It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Method To The Moron’s Madness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: loam

can you??? because puerto rico could sure use your voluntary service at the moment considering there seems to be a few villages and towns totally cut off from everyone waiting around for someone to come by and build them one!!

God helps those who help themselves.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

can you???

I live it almost every day of my life. And when I don't, I always resolve to do better.

because puerto rico could sure use your voluntary service at the moment considering there seems to be a few villages and towns totally cut off from everyone waiting around for someone to come by and build them one!!

Are you there?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

can you??? because puerto rico could sure use your voluntary service at the moment considering there seems to be a few villages and towns totally cut off from everyone waiting around for someone to come by and build them one!!

He just stated he spoke to the president of the Virgin Islands, which is of course himself, add them to the list for getting no help.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And you think the previous administrations did better?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Like I posted before Trump is screwing his own followers. Can’t you people see he doesn’t give a dam about you?

The only thing he cares about, somewhat, is his own family. He argues and fights and humiliates conservatives in his own cabinet.

What more does this evil man have to do for you to see him for what he is?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

he says he is stopping the payments to the insurance companies immediately..
but, they are paid on a quarterly basis, at the end of each quarter. so, is he refusing to pay what is owed to the insurance companies, and who in their right mind really thinks that is such a great idea or that the effects will only be felt by those who were getting the subsidies???

Trump is in full battle mode along with his compatriots they are attacking the global Cabals Insurance industry Fiat money Laundering arms........globally.......and this is a massive strike at the heart of the beast.

And signing the death warrants on countless poor Americans. Most of them voted #maga.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

That is pretty funny.

link   

originally posted by: loam

WAKE UP!

See the darkness then you'll see the light

link   

It is not as bad as you have been led to believe. CNBC actually has a very good article on this (not full of partisan BS). The simple solution is letting the 5% of people who are responsible for 50% of the medical costs in the country enroll in Medicaid and allow the rest of the country to enjoy much lower insurance premiums.

www.cnbc.com...

Well, this will do a lot to undo one of the biggest mistakes of the ACA. That is, the idea that compelling younger and healthier people to buy more expensive and comprehensive plans would generate enough money for the insurance companies to cover the sicker and older patients they were now required to cover under Obamacare.

That simply didn't work. First off, nowhere near enough of those younger and healthier people signed up for Obamacare plans even though they got slapped with a tax penalty and even though the venerable Congressional Budget Office predicted they would. While some critics are trying to blame the collapse of the Obamacare exchanges on President Trump's threats, the collapse began with day one of the ACA and its faulty math.

The obvious losers in this new scenario are the Americans with those serious and costly pre-existing conditions. The reason why the insurance companies needed to be compelled to cover them is because they basically make up all of their costs. Remember, the sickest 5 percent of Americans are responsible for more than 50 percent of our annual health-care spending, according to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. With that in mind, it's possible that even if Obamacare had somehow achieved 100 percent public compliance, those costs still wouldn't have been covered.

And looking to the young and healthy to cover that cost wasn't fair in the first place. The younger you are in America, the less likely you are to be rich. In other words, the Obama administration was going after the poorest age demographic to bail out insurers covering somebody else.

Now President Trump is giving those younger, healthier, and most likely poorer Americans new health coverage options.

Second, instead of keeping Obamacare's huge Medicaid expansion that has almost doubled the number of Americans on the program since 2007, the Trump team could find a way to get more pre-existing condition patients on Medicaid by exempting them from some of the maximum income rules. Scaling back the newly expanded Medicaid rolls has raised howls from Democrats and even Republicans like Senator Susan Collins who represent states that rely on Medicaid dollars.

But reversing at least some of the Medicaid rolls to free up funds to help cover the sickest Americans who don't currently qualify is an easier sell politically and financially. And besides, if the government under Obamacare was willing to financially punish younger and less wealthy Americans to cover sicker patients, then why shouldn't it focus more of its charitable health care efforts on those who actually need the most health care in the first place?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Oh, that's pretty original, pretty deep

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Maybe you should be asking yourself why?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Oh, that's pretty original, pretty deep

Right?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

WAKE UP!

Now that's original.

Life's a garden, dig it.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

ya right....
sure...
because we all know bridges are so easy to build!!

spa days?? really, is that what our tax money is being used for while people are drinking contaminated water from creeks and streams, or worse, from epa superfund sites???

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

CNBC?

I’m for any reasonable solution that will end unnecessary suffering.

In a modern scientific era the greatest country ever, allows its people to die because they can’t afford health insurance. And an ignorant billionaire cuts off charity to the poor. Using them a spawns in apolitical ego game.... And fools here defend that.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Will?

Are you going after the jews now?

really?

Reminds me of the "the Jews will not replace us," chants and how everyone reminded us we should respect them

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Spa days? S### I picked the wrong job.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

WAKE UP!

Now that's original.

Life's a garden, dig it.

No no no my words are original most of the time.

I'll use a platitude now and then.

But, understand kid, I'm breaking new ground here.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar
anything going to the virgin islands is supposed to be going through puerto rico, but since it all seems to be arriving in puerto rico's capital and sitting there, I imagine they are still out of luck also.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I see darkness in many places, and that didn't start with this administration.

But I also mostly see the light. As a person who has spent much of my life around the world, people of different races, ethnicities and backgrounds have much more in common than some would have you believe.

Maybe you should dispose of the cartoon caricature view of the world you seem so saddled with. It would really improve your mood.

edit on 13-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join