It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An honest question: Why do you liberals give Hillary a free pass?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I will not go over the endless and well-known Clinton scandals here in this post.

If anyone needs a list, at this point, of the corruption of the Clinton crime family's scandals, unethical behavior, immorality, illegally enriching themselves, shoveling BS down the throats of the American people... well, then, you are a lost cause.

Even serious democrats know the Clintons had too much baggage.

But never a word about this from snowflakes!

They spend their time trying to put Trump and Russia into one sentence. But never are they bothered by the Clinton fortune, the Seth Rich questions, the email servers, the immoral behavior, the corrupt Clinton Foundation....

Never a word!

If you liberals stand on such a high moral ground; if your so covetous of perfection in your candidates, so demanding that everyone in politics be beyond reproach... then tell me how you can so casually look the other way when it comes to the Clintons?

It is just beyond hypocrisy. I can't even wrap my head around it.

I blame the liberals and their progressive Agenda, their delusions about the Clintons, their never-ending battle to rid the country of a president HALF the people voted for...

I blame them for the confusion, the attempted destruction of the United States Of America, the chaos that we find ourselves in.

I just don't get it.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I can only assume it is because she is a woman...On top of that an extremely unattractive woman who was publicly embarrassed when her husband cheated on her with a over weight dim witted intern.....

This alone probably has a lot of female and feminine men supporting....Just my .02

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

For the same reason trump supporters give him a pass.
Fanaticism, being part of a group. Being a democrat/republican
is part of my identity so I must defend it at all cost. Because
to face the truth of what I have been apart of would brake
me. I am weak.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

She doesn't get a "free pass". She's simply not the president so it's not as impactful as Trump's shenanigans.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hillary isn't president, so why should anyone care? There's more important things to worry about right now than what a failed presidential candidate may or may not have done, or thinks about anything.

Trump isnt going to lock up one of his long time friends and donors. Get over it.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Why this matters:

Liberals cannot run around demanding ethics and perfection from the rest of the world when they were perfectly willing----no more than that---crying their ever loving hearts out---but perfectly willing to elect one of the most corrupt candidates the United States has ever seen.

Don't you dare try to hold everyone up to standards you didn't insist on for your own candidate.

God, can you imagine if she was president right now?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
the only "scandal" that does not get a free pass from me is when the DNC (may or may have not included Hilary) worked against Bernie Sanders to get Hilary the nomination.

All other "scandals" are made up and exaggerated right wing fake news that the deplorable extreme right group loves to believe and expand upon.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Anxiously waiting to hear sillyolme's perspective on this. Her posts would have you believe Hillary walks on water.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Why this matters:

Liberals cannot run around demanding ethics and perfection from the rest of the world when they were perfectly willing----no more than that---crying their ever loving hearts out---but perfectly willing to elect one of the most corrupt candidates the United States has ever seen.

Don't you dare try to hold everyone up to standards you didn't insist on for your own candidate.

Expecting Trump to obey laws isn't expecting him to be perfect. And Hillary being shady doesn't mean Trump gets a pass on being shady either.

I didn't know demanding ethical behavior from a president was looked at as something crazy. That should be demanded by everyone, regardless of what the other side has done.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hillary-Obama-Bush all are very important. They are part of the Problem that started in 1910 and they are still very very powerful.

The system is reaching it's conclusion and it is going to end and it isn't going to be pretty for anyone who is not part of the .01%.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Why this matters:

Perfectly stated.

Democrats have ZERO standards.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Exactly the reason I would never vote for hilary again, and I am ashamed that I did it once.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-7-2017 by scraedtosleep because: ffs I wish i could remember how to imbed an image on this site!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
The system is reaching it's conclusion and it is going to end and it isn't going to be pretty for anyone who is not part of the .01%.

Including Trump too, right? You can't talk about billionaire globalists without including him as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Democrats have ZERO standards.

Isn't painting everyone in a group with the same brush an indication of your own low standards?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Or Obama for that matter.

But I think the reason is that, given enough public relations, out of sight out of mind.

I am fairly certain that if the Trump team had done anything the Hillary team did—colluded with the media to defeat Bernie and cheat at debates, destroyed email evidence, worked with foreign spies to illicit information for propaganda, did not allow the FBI access to the crime scene in regards to Russian hacking, spouse of someone under investigation meets with DOJ on tarmac, etc—we wouldn't hear the end of it.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton colluded with the MSM to affect the outcome of the election.

This is proven.

But people obey the media. They jump when CNN says, "Jump".

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
She doesn't get a free pass.

She's not President, so what she does really doesn't matter much.

Also, despite all of the many dozens of investigations, has she ever been charged with any wrongdoing?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I will not go over the endless and well-known Clinton scandals here in this post.

If anyone needs a list, at this point, of the corruption of the Clinton crime family's scandals, unethical behavior, immorality, illegally enriching themselves, shoveling BS down the throats of the American people... well, then, you are a lost cause.

Even serious democrats know the Clintons had too much baggage.

But never a word about this from snowflakes!

They spend their time trying to put Trump and Russia into one sentence. But never are they bothered by the Clinton fortune, the Seth Rich questions, the email servers, the immoral behavior, the corrupt Clinton Foundation....

Never a word!

If you liberals stand on such a high moral ground; if your so covetous of perfection in your candidates, so demanding that everyone in politics be beyond reproach... then tell me how you can so casually look the other way when it comes to the Clintons?

It is just beyond hypocrisy. I can't even wrap my head around it.

I blame the liberals and their progressive Agenda, their delusions about the Clintons, their never-ending battle to rid the country of a president HALF the people voted for...

I blame them for the confusion, the attempted destruction of the United States Of America, the chaos that we find ourselves in.

I just don't get it.

I think this is an EXCELLENT question... that begs an answer from honest folks of a left leaning persuasion...

But, if you'll forgive my take on this... might you have elicited a more thoughtful response from left leaning folks if you had dispensed with some of your own bias in articulating the question, given the references... "snowflake" etc...???

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Anxiously waiting to hear sillyolme's perspective on this. Her posts would have you believe Hillary walks on water.

I would like to read what Reldra has to say as well. She loved Hillary.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I can only assume it is because she is a woman...On top of that an extremely unattractive woman who was publicly embarrassed when her husband cheated on her with a over weight dim witted intern.....

This alone probably has a lot of female and feminine men supporting....Just my .02

Sorry, no offense, but of what possible relevance is her perceived level of attractiveness in this debate?

Are we to assume you didn't vote for Hillary because you think she's ugly, but you did vote for Trump because you want to do him?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join