It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 102
<< 99  100  101   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Interesting how that article claims George Knapp released those documents into the public domain. (He is so cozy with the TTS guys he could well be in receipt of an advance to write a book about Bob Lazar for example).

When in fact those documents were downloadable from Corey Goode's Sphere Being Alliance website since 18th December 2017. The day after the NY Times Article went to press.

archive.li took a snapshot the day after (19th Dec 2017) which appears to confirm the date is correct for when these documents were added.

Also if you look on the Defense Technical Information Center website there are two very similar documents from 2004 written by the same author. Eric W Davis

It's also been confirmed that AAWSAP (Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications) was the name for the project. AATIP seems to have been an informal acronym. In fact it isn't really looking like this had anything to do with UFOs at all and more like Bigelow and BAASS and everyone involved were studying weapons systems.

I mean, really! Here's AATIP for you. We've had TTS & AAS and now we've got ASS WIPE or AASWAP or whatever.

I just wanted to chime in and remind everyone the bird-dogging you’ve been doing with the fully Monty (e.g. TTSA; AATIP; Bigelow; etc.).

Much praise. I called this way back — not here to pat myself on the back just thanking you — and you’ve done so much leg work, I can’t thank you enough.

Moderators, give this member some applause (or “fsme” status [if that’s your fancy])!

Cheers
edit on 14-5-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: F#cking using ATS on mobile...throw me a bone ATS and get mobile site keeping on, keeping on

new topics

<< 99  100  101   >>

join