that I pay for with my dues is plenty for me and my family.

www.sagaftra.org...

www.iatse.net...

So now it's not just your employer that you expect to take care of you, but the union too? Typical.

Typical too that you're not thinking like a business owner or will ever be one with such a simple mind.

Actually I do own and operate a production company LLC making commercials, and feature films, pay workmans comp. for my employees and contribute to their health plan thru my corporation. Being a SAG/AFTRA actor, IATSE crewman and a business owner aren't mutually exclusive.

Keep trying....

Way to not admit you were wrong and move the goal posts back on Olaru. All I remember you saying was this (I was reading your lips after all):

Well an LLC makes him a business owner, so you were wrong. The number of employees he happens to employee is irrelevant to him being a business owner. So you bringing that up just shows you don't want to admit you were wrong.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

but, but Hillary....but, but Obama....

Hillary lost and Obamas gone. But the Strawman lives on...

The conservatives need to find a more effective deflection tactic; this one doesn't work anymore.

LOL! You're so lost that you've forgotten that Krazeyshot was the first one to complain that Republicans didn't like Hillary being under investigation! What a loser!
edit on 15-11-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

www.sagaftra.org...

www.iatse.net...

Keep trying....

Bless your heart. You don't know what you are talking about do you? It has nothing to do with number of employees.

www.incorporate.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yes, I do know what I'm talking about. I know the reasons for why someone would file as an LLC as opposed to an "S" or "C" corporation.

edit on 15-11-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Fair enough, but if we are being honest the vast majority of politicians in both parties are useless ticks biting the taint of humanity.

Both parties have some good people in it, but they will never see the big ticket because they have managed to hold onto their principles despite the sewer like job atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Fair enough, but if we are being honest the vast majority of politicians in both parties are useless ticks biting the taint of humanity.

No disagreements there. I just don't think they are ALL bad. There are some gems in the rough, but they are few and far between and even harder to find. Also, I don't think that even the corrupt ones operate from a position of corruption 100% of the time. I bet even they adhere to morals and standards from time to time as well.

Both parties have some good people in it, but they will never see the big ticket because they have managed to hold onto their principles despite the sewer like job atmosphere.

Bernie Sanders says hi. Though he was an independent up until last year... So maybe you are right...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Kettu

There are 3 investigations into things that Hillary has been involved with. If enough evidence is accumulated to warrant a Special Prosecutor, one will be appointed by Jeff Sessions. THAT is the bottom line.

Or he doesn’t need a special prosecutor to put her in jail.

Just a grand jury, maybe.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join