It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thank God white people populated America"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Most people alive today have never stolen anyone's land, only people who lead armies do that.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: nwtrucker

I'm not guilt tripping you, just pointing out the naivety of what you said.

Bullcrap...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I'm grateful to be alive regardless of where I live.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
I often wonder what the world would be like if Europeans had never set foot in the Americas.

I'm sure the world would still be in a similar mess generally speaking as it is now.

North America on the other hand might look quite different. Almost certainly have a much better natural environment and cleaner air and water, etc.

Unless it was taken over and ruled by some other nation besides Europe that is.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: aethertek
The only good thing about the Trump Residency is the fact that the scum of America feel emboldened enough to speak out loud their hidden filth.

Makes identifying & ostracizing them that much simpler.

K~

Any chance to bash Trump eh?
WTF does this have to do with Trump?
The #ing sun doesn't shine today...it's Trumps fault.
The #ing coffee is sh!tty from McDonalds today...it's Trumps fault.
Some racist asshole says something racist...it's Trumps fault.

Trump is the president for the racists, they all love & support trump, he's their guy.

K~

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Nope, why would I try to guilt trip you about something you had no part in? I just thought the comment was naive given the context of the "European incursion" and the events that took place therein.
edit on 10/17/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The only good thing about the Trump Residency is the fact that the scum of America feel emboldened enough to speak out loud their hidden filth.

K~

Yes, your hatred and bigotry is so much better than others hatred and bigotry!

LOL If hating ignorant racist pukes makes me a bigot, well then call me Archie.

K~

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You just restated my point

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

K~

Do you really get coffee from macdonalds? If you do you deserve #ty coffee so don't complain about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We're in agreement then! Awesome.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

Ask some of the Native American, First Nations, and Ameridian leaders. Many of them are still on reservations or the equivalent to this day.

a reply to: Tempter
As for the OP:

At least 4 generations on one side of my family were enslaved because of this crap; at least 2 more generations were enslaved on another side; and my Muscogee/"Creek Indian" maternal line was almost wiped off the planet. The "Native Americans", "First Nations", "American Indians", and "Ameridians" had their own nations, federations, and more long before the Europeans came. So I'm pretty sure you know how I feel about it.

But I'll give a second perspective to keep it juicy. This is more of the dude's quote from the link in the OP:

"Thank God white people populated America, and not the blacks," he wrote. "Otherwise, the US would look like Zimbabwe, which it might look like one day anyway, but at least America enjoyed 200 years in the economic and political sun under a white majority."

The irony here is that white people did colonize Zimbabwe. It was a British colony called Rhodesia or Southern Rhodesia after the bigoted businessman & conqueror Cecil Rhodes. Like Apartheid South Africa, Rhodesia was also a racist state that was ruled by its white minority. It took a literal violent revolution by the people of Zimbabwe to get the British to leave; and that was only in 1980 or so. If I'm not mistaken, its current leader Robert Mugabe was the leader of one of the 3 main revolutionary factions. (look it up to see more info)

So ironically, I would rather be in modern Zimbabwe than to be in the US during the time period when the European settlers came. In fact, I'd rather be in modern Zimbabwe than here in any time period other than the last 30 or 40 years. Remember, both of my parents grew up in America under the Jim Crow laws of forced racial segregation here. My grandfather fought in WW2 against literal Nazis, but came back to America & was still a 2nd class citizen that wasn't even allowed to vote for roughly 20 more years. I could go into more info, but I think you all get the point. Up until recent times, this country was horrible for non-white demographics.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

K~

Yes, your hatred and bigotry is so much better than others hatred and bigotry!

LOL If hating ignorant racist pukes makes me a bigot, well then call me Archie.

K~

By becoming a racist puke yourself. GG son.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Can someone give us a list of prosperous nations led and populated by a black majority so we can set the record straight?

I'll wait.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

K~

Do you really get coffee from macdonalds? If you do you deserve #ty coffee so don't complain about it.

Lol...nope.
I got it one time when they were giving it out for free and it was terrible.
I took 3 sips and dumped it.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Can someone give us a list of prosperous nations led and populated by a black majority so we can set the record straight?

I'll wait.

Name a black majority nation that hasn’t been interfered with first...
Then I’ll answer your question.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Maybe we should have listened to the Indians back then. They paid no taxes, their wives made lunch and supper and hung around the camp and worked together to keep things together. The old Indians just made arrows and learned medicine to help the community, collecting herbs and berries with the women, they also helped in the corn fields. The young guys went hunting and fishing all day long. They had no house payments, no car payments, to insurance premiums.

I'd like to go out hunting and fishing all day, I am getting old and I wouldn't mind picking blueberries and helping shuck corn and teaching the young how to use a bow and arrows and fish and hunt. Gee, I am kind of thinking that the white man screwed up.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You sound awfully bitter.

Some really insensitive commenting on here but you are here now, or have you found some place better? Because, please, I'd love to know and so would a lot of people.

As far as I know of the history of anywhere on the earth, there has been great conflict with winners and losers. My Irish, British, Welsh and French ancestors all came to America looking for freedom and peace. They surely knew it was better than where they came from. Sorry you don't feel that way.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I get it, everything is someone else's fault.

BS.

Look at the downward spiral of African nations once the Europeans leave.

Not racist, just factual.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Uh oh...now you've done it. This ought to be good. Brb...need some chips and dip.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

K~

Trump is the president for the racists, they all love & support trump, he's their guy.

K~

Way to go....top your previous stupid comment with an even bigger one.
He is also the President for you delusional, America hating Leftists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join