It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Leia- Carrie Fisher autopsy reveals cocktail of drugs, cocaine, opiat & ecstasy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Looks like Carrie Fisher was indeed abusing illegal substances. And it is quite a list. It always looks like stars are living the "dream". But often times it is a nightmare.

Fisher’s toxicology review found evidence of coc aine, methadone, MDMA (better known as ecstasy), alcohol and opiates when she was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Hospital on Dec. 23, a toxicology report showed.
www.latimes.com...

Sleep Apnea is listed a one of the causes of death. Drugs and atherosclerotic heart disease are listed as well.

The test results “suggests there was an exposure to heroin, but that the dose and time of exposure cannot be pinpointed.” Therefore we cannot establish the significance of heroin regarding the cause of death in this case.”
Her cause of death was listed as sleep apnea with other factors.

In addition to the listed cause of death, the coroner’s statement cited “other conditions: atherosclerotic heart disease, drug use.”

The tests revealed that the coc aine would have been consumed within the previous 72 hours, according to the autopsy.

Thank you for the ushering in the space fantasy movies that I enjoy, rest in peace.
edit on 19-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Beats the cancer ward. Although some of that stuff helps put you there.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sounds like one hell of a fun way to go!

Better than dying slowly of cancer or dementia.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If I have a choice, I would prefer to go out from a heart attack during sex.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

She lived quite the life, not all of it happy despite her startdom.

She went on tour a few years back with a comedy show detailing her whole life. It's called Wishful Drinking and well worth a watch/laugh. I think you can find it easy enough on youtube.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Cancer doesn't always take you slowly.

A week ago today, our cat was healthy as a horse, and this morning, we had to put him down. Seizures started Wednesday afternoon, started mildly, by Sunday, they were full body, lasting for over a minute each and coming every two to three hours.

Brain tumor.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Damn straight. That's how I'd do it for sure

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There is also the possibility those drugs were administered to disguise the true cause of her demise. They are relying on celebrity stereotypes to keep us from taking a closer look at exactly what killed her.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Maybe. Was she in some things that would make powerful people upset, if she talked?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What about her midichlorian levels? The public deserves to know.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: TzarChasm

Maybe. Was she in some things that would make powerful people upset, if she talked?

If you remember, she was quite vocal during the presidential debates. She used her own experience with substances to advance some speculations regarding a candidates' noticeable sniffling during the debates. Maybe some person or persons really took offense at the comments.

Or, maybe all the substances in her system kept her from waking up when she stopped breathing, and there was no foul play involved.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't feel bad for her. She lived long enough.

You mean to tell me you have access to clean extacy, and that wasn't enough for you???

I don't associate that stuff with the elderly, so. She had no business taking all those drugs.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
She had no business taking all those drugs.

why?
she was an adult who could make her own choices

all the business in the world

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

There would be a reason for her to take those drugs. She could have been a horribly broken person, or just liked getting high. Or it was a habit that she could not kick, from a party life in Hollywood.

Either way, it was listed on her cause of death, so it contributed to her death.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Looks like Carrie Fisher was indeed abusing illegal substances. And it is quite a list. It always looks like stars are living the "dream". But often times it is a nightmare.

Fisher’s toxicology review found evidence of coc aine, methadone, MDMA (better known as ecstasy), alcohol and opiates when she was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Hospital on Dec. 23, a toxicology report showed.
www.latimes.com...

Sleep Apnea is listed a one of the causes of death. Drugs and atherosclerotic heart disease are listed as well.

The test results “suggests there was an exposure to heroin, but that the dose and time of exposure cannot be pinpointed.” Therefore we cannot establish the significance of heroin regarding the cause of death in this case.”
Her cause of death was listed as sleep apnea with other factors.

In addition to the listed cause of death, the coroner’s statement cited “other conditions: atherosclerotic heart disease, drug use.”

The tests revealed that the coc aine would have been consumed within the previous 72 hours, according to the autopsy.

Thank you for the ushering in the space fantasy movies that I enjoy, rest in peace.

Man...

You didn't need to start a thread.
Let her Rest In Peace.
Everyone has their demons...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Yeah.... i want to come and go at the same time.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Yeah.... i want to come and go at the same time.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
I don't feel bad for her. She lived long enough.

You mean to tell me you have access to clean extacy, and that wasn't enough for you???

I don't associate that stuff with the elderly, so. She had no business taking all those drugs.

Hollywood breaks a lot of people. My understanding is that drugs are very prevalent in the life and certainly the number of actors and actresses who have serious substance abuse issues would seem to indicate as much. It's really a wonder any of the celebrities manage to hang on long enough to die of old age when you think about it.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Is this not news?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well....at least she went out on a "high" note....not the worst way to go

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join