It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Hates First Amendment. Also He's An Idiot.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Stop trying back peddle! You're' twisting in the wind!

The majority of America DID NOT vote Trump into office. That's a fact! Trump LOST the popular vote.

Therefore, the majority of Americans don't support his policies, or necessarily his attacks on the NFL or the 1st Amendment. Not even everyone who voted for Trump supported his policies.

Your logic is flawed.

No. I'm not backpedaling.

Trump won the majority of what he needed to become President. I don't see how you can misunderstand things from the several posts I spent explaining it to you. It seems to me you are spinning what I said.

My opinion is Trump will perform better than the last President and get re-elected too. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Trump won the majority of what he needed to become President.

Yeah, but he didn't win the majority of the votes, the hearts or support of Americans. So, to suppose that the majority of Americans will support his attacks on free speech and the NFL is flawed.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Trump won the majority of what he needed to become President.

Yeah, but he didn't win the majority of the votes, the hearts or support of Americans. So, to suppose that the majority of Americans will support his attacks on free speech and the NFL is flawed.

Neither did Obama in 2008, so was he a fake President as you say Trump is?

Flashback: Obama Lost the Popular Vote in 2008 Primary

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

OMG! How can anyone be so dense? I never said Trump didn't win the presidency. I said that your logic, that a majority of Americans voted for Trump is flawed!

If you really want to go there, Obama won approximately 17.6 million votes in the Democratic primary election, with Hillary Clinton winning around 17.9 million votes. In the meanwhile Trump only won 13.3 million votes in his GOP primary, still losing to Obama's stats!

As far as the General Presidential elections, Obama won the popular vote at nearly 9.5 million above John McCain, while Trump lost the popular vote by around 3.3 million votes to Hillary.

But yeah, Trump won the electoral votes he needed. That in no way gives him a majority of "the people's" support for his attack on the NFL and 1st Amendment.

Trump may be the president now, but he's a loser compared to Obama's stats.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

No need for name calling. So you call Trump a fake President, but you now realize Obama did not win the popular vote too. Thanks for the agreement on that point.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

What time is it Soviet Russia?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Not sure, I'm in Wisconsin comrade. Though in winter it is like Siberia.
edit on 17-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Let me explain something to you .

Mansplaining?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Stop trying back peddle! You're' twisting in the wind!

The majority of America DID NOT vote Trump into office. That's a fact! Trump LOST the popular vote.

Therefore, the majority of Americans don't support his policies, or necessarily his attacks on the NFL or the 1st Amendment. Not even everyone who voted for Trump supported his policies.

Your logic is flawed.

Honestly, stop trolling me. Trump is in the Whitehouse! He won by a MAJORITY Vote in the Electoral College, the votes that elect every President. Trying to distort what I clearly explained multiple times makes me think your don't read before you post. Stay on topic. The only reply I'll give you next is to report you to mods for continuous trolling.

Please stay on topic.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You are the one that's trolling!

Please stay on topic.

The topic is Trump hates the First Amendment. This seems to be true, but that doesn't mean that everyone who voted for Trump hates the First Amendment, or even that most Americans hate the First Amendment because, as you said, the majority of Americans put Trump in office, which is untrue and a fallacy.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Trump surpassed the 270 electoral votes needed from 538 electors casting their ballots

Trump wins Electoral College vote as insurgency fizzles

Trump touts First Amendment rights for religious groups

Finally the spiritual have a voice like everyone else despite the the fact they are 103CB organizations.

Trump is a success! and will Make America Great Again!!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I don't like people bad mouthing me every single day. Does that mean I hate the first amendment?

Yes, now go get fitted for your hammer and sickle uniform

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join