It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Alabama Mall Banned Roy Moore in the ’80s for Pursuing Teens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Source

Roy Moore, the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Alabama, was banned from a mall in the early 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees and local police told The New Yorker. Other locals also told AL.com that Moore was known for prowling the mall. Moore, whom five women have accused of making advances on them or molesting them when they were teenagers, allegedly had a reputation for hanging around the Gadsden Mall, in Gadsden, Alabama, in pursuit of high school-age girls.

Seems the locals and neighbors of Roy Moore weren't big fans of his and were well aware of his antics during the mid-80's.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
There must be some important gun or veteran legislation floating around to be voted on soon with all these distractions.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Just pretend he's Weiner or Clinton.

Then vote for him!

I had my doubts about the allegations, but this old perv needs to go home, or go away, just go.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
LMAO.. All of this ammo, and he still rose to the highest level in the State of ALABAMA without these revelations brought forth earlier ?

At some point... common sense has to kick in...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Gloria Allred is involved with some of this.

That alone is a clear signal.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

It does seem kinda funny that with all this dirt on him that it's just now coming out.
Makes you wonder if it was all being sat on until he rose high enough up to be taken out.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

He's the Gilgamesh of judges:

GILGAMESH went abroad in the world, but he met with none who could withstand his arms till be came to Uruk. But the men of Uruk muttered in their houses, ‘Gilgamesh sounds the tocsin for his amusement, his arrogance has no bounds by day or night. No son is left with his father, for Gilgamesh takes them all, even the children; yet the king should be a shepherd to his people. His lust leaves no virgin to her lover, neither the warrior's daughter nor the wife of the noble; yet this is the shepherd of the city, wise, comely, and resolute.'

edit on 13-11-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just can't trust anything anymore.

All the dirty tricks have poisoned my mind.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That's what they WANT you to think...

It only has to work til DEC 12...

After that day... MSM would care less... unless

Alabama fights the BS

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Gloria Allred is involved with some of this.

That alone is a clear signal.

You notice how the President isn't sticking up for Moore? That's because he's thinking ahead. He's planning on putting Jeff Sessions back in his old Senate seat after Republicans force Moore to drop out. Then, a real DRAIN THE SWAMP Attorney General will take Jeff Sessions' spot.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hard for the president to do that when he originally endorsed Strange for McConnell.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That was the last olive branch to the swamp McConnell..

Ol Mitch is still pissed that it's the people who select a candidate, he thought Trump's endorsement would reap rewards from the MASSIVE money he spent...

LMAO played again.. that GOPe....

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

And why isn't the right on a witch hunt for this pedo creep? Because he's a "Christian??" Yeah, great values Mr. Moore. Great values.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think Roy Moore is an investor in this store at Gadsden Mall.

Located at 1001 Rainbow Drive in Gadsden AL, Justice Gadsden Mall is a major retail destination for fashion-loving tweens. From the clothes and accessories your girl wears to express her style, to PJs and all the little extras that make her space her happy place, we’re dedicated to delivering awesome fashion for every girl every day, all at a great value.
Source: stores.shopjustice.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is rich ... we are being told on FOX that they're taking Moore so seriously because of how Bill Clinton has been handled. In other words, we ignored and continue to ignore that, but we'll nail Moore right to the wall, baby! Every woman deserves to be believed! ... except Clinton's accusers ... because ... Clinton, you know.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Located at 1001 Rainbow Drive in Gadsden AL, Justice Gadsden Mall is a major retail destination for fashion-loving tweens. From the clothes and accessories your girl wears to express her style, to PJs and all the little extras that make her space her happy place, we’re dedicated to delivering awesome fashion for every girl every day, all at a great value.

Justice is a chain store. You would invest under Ascena Retail Group and The Limited
edit on 13-11-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

And why isn't the right on a witch hunt for this pedo creep? Because he's a "Christian??" Yeah, great values Mr. Moore. Great values.

It just might be the fact, that folks don't equate what is happening to folks in hollywood... to Judge Moore and his run for ALABAMA Senate..

No matter how much BS deflection, no matter support of the MSM that protects PEDOWOOD..

The people now know... clean up your own....

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hard for the president to do that when he originally endorsed Strange for McConnell.

That Trump/McConnell/Moore/Strange configuration had me confused. I thought McConnell was more of a ultra-conservative, like Moore. And Strange was more "balanced", like Trump.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

That Trump/McConnell/Moore/Strange configuration had me confused. I thought McConnell was more of a ultra-conservative, like Moore. And Strange was more "balanced", like Trump.

No. McConnell is hardly an ultra-conservative. He merely plays one at election time.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Justice is a chain store. You would invest under Ascena Retail Group and The Limited

No kidding. I never had daughters. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join