It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 253
<< 250  251  252   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
the poppy is an odd one. In the garden it adds nothing to the soil. It simply takes.

If I were to talk about the poppy of the east, it would go like this.

One might say Morpheus brought that flower to the mortal realm from the fields of flowers, the Elysium Fields. There it grew to take away the pain of the dead. There are other flowers like that in The Garden of Sorrow and Regret.

In the mortal realm, the poppy works in the presence of physical pain without harm. If there is no physical pain, then the poppy takes something else in physical pain's stead.

The memories of another pain.

Figure out what that pain was at the beginning.

Then the poppy might let you go entirely.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I was shot that's where my original pain came from, and later getting hit by a old man on my bike that basically crushed my hand.

my doctor wrote me Rx after Rx until he moved to California and the new doc cut me off cold turkey from 200mg of oxy a day so when a 'friend' offered me a quick 'fix' after days of being stuck in the bathroom I offered my arm and unknowingly placed my life on the chopping bloc

I have seen too may friends not get a call from the cosmic governor and the executioner rocked them to sleep forever.

I go to methadone and have for years, saved me without a question.

Papa 'Poppy' Bush and his whole clan is built on the bones of children and the poor.

Barbra really does look like Crowley and the story of her mother and him getting together is 100% believable

we know you don't get to be in skull and bones, director of the CIA, drug/gun runner without some dark forces playing defense

where I live there is an OTO 'temple' I know about and was invited to an open house of once but i couldnt get myself to go.
edit on 11-5-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Geez, you too penroc.

I read a bit of the Crow's history, and ATS is full of the skull and bones CIA. Then there is the opium wars and empire. Always someone who will misuse something.

I grow it here in my vege garden as one of those survival seeds for the mythical 'when the # hits the fan' times. Recon it will be necessary addition to the herbal medicine garden if it comes to that.

Not meaning to pry, more interested in the subject from a resolution point of view.

edit on 11-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

<< 250  251  252   >>

join