It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Louis Gohmert Provides Evidence for Why Mueller Must Go!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: theantediluvian

They could use some fine art arrows, too!

Looks desperate though, what a mess with no respect for decent graphic design. The "OBAMA" button seems to be the central item in this picture, which is funny as hell.

Thanks for sharing, that's techincally your smile on my face right now.

Not funny, logical and proper. Obama was in charge when this happened, so he's responsible. Now that he's out of office, it would sure be nice to see someone, anyone of his sycophantic fan club accept the fact that POTUS is the responsible individual for what happens inside his own administration, period.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCoxdid you ever watch goomer pile if you noticed in every episode the sarge was a screw up and pile with his country raising and built in common sense saved the day.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Looks desperate though, what a mess with no respect for decent graphic design. The "OBAMA" button seems to be the central item in this picture, which is funny as hell.

Not funny, logical and proper. Obama was in charge when this happened, so he's responsible. Now that he's out of office, it would sure be nice to see someone, anyone of his sycophantic fan club accept the fact that POTUS is the responsible individual for what happens inside his own administration, period.

Actually...

Obama is on there twice and he's linked to himself. Maybe there are two Obamas? Identical twins who have been sharing a single life so that they could pull off magic tricks? Oh wait, sorry, I was thinking of The Prestige.

No, there's nothing particularly logical or proper about the diagram, much less informative.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The Prestige.

Great movie.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

If you think louie is dumb, get a load of this representative:

Not saying gohmert's diagram isn't stupid, I am just always looking for something that will top this^.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I never get tired of that one! You would be hard pressed to find one that would top it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

LOL I can't stop laughing at that diagram. They've never heard of the K.I.S.S. principle? They could've at least made the connecting lines different colors so we could see which connections they were trying to make between the parties. I even tried rotating the image to see if if made more sense, inverting the image to see if if made more sense, and even stretching it to see if if made more sense (it didn't).

However, I'm now convinced that it's actually an inside joke. If you flip it horizontally and then stretch it, it kinda looks like some kind of blueprint for pipes. So I'm thinking a disgruntled intern was given the job of making a diagram at the last minute. Then he/she grabbed a blueprint he/she was working on for an unrelated school project, sent out a social media request for a list of the top 100 or so Obama-related right wing names and catchphrases, and then used the most relevant ones in this project.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's amazing. The first time I heard it I didn't believe it was real. How can anyone be this dumb. But more importantly, how can anyone this dumb get elected to office AND put in a position where he could ask this kind of question?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Keep that in mind as the Trump adventure rolls on.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

He said afterwards that it was an attempt at humor, basically claiming it was a metaphor about how Guam couldn't handle the increase in soldiers.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

If that's true, he's a master comedian.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

He said afterwards that it was an attempt at humor, basically claiming it was a metaphor about how Guam couldn't handle the increase in soldiers.

You're giving a lot of credit to a guy who, instead of saying "7 miles at its narrowest point" stumbled for 20 seconds to come up with "and at it's smallest level.. uh.. uh.. smallest... uh... location.. it's 7 miles between one shore and the other". He later called it "the least widest place on the island".

Not the sharpest tool in the box, no matter how you spin it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

BwaaaaHaHaHa

I wonder how many times he had to rehearse that response ?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I'm not giving credit for anything, one way or another. I literally summarized the video I linked. Someone here asked a question about the original clip so I listed the guy's response in his own words.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Two faced, perhaps?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I'm not giving credit for anything, one way or another. I literally summarized the video I linked. Someone here asked a question about the original clip so I listed the guy's response in his own words.

Oh ok, so you don't believe him either?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

LOL What's your problem? I haven't given my opinion on it one way or the other. I simply answered a question by posting a link w/the dude's own words.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i think ive reached a point where i dont think there is anyone involved in politics to run any investigation into anything. they all seem compromised on something involving exactly what they are investigating. im almost at the point where id be perfectly ok with having some small town sheriff come in and run the investigation. someone totally random that cant have any ties to washington and the politics that go on there

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What's your problem? I simply asked you a question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join