It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller WILL Recommend President Trumps Impeachment. WHAT Should The President Do ASAP?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
June 17, 2017

RE: www.nationalreview.com...

After reading this very well-written National Review article that describes how President Trump is committing political suicide, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions is assisting in making it happen, my question now is: HOW CAN PRESIDENT TRUMP PREVENT HIMSELF FROM BEING IMPEACHED??

It seems that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is now fixated, determined, and obsessed with finding reasons to Impeach Donald J. Trump, the President of the United States of America.

Before reading that National Review editorial, I had no idea that Mueller's role gives him almost infinite legal authority to conduct his Impeachment Witch Hunt. The Russia hacking probe could be totally shut down, and all resources re-directed to investigating things President Trump has said, or Tweeted, or, even if Trump Enterprises paid too little in quarterly taxes 6 weeks ago.

Also, I didn't know until reading that article that it's OK for the Special Counsel to leak tidbits to the press, to keep the public's interest up. (i.e. Last week, leaking to the Washington Post that both President Trump, and his son-in-law Jared Kushner are under investigation.)

BTW.. Why is Robert Mueller so utterly obsessed with impeaching President Trump? I don't think it's for money. Maybe he's attempting to make a big name for himself in U.S. history...even if doing so grinds the country's economic progress to a halt?

So, WHAT should President Trump do to prevent the almost certain Impeachment recommendation that will come from Robert Mueller at some point? Perhaps firing him, and going on national TV to explain why, is a gamble worth taking, given Mueller's power and impeachment obsession?

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder if Robert may have hormonal problems. I can only suggest that President Trump gets off Twitter. Every day on Aussie news the journalists pounce on Trumps tweets and carve the tweets up suggesting he is immature. Listen to your advisors Mr Trump and stop biting on twitter.

TWIT - A bird.

TWIT - An idiot.

TWEET - A bird noise.

TWEET - An idiots noise.

kind regards,

bally

edit on 18-6-2017 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I think Mueller cares about investigating Trump because that is what he was hired to do.

Trump has to have broken the law in order to be impeached, so if he did nothing wrong then there will be no impeachment. Even if he did break the law, he might have presidential immunity.
edit on 18amSun, 18 Jun 2017 03:16:15 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

He can't be impeached only congress can impeach a president. And he's safe as long as Republicans control congress.

Plus the special council has very little control over the president it's his employee. So the odds of three investigation seeing anything to show for it is slightly above zero.
edit on 6/18/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Is the thread title your prediction, because I'm not seeing that on National Review.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well he could fire Meuller without talking to him first. Comey did admit that was okay. He said the President doesn't need a reason to fire the Director.

He could do it in an address to the Nation.

It would be funny if he did it the way he did it on his TV show.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
June 17, 2017

After reading this very well-written National Review article that describes how President Trump is committing political suicide, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions is assisting in making it happen, my question now is: HOW CAN PRESIDENT TRUMP PREVENT HIMSELF FROM BEING IMPEACHED??

Seriously? The National Review?

If I could get past the popup ads I would probably laugh at the story.

Impeachment is about as likely as an alien showing up on the WH lawn and giving an interview.

Personally, and likely not just me, I am REALLY tired of the rhetoric. I have yet to see anything in the form of actual evidence to even prosecute anyone close to Trump.

This idiocy has been going on for a year now. Idiots keep saying it's an ongoing investigation even though every single person that is investigating has said they have found nothing.

I guess they are like every other lawyer/investigator out there...keep investigating until the money runs out.

This is getting so stupid at this point I feel like I am talking to my idiot brother about how to cook lasagna....
edit on Sun Jun 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
It´s so simple for Trump and his followers:
If he is not guilty of anything, lean back and watch the show, nothing can happen to the "great leader"!

While the reactions of Trump, his puppetmasters and his followers paint another picture. I mean:
"HOW CAN PRESIDENT TRUMP PREVENT HIMSELF FROM BEING IMPEACHED??"

If there would be no reason for an impeachement, Trump doesn´t have to save himself from being impeached, logic tells me.

But that´s just fake news, libtard stuff, commie propaganda etc, i bet!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Meanwhile in the real world...

So beautiful.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The usual approach is to accept the investigation whilst making sure the media does the heavy lifting. Check out Clinton's impeachment process. He can rally the media against the investigators until they are made to look like morons with an agenda. If he comes up clean he's golden and if he comes up dirty, nobody will accept the results.

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

"We will not be silenced in the face of communist oppression any longer", Mr Trump said in front of an excited crowd in the Little Havana neighbourhood of Miami, Florida.

It's about time the USA came out from under the boot of Cuban oppression and stood up for itself. Americans can breathe again after the persecution.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I know, I know. My point is, real things are happening while people speculate on nonsense.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Please dont impeach trump that would keave us with President pence....

Rather have a retard as president than a religious mad man.

Least i agree with 75% of trump policys, i just do t like him as a perso . Reading up on pence there is NOTHING I agree with that loon bag on.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Mueller does have all the authority he needs to expand scope, but if he comes back and recommends impeachment then he will have to say why. If it's 'oh we found Trump underpaid tax by 5% in 2005', then i think he will make a fool of himself and be ignored.

As it stands we do not know exactly what he is looking at and it really doesn't matter until he comes back with his findings.

I would say, though, that if he looks at obstruction then he should step down. It would be wholly inappropriate for an investigator to be leading the efforts to assess the accusations of his good friend against the accused. If he doesn't step down he should be removed by Rosenstein.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

You have summed up, in those last 4 lines, why I've never used Twitter.
Perfectly done.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Also, he would be directly contradicting Comey in the first place, who should be the arbiter of whether he or any investigations under his purview were obstructed. And he repeatedly said it did not occur.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
June 17, 2017

Did you ever stop to think you don't have all the information the fbi does.

Did you ever stop to think your just using a narrative created by trump?

Pretty sure the msm which everyone seems to agree creates hysterical false stories doesn't have all the information from the fbi and are just doling out political narratives.

If trump or sessions didn't follow the law even if it's just covering up non existent crimes, in your opinion they are above the law and don't need to be held accountable?

Sorry, but if the president and the top lawyer of the country don't know how to follow rules and the law , they probably are not qualified for their positions.
edit on 18-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jun 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

There's enough GOP members in Congress desperate for popularity or Dem acceptance that I would not put much money on your assertion that he's safe from it as the Congress currently stands.
Folks like McCain can sway several other GOP colleagues.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

Also, he would be directly contradicting Comey in the first place, who should be the arbiter of whether he or any investigations under his purview were obstructed. And he repeatedly said it did not occur.

Comey never said trump didn't not obstructure justice, he said he didn't feel like trump was stopping the investigations but only suggesting comey drop tell case, the actual fI ring and his own stated reasons are added information. As well as any other things Mueller digs up.

Again the msm does not have all the information and public hearings are just doh and pony shows.

You folks are living through the media, which has only fragments of the story and partisan script to read.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

There's enough GOP members in Congress desperate for popularity or Dem acceptance that I would not put much money on your assertion that he's safe from it as the Congress currently stands.
Folks like McCain can sway several other GOP colleagues.

Also he has been such a terrible distraction to actual legislation the Republicans may want him out to try and pass some bills before he ruins the midterms.

Trump whining like a snowflake on twitter all day, especially when he directly effects the outcome of his own agenda, is not helping any conservative ideals.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Comey never said trump didn't not obstructure justice, he said he didn't feel like trump was stopping the investigations but only suggesting comey drop tell case, the actual fI ring and his own stated reasons are added information. As well as any other things Mueller digs up.

Again the msm does not have all the information and public hearings are just doh and pony shows.

You folks are living through the media, which has only fragments of the story and partisan script to read.

Comey said there was no effort to stop the Russia investigation.
He said clearly that he felt Trump directed him to stop the Flynn investigation relating to his false answers to the FBI about the call he had with Kislyak.
Comey also confirmed that it was not related to the Russia investigation.
With regards to the Flynn answers to the FBI, Comey also said he does not really know Trump well enough to read what he means, so his opinion is no more than uninformed opinion by his own admission.
It's far more than the MSM stories that tell us that no evidence has been found on Russian collusion - the Senate Intel Committe have told us. They have access to information we do not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join