It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Academic claims "Half of all children are gay"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Australia has a controversial program called "Safe Schools" that is set to be rolled out in all Public Schools. The controversial element to this education program is that it is solely teaching about transgender, anti-homophobia and gender fluidity. Teachers running the program have been given the permission to counsel students who want to transition or who are confused about their own sexuality or gender WITHOUT THE PARENTS KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT. This can involve setting up appointments with psychologists and doctors to start the transitioning process.

A controversial Marxist lesbian academic who believes primary school children should choose their own gender claims half of all young people are gay. Roz Ward, who until recently ran the Safe Schools Coalition gender theory program in Victoria, said same-sex attraction was more widespread than commonly believed. 'It's more like 40 to 50 per cent of young people who are not exclusively attracted to the opposite sex,' she told a Pride Week event.

Her assertion is not supported by Census data, with the Australian Bureau of Statistics reporting that only 0.7 per cent of couples - or just 33,714 people nationwide - in 2011 were gay.

Link

I would be all for the Governments "Safe Schools" program if it was broader scope and taught about bullying, drug abuse, health and wellbeing, and healthy relationships whether they be gay straight. But this program's focus is such a blatant attempt at social conditioning by the far-left Marxist crowd - they won't be happy until "LGBTI+QAA quotas" are enforced in society and half of all people are deemed 'not straight'.

Now, I have no problem whatsoever with adults sexuality and heck if you feel that gender is a "choose your own adventure" then that's fine for you, BUT I have a real concern about forcing this on children. Let them grow and work it out for themselves. Studies suggest that the majority of children who question their gender naturally revert to their birth gender during puberty.

Research Studies:

Psychosexual outcomes of gender-dysphoric children

CONCLUSIONS: Most children with gender dysphoria will not remain gender dysphoric after puberty. Children with persistent GID are characterized by more extreme gender dysphoria in childhood than children with desisting gender dysphoria. With regard to sexual orientation, the most likely outcome of childhood GID is homosexuality or bisexuality.

Ethical Issues raised by the treatment of gender-variant prepubescent children

On the subject of treating children,.... as the World Professional Association for Transgender Health notes in their latest Standards of Care, gender dysphoria in childhood does not inevitably continue into adulthood, and only 6 to 23 percent of boys and 12 to 27 percent of girls treated in gender clinics showed persistence of their gender dysphoria into adulthood. Further, most of the boys' gender dysphoria desisted, and in adulthood, they identified as gay rather than as transgender. In an effort to clarify best treatment practices for transgender individuals, a recent American Psychiatric Association Task Force on the Treatment of Gender Identity outlined three differing approaches to treating prepubescent gender dysphoric children. © 2014 by The Hastings Center.

I worry that there would be children whose parents work all the time, maybe don't have a stable home, who go to school and realise that they could get one on one attention from an adult if they say they are transgender. This could lead some lonely kids to get confused and start down path where one in three transadults attempt suicide.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
How the hell could any objective analysis come to that conclusion? Has this guy ever thought about the most basic biology that makes life work?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Every religion in the planet would have been wiped out by now if children weren't easily influenced.

Get em young, and you can shape their whole lives.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Downfall of Western civilization as we know it is accelerating. Get your fiddles out.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
A Marxist Lesbian Academic. Now that Is what you call a dark triad. The scariest thing is abominations such as this now control the narrative and dictate policy. Instead of being permanently interned and restrained in an institution for the incurably vile.
edit on 18-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
In other news an anonymous spokesperson claims that 50% of academics are halfwits.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I stopped reading after the term gender fluid popped up. Sorry but it's complete and utter bullsh!t. Quit using children for pushing your agendas FFS. Academic my ass.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Every religion in the planet would have been wiped out by now if children weren't easily influenced.

Nice curve ball !!!

I wonder where all this bs began. I have no problem with anyone when it comes to sexual choice or orientation. As long as you aren't hurting anybody it's between you and the person you're doing it to.

What I want to know is when did all these little boys decide they are girls and all these little girls decide they are boys?!? I'm not that old, Gen X, and I don't remember this even being a discussion.

Is it some weird fad like getting a piercing or a tattoo?

edit on 18-6-2017 by jafo1973 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The social meddlers in this country (and presumably everywhere else) won't be happy until "normal" is self-identifying as an asexual chimpanzee that likes to cross-dress as a duck.

Why? Have you ever stopped to wonder what purpose the aggressive push to destroy biological and traditional gender roles along with real marriage (one man and one woman) serves?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna
This is an evil, liberal agenda at work to corrupt our nations children.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
Downfall of Western civilization as we know it is accelerating. Get your fiddles out.

Somewhere ... there's a database with all of these people's names listed ... and all of their acolytes.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Kalixi

And keep your powder dry.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I met a drunk old fisherman at a bar that would be a great teacher in this program.
"It's all pink inside." That was his sage advice.
Myself personally...I like boobies.
Not the hairy ones.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Common sense claims half of all academics are idiots. Any academic that expounds on social justice, religion, race and racism, political "science," philosophy, and their ilk is not to be trusted.
All college graduates should be required to pass mathematics through calculus, along with basic chemistry, physics, and biology courses that are mainstream; no watered down science for poets. Further, all graduates should be able to read, speak, and write at least two languages; their native language and one foreign language. From what I have read, many have trouble expressing themselves in their native language.
These simple requirements would eliminate many marginal students who cheapen the degrees of the academically inclined and likely rid us of the confused snowflakes demanding safe spaces and crayons while violently rejecting any idea or person that they have issue with.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Quite impossible biologically. Last I actually checked gays, lesbians etc were 3% of the population, sometimes it's much lower. People can't actually be taught to be gay or straight or whatever except through twisted mind games.

These progressives seem to like encouraging children to question their sexuality, their "gender identity" and a load of other strange things. Personally I find their sexualisation of children deeply disturbing, they can stay the hell away from my daughter.

I think some investigation into child abuse, both physical and psychological, and pedophilia of these progressive organisations is in order.
edit on -050009pm6kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Live in Australia, gays and lesbians can't get married, but teachers can now teach how to be homosexual or transgender.

I have nothing against any kind of person, I will happily be friends regardless of what you wish to be or are.

But how this is all being targeted towards kids under 10 it baffles my mind. Well it doesn't really they want kids to be confused it's makes the weak and easy to control.
F-me this is just getting out of hand.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

originally posted by: lordcomac

Nice curve ball !!!

I wonder where all this bs began. I have no problem with anyone when it comes to sexual choice or orientation. As long as you aren't hurting anybody it's between you and the person you're doing it to.

What I want to know is when did all these little boys decide they are girls and all these little girls decide they are boys?!? I'm not that old, Gen X, and I don't remember this even being a discussion.

Is it some weird fad like getting a piercing or a tattoo?

It gets them a ton of attention on social media, gives them reason to act like special victims, and is a shield that means no one can ever pick on them again.

So it's extremely enticing to awkward and unpopular teens and young adults.
edit on 18-6-2017 by MoreInterior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
The social meddlers in this country (and presumably everywhere else) won't be happy until "normal" is self-identifying as an asexual chimpanzee that likes to cross-dress as a duck.

Why? Have you ever stopped to wonder what purpose the aggressive push to destroy biological and traditional gender roles along with real marriage (one man and one woman) serves?

Population control?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with cross-dressing as a duck. Maybe for asexual chimpanzees but not for us normal folk. Not that I think about it, but I always liked Scrooge McDuck's spats....and his swimming pool of money.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Population control?

Who benefits most from a fragmented society made up of small competing grievance groups?

Think about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join