It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Really Long List of Women Accusing Trump of Sexual Harassment

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I mean you want a president you could be proud of.

Obama wasn’t perfect but from a normal moral perspective he was a decent guy. No sexual abuse. No major scandals.

Clinton was terrible

I think the last president I was proud of was Jimmy Carter, somewhat. And after he was president he was a moral example for us all. Not a perfect president—who is—but you could be proud of presidents like that. You could hope your children look up to them.

Not Trump. He’s a disgrace

As a nation we should be ashamed

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Obama created the NDAA which allows our government to call any citizen a terrorist, allows them to kidnap you and put you in either FEMA camps or Guantanamo Bay style prisons without a trial, and even if the Supreme Court itself says you are innocent, the Military can still keep you detain ...indefinitely. He also promised more transparency that any other President, but was the most secretive. He promised to end the Patriot Act 2 that Bush created (that pretty much wiped his @$$ with the Constitution), but what did Obama do? He waited until 3AM one morning when most people were asleep and sewed it together with the NDAA making them twice as powerful when used together. He also bombed women and children using drones every single day of his Presidency. He dropped Toyota trucks, military weapons and heatseeking missiles in an area of Iraq (several times) that was well controlled by ISIS, therefore funding ISIS. He had members of the Muslim Brotherhood working as his personal advisers.

I could go on and on..he was hardly a "decent guy" and the ONLY reason why he wasn't swimming in controversy, is because much of the public was still blind to his Charisma that the Liberal controlled media used perfectly, and he controlled them perfectly. There were other media outlets that spread the word about his misdeeds, but many wanted to believe he was some kind of messiah after what Bush did to the country, and if you were a black person...there wasn't a damn thing that this guy could have done wrong. Black people wanted him in office simply because he was black and it was a milestone for them, as well as they had the hopes that he would prioritize them over whites (in their minds) for once. He could do no wrong in a black person's eyes, despite all of the things that I enumerated for you back there. Just calling a spade a spade. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow...but he was JUST another man, and JUST another elitist puppet working for the Globalists, to destroy America from within.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Obama created the NDAA which allows our government to call any citizen a terrorist, allows them to kidnap you and put you in either FEMA camps or Guantanamo Bay style prisons without a trial, and even if the Supreme Court itself says you are innocent, the Military can still keep you detain ...indefinitely. He also promised more transparency that any other President, but was the most secretive. He promised to end the Patriot Act 2 that Bush created (that pretty much wiped his @$$ with the Constitution), but what did Obama do? He waited until 3AM one morning when most people were asleep and sewed it together with the NDAA making them twice as powerful when used together. He also bombed women and children using drones every single day of his Presidency. He dropped Toyota trucks, military weapons and heatseeking missiles in an area of Iraq (several times) that was well controlled by ISIS, therefore funding ISIS. He had members of the Muslim Brotherhood working as his personal advisers.

I could go on and on..he was hardly a "decent guy" and the ONLY reason why he wasn't swimming in controversy, is because much of the public was still blind to his Charisma that the Liberal controlled media used perfectly, and he controlled them perfectly. There were other media outlets that spread the word about his misdeeds, but many wanted to believe he was some kind of messiah after what Bush did to the country, and if you were a black person...there wasn't a damn thing that this guy could have done wrong. Black people wanted him in office simply because he was black and it was a milestone for them, as well as they had the hopes that he would prioritize them over whites (in their minds) for once. He could do no wrong in a black person's eyes, despite all of the things that I enumerated for you back there. Just calling a spade a spade. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow...but he was JUST another man, and JUST another elitist puppet working for the Globalists, to destroy America from within.

Thanks, I appreciate your post, I hear you

BUT...

Look, IT

ALL AMERICAN PRESIDENT ARE DEEP STATE PUPPETS!

We who are astute KNOW THIS

I’m talking about pedestrian simple morality. That’s all. On that level they have human traits we can gauge and determine simplistic moral values one way or the other.

You've got to learn to think perspectives and levels. Then one can go beyond the black versus the white and see the greys

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You're correct, I sometimes forget that. Just wanted to point out who he truly was as a person, and not the perceived savior President. You're right, they're all evil.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
These woman are all scumbags. They are looking for their 5 minutes of fame or a paycheck.
edit on 14-11-2017 by CheetoJackson because: (no reason given)

They can't except the fact that they were a quick lay.
edit on 14-11-2017 by CheetoJackson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Painterz

I think I have heard this record before

Yea, sounds like the same one.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

It's amazing how you can't see the difference. Weinstein didn't deny it, Trump/Moore did. One is a confession, the other is he said she said.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
sa reply to: [post=22863219]bgerbger[/post so now we see why liberals are sacrificing fellow libs like harvey winestein so they can say we righteous we got rid off our bad people now trump did this he should go too.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

It's amazing how you can't see the difference. Weinstein didn't deny it, Trump/Moore did. One is a confession, the other is he said she said.

It's amazing in light of everything Trump said about 'grabbing p***ies' and walking in on naked contestants than anyone can still defend him.

#cult45

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Probably because most people take it for what it apparently is: braggadocio and not anything he's been proven to have done. Yet anyway.

Dude seems to have an active famtasy life that bleeds out through his mouth. Not the first guy I've ever seem make wild claims.

I'm waiting for the investigations and results. People making allegations alone isn't proof, especially if they potentially have a nefarious motive to make one.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262
Your one of the few people here actually making sense. Keep it up!

Any woman who has her breasts hanging out of her top so much that the slightest nudge will have them exploding out on display for all to see, wants to be eyeballed. Yes, women who dress to show flesh actually want to be seen! it is true!

Any woman here who feigns disgust at my claim will change their story to the truth with just a single drink of alcohol. I apologize for telling the truth, but it is frankly quite insincere for a women to have her body hanging out on the brink of nudity and claim she does not want eyes on her.

This is not the same thing as saying she asked to be raped or assaulted. I'm strictly going on the basis of eyeballing here. I agree that no matter how skimpy the outfit, no lady deserves to be assaulted for how she is dressed. But it would be a lie to claim that they did not dress that way to get attention. If your getting attention the way you choose to dress, it is because you are seeking attention.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Ever heard teenage boys talk about girls?, not that's its acceptable in a civil society but it is identical at best, not to mention teenage girls talking about boys also, it is hormonal genetics.
However you would think a grown adult should have grown out of it but clearly they don't, the desire to interact sexually is rampant across society at all levels!, ask a retirement home worker, even the oldies still carry on like teenagers not to mention adultery, etc,etc i could go on and on.
The only difference here by trump and the likes is that they were recorded and due to others jealousy/greed/desire to evict etc that it's become a issue, its not like he said it in a public statement with no thought of the repercussions.
It doesn't make him less of a great achiever or undeserving of office, it does however show his commonality.
Rape however is never acceptable and if proven in court of law without doubt should be dealt with by castration on first offence, Rape and talking dirty though is two very different things.
But as for the rape claims on all mentioned parties if found guilty should be dealt with as mentioned above, that would soon stop it in its tracks i can assure you, however not all complainants are telling the truth i can assure you a lot and i mean a lot of complainants are acting out of pure ulterior motives, sad but true.
This is a crazy world, i wish i had entered politics and got elected as i can assure you i would sort society out pretty quick.
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY WORLD.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join